It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warren Jeffs' cult accused of sending kitten BURIED ALIVE in concrete to threaten man who deserted

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Warren Jeffs' cult accused of sending kitten BURIED ALIVE in concrete to threaten man who deserted polygamous sect

www.dailymail.co.uk

A man who found a kitten encased in concrete at his home fears it was sent as a threat from a polygamist Mormon sect.

The tiny cat was discovered alive but audibly in pain, inside a tube in the back yard of Isaac Wyler, a former member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

"it was intended as a warning to Mr Wyler to stop speaking out against the church".
Mr Chatwin described the towns as 'a theocracy' where 'they keep starving people right out of the community'..
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 10-7-2012 by The X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I cannot believe someone would do such a thing, definitely religious fundaMENTALists.
There is definitely a conspiracy angle to this, especially after the FLDS leader was imprisoned for the statutory rape of two minors.
This guy obviously knows something the sect is concerned will me made public knowledge.
After this, i hope he mans up and lets rip.
(will someone take this to reddit i'm sure the kitteh loving internet ninjas would like to see this)

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

time to call in the 4chan army

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You ever hear a story that is too ludicrous to be true?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
BTW, does anyone see that maybe Scientology is about to get the FLDS/Branch Davidian treatment at that compound? Therre are news stories running about it now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

What is soooo ludicrous about someone being sick enough to entomb a cat in concrete and leave it as a threat for someone?.
I do not see how this is ludicrous, if you watch the video and look at the pictures, this really happened.
What i find "Ludicrous" is how people can use cynicism to detract and deflect from something that is very serious, and obviously happened.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

With any luck someone left a teeny bit of evidence in an e-mail somewhere, even if they didn't i am quite sure there are people out there who will see this and place the digital lives of this sect under the microscope.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

What is soooo ludicrous about someone being sick enough to entomb a cat in concrete and leave it as a threat for someone?.
I do not see how this is ludicrous, if you watch the video and look at the pictures, this really happened.
What i find "Ludicrous" is how people can use cynicism to detract and deflect from something that is very serious, and obviously happened.

Well, what you call cynicism, i call disbelief. Perhaps you misunderstood?

ETA: you know, it isn't the cruelty i am in disbelief of. I have seen humans do incredibly cruel things. What causes me the most disbelief is that a person could be that petty and small.
edit on 10-7-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

I for one wouldn't put it past them. The links I provided at the very bottom sum up the man who has done more in the last 25 years to bring these people down than anyone. You want a reporter who's the real deal? Mike Watkiss is your man. If it wasn't for him, Warren Jeffs may not be in jail in Texas.

www.scribd.com...

Make no mistake about it ATS, these people are sick, and Watkiss, along with AG Tom Horne, may just be responsible for tearing down at least this branch of this cult in Colorado City Az and Hilldale UT. Don't laugh. I've been following this when I first came to Arizona in '87 and Watkiss has been relentless AND successful in tearing this cult apart and helping men, women and children get the hell out of there. There's still work to be done, but if anyone can do it, it's Mr. Watkiss and, now, the Mohave County Sheriff. And this is the latest in the ongoing developments of all this. The Federal Marshalls, all 6 of whom who "patrol" this town are ALL FLDS followers. The Sheriff is not. As a matter of fact, if you live in Colorado City and call 911, you're going to get a dispatcher at the Federal Marshalls office. There hasn't been any real justice served in this town for a long time. I for one am going to watch this very closely because I really do believe that the good guys are going to win this battle.

Never discount the lengths that some people will go to to keep their power. Even if it is of the sick and twisted kind that Warren Jeffs still thinks he has. Their days are numbered and they know it.

www.azfamily.com...

www.azfamily.com...

www.azfamily.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
To use a popular ATS term. Sounds like a "false flag" to me.

What it also sounds like to me is someone trying to establish a pretext to bash Mormon's in an election year where a Mormon is running for election.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

BTW, does anyone see that maybe Scientology is about to get the FLDS/Branch Davidian treatment at that compound? Therre are news stories running about it now.

Good.

They all deserve(d) it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
To use a popular ATS term. Sounds like a "false flag" to me.

What it also sounds like to me is someone trying to establish a pretext to bash Mormon's in an election year where a Mormon is running for election.

Modern Mormon's don't associate with these losers and everyone knows it. This is no false flag. What's going on out there has nothing to do with politics. And Romney isn't going to lose because he's a Mormon. He's going to lose because he's an idiot

Get your facts straight first and then you can distort them all you want.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Seems to me this story has never left the realm of speculation and entered into the realm of fact.

I see one mans story which no one can corroborate with fact. So what do I need to get straight? Its ALL speculation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Seems to me this story has never left the realm of speculation and entered into the realm of fact.

I see one mans story which no one can corroborate with fact. So what do I need to get straight? Its ALL speculation.

Start clicking links and educating yourself. As we say here "Pics or it didn't happen" We have pics. It did happen.

What you need to get straight are the FACTS that are presented to you. What is corroboration to you? Getting the other side of story? As if they're going to admit to what they did? Sometimes things are as simple as they seem, and this is one of those times.

Are you defending the FLDS by any chance? I will tear you apart here, I hope you know that. Fair warning

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Already posted earlier this morning.

1st Thread

Please add to that one.

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

join