It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Code Compliance Officer" Enters Woman's Home, Wakes Her In Bed, Says Her Grass Is Too Long

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He very likely would have gotten shot had he pulled that here. He would have had a gun aimed at his head as he rounded the corner to the bedroom.

It really reminds me of the BTK killer and how he enjoyed his "code enforcement" as well...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorkingClassMan
I didn't watch vid but was this woman asleep alone at home with the door unlocked, cause Mary mother of god what kind of rainbow filled land of carealot was she raised in.
1 good thing to come out of this is she might have just learned a lesson which could save her life.

This guy is idiot of the week for sure, what if he he had woken her up served the notice had her get pissed and accuse him of sexual assault, or shoot him. Talk about taking dumb to a whole new level.

Well if you live in a regular neighborhood and work nights or for some other reason need to sleep in the day, you may have kids coming and going. I can think of several reasons why you may not lock the door.

I am sick of people telling you what should happen in your own yard. It would be different if she was creating a public rat problem with garbage..if stupid neighbors don't like your yard why don't they just stop looking at it!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowledgedesired
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

In some states it is not breaking and entering if the door is unlocked it would only be tresspassing.

Really what states? It seems the charge for breaking and entering is trespassing unless the intent it to burglar or other crime.

From what I have read the Breaking, just means crossing a barrier, fence, door way...entering.

Breaking and entering is the crime of entering a residence or other enclosed property without authorization and some element of force. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. Without an intent to commit a crime, breaking and entering by itself usually carries a charge of the crime of trespass.

definitions.uslegal.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
i get endless crap from friends and family about the overgrown state of my garden. i don't care, i like it that way. this fool 'officer' stepped over a line, both figuratively and literally. had he been shot dead, he would have deserved it for his stupidity. illegal grass length? crap.

Are you my neighbor I am wondering ?
They have never mowed, they stay on the porch from 4 AM till 12PM I call them Porch people when i am being nice...

Honestly I don't see why it would be my or anyone's business if they have weeds instead of lawn..maybe they like natural.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Nspekta

There wouldn't be anything to charge him for. If the door was unlocked, he didn't break and enter, he wasn't trespassing, because he had lawful authority to be there. The only thing they could charge him with would be bad manners.

I doubt he even loses his job, unless they fire him just for public relations.

What if she had been in a compromising position when he strolled into her bedroom? The guy is a moron of the highest order. He's lucky she didn't have a pitbull, or a pitbull/boyfriend, or a fragile temperment and a shotgun! They should fire him for his own good really.

No you cannot enter property without permission if it is not locked. he certainly will be charged for it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Nspekta

There wouldn't be anything to charge him for. If the door was unlocked, he didn't break and enter, he wasn't trespassing, because he had lawful authority to be there. The only thing they could charge him with would be bad manners.

I doubt he even loses his job, unless they fire him just for public relations.

What if she had been in a compromising position when he strolled into her bedroom? The guy is a moron of the highest order. He's lucky she didn't have a pitbull, or a pitbull/boyfriend, or a fragile temperment and a shotgun! They should fire him for his own good really.

What i can't beleive is that he can't be charged with tresspassing! Yeah, he may have the authority to go onto her lawn to measure the grass length (which is bs to me too) but to enter her house! I can;t imagine he has that authority! Ugh.... this world just keeps getting more and more messed up!

we have not gotten that bad yet in the US it is not legal to walk into her home...not even the police can do that without a warrant.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Am I gonna have to be the first one to say the woman's yard wasnt even untolerably unkempt?
I mean, sure her yard is on the shaggy side, but we're still supposed to be acting under the pretense that this is still America. Look at her grass in the front yard when the intruder knocks on her door. it appeared to have been cut within the last 2-3 weeks. Even when the news crew showed the yard (which was likely a week after the fact) it wasn't a crime.
If your life is so busy and important that cutting your grass isnt at the top of your priorities, dont come to Georgia.

As other posters have said, I think he just got caught burglarizing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by Nspekta

Huh... Incrementalism, I guess. They want to get us used to complying at all times with all officials, taking orders without question, and obeying their commands instantaneously.

You gotta start somewhere....

Right, cause this idiot is CLEARLY part of a broader conspiracy. Get a life, not everything points to a NWO.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

If i owned a pistol, that would be the part where the guy would have been shot in the chest after scaring the sh*t out of me. My neighborhood gets targetted by thieves on occasion because were just outside the city limits where police do not patrol.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This man is a nut job. He has no sense of boundaries. What man with good sense enters a woman's home and walks around until he finds her bedroom? He's a nut that needs to be removed from any public law enforcement positions. He's clearly crossed the line. They need to fire him pronto.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
SOB would have been leaving my house horizontally.

ADD moment...Wasnt the BTK killer a compliance officer too?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This is why we need to keep our rights to bear arms. We need to be able to protect ourselves against errant nut jobs who feel they have a right to enforce the law in various manners such as what this guy did.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Finally found it on youtube..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
SOB would have been leaving my house horizontally.

ADD moment...Wasnt the BTK killer a compliance officer too?

Look at my post above. Indeed he was...He liked his power too much as well.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

So I see we need to be loaded for bear...instead of deer. Good to know.

The man has huge cajones is all I know. Or a death wish one...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Wow, the minute he opened my door he'd have been met by 500 lbs of dogs plus two little ankle biters! Actually, as soon as he knocked he'd have been met with a chorus of "We are the defenders of our people and our home! Do not enter!"
Even if he couldn't speak dog I think he'd get the gist.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I blame the neighbors! If this woman lived near us my husband would have just mowed her grass FOR her rather than call anyone to complain. He'd have also fixed her mower while he was there! People today simply blow my mind

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If I had been her, I'd have pulled my gun from under my pillow and shot the guy. I wouldn't care if he said he was a 'code compliance officer' he was an intruder, and in her case he could also have been a rapist or murderer.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

He enters he looks around, but I don't see him saying anything or yelling "anybody home?" He was casing the house to see if he could get away with stealing # and then he made up an excuse when he saw someone was home. He got fired from the police for stealing and he should be fired from code enforcement for attempted robbery because this is what this obviously looks like. Occam's Razor. The guy is a thief who got found out and now he is in CYA mode.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Neighborhood associations are the bane of todays homeowner. You must comply with our standards. You must maintain your home to our standards. You cannot have a red door when everyone elses is white. You need to paint your fence, take that tree limb down, cut your grass, put away your plastic flamingos and fiberglass deer and your Mary on a half shell. Conform, conform conform.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join