It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Seneca Indian Prophecy (Including Star People)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Have you ever touched the soul of a woman or have had any thing with 2 x chromosomes allow you to touch them because dude in that video looks like the sixty year old virgin probly with a bucket of money still don't look like he would get action at a Vegas off strip strip club

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

"The animals and plants will become confused. The animals will think it is spring in the winter,and the cherries will come to blossom, and die in the frost. And in the summer,the winds will come from the North and the blanket of purity will fall and the fruit will die. And the animals that you raise will not be able to graze...These are the changes the Mother will warn us with.

reply to post by 5pooky

Things do seem a bit off. Others have noticed this as well. Here's something you may find interesting:

It's "Winter Forward" now, not "Spring Forward"
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/11/2012 @ 03:51 AM

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
The time change used to be a month from now.
In Spring.
It's still Winter until the 20th.

They moved up the date to March in 2005.
7 years ago.
It used to begin on the first Sunday in April.
So... doesn't anyone suspect it was changed for some hidden, nefarious reason?
I do.
But I can't put my finger on it.
But that Sun rising 2 days early in Greenland thing comes to mind.

Plus degrees in December (Polar night ends TWO DAYS early? )

And the Boat/Smile Moon thing too.

It used to be even later than the first Sunday in April. Originally, in 1966, Daylight Savings Time was scheduled for the last Sunday in April

From 1945 to 1966, there was no federal law regarding daylight saving time, so states and localities were free to choose whether to observe it, and could choose when it began and ended. By 1962, the transportation industry found the lack of nationwide consistency in time observance confusing enough to push for federal regulation. This drive resulted in the Uniform Time Act of 1966 (P.L. 89-387). The act mandated standard time within the established time zones and provided for advanced time: clocks would be advanced one hour beginning at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday in April and turned back one hour at 2:00 a.m. on the last Sunday in October. States were allowed to exempt themselves from DST as long as the entire state did so. If a state chose to observe DST, the time changes were required to begin and end on the established dates. In 1968, Arizona became the first state to exempt itself from DST. In 1972, the act was amended (P.L. 92-267), allowing those states split between time zones to exempt either the entire state or that part of the state lying within a different time zone. The newly created Department of Transportation (DOT) was given the power to enforce the law. Currently, the following states and territories do not observe DST: Arizona, Hawaii, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.[2]
en.wikipedia.org...

From 1987 to 2006, daylight saving time in the United States began on the first Sunday of April...By the Energy Policy Act of 2005, daylight saving time (DST) was extended in the United States beginning in 2007. DST currently starts on the second Sunday of March, which is three or four weeks earlier than in the past
en.wikipedia.org...

This might have something to do with it. But what's the real reason for the changes. Is something else changing that they hope we won't notice by moving it up, and up again?

The other thing that pops into my head when considering this subject is the quote from Matthew 24:22 concerning the "end times" -

Matthew 24:22
"And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."
KJV
kingjbible.com...

edit on 7/9/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typoos

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

They are not noble or proud, and they do not hold the words of the Creator close to their hearts.

I see the Bhagavad Gita relate to this prophecy of the women men and lost souls as well but in the Bhagavad gita krishna kills all assholes, saves his devotees end and brings back principles of religion every millennium

Chapter 1. Observing the Armies Text 40
When irreligion is prominent in the family, O Kṛṣṇa, the women of the family become polluted, and from the degradation of womanhood, O descendant of Vṛṣṇi, comes unwanted progeny.

Chapter 4. Transcendental Knowledge TEXT 7
Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion--at that time I (Krishna) descend Myself.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Jul 9th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

"We" as in women; WE need to take stock of who we really are and set our boundaries; no more bloody nonsense!

Well, Get TO it...

I personally am sick and tired of men dictating our fashion

Hold your horses there..... You really believe that there are no women in the NWO and Corporate control grid?

You really think that there are no women dictating your behaviour?

Really?

You are going to have to wake up, and shed some of this naivete.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Have you ever touched the soul of a woman

I suppose that you think that you have touched a soul?

A woman's soul?

And not in a metaphorical way maybe?

Is this what you are saying?

or have had any thing with 2 x chromosomes allow you to touch them

What is "2 x chromosomes"?

Would you like to define this little bit of ignorant madness that you committed to text?

because dude in that video looks like the sixty year old virgin

OH..... you are trying to imply that I am a Virgin that no women would want, simply because I am taking an argumentative perspective in this thread that you do not *APPROVE* of.....

That seems awfully, "Emotionally Manipulative" there.... doesn't it?

Are you trying to Ad Homenim me, by stating that I am inexperienced in the ways of sexual intercourse?

Is that your plan?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ninepointfive

Society currently favors women in a lot of ways, at least in the USA. Welfare, Housing, Food Stamps, Family Court, Domestic Violence is almost always aimed at men, while women get a pass for it more often than not.

This is not the fault of women, it is the fault of Society, and of the Military Industrial Complex and International Central Banking Cartels. These operate on a plan that gives them 95% while We the People get 5%, table scraps. The American people were led into this,
and with the slowness of it, and the ups and down of economy, and constant distractions such as 9-11 and never ending war.

I am 58 years old. I can remember my Mom taking a drug that made her have energy, so that she could do the housework. I just a few days ago saw on a news program where today's Moms are getting addicted to their children's ADHD drugs, such as Methylphenidate, Concerta, and Strattera. Women are naturally smarter than men, and are more likely to research a thing to find out all about it, rather than just take what someone said at face value. The Old Testament is ripe with the enslavement and subjugation of women, who seem to have no rights in scripture.
Women have always been blamed for Original Sin. Women are commanded by the Hebrew God, and the modern Islamic God, and the Christian God to "Obey thy Husband."

Women should be running this world, for it is theirs.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
holy carp

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Weirdly, lately I've been almost craving getting back to nature and learning to fend for myself. Learning to hunt, find and collect plants to eat, all that. Feels almost like a message that something is on the horizon.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

You said it from what you thought maybe implied by a few question and a statement of a dude that looks like a sixty year old virgin if you think it's all about you then that's the answer i get the most info on one personal perspective from please don't take it as something implied of you my dear for your reading and insinuating far to much from a non direct statement unless u are dude in vid then u could make a case of me make fun of you

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Awesome story, I agree with all of it! Thx 4 postin it!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

Are you trying to Ad Homenim me, by stating that I am inexperienced in the ways of sexual intercourse?

Is that your plan?

You said it from what you thought maybe implied by a few question and a statement of a dude that looks like a sixty year old virgin if you think it's all about you then that's the answer i get the most info on one personal perspective from please don't take it as something implied of you my dear for your reading and insinuating far to much from a non direct statement unless u are dude in vid then u could make a case of me make fun of you

I'm.... uh... going to go out on a limb here, and assume that english is not your first language?

I suppose that MIGHT account for the "Miscommunication".... Fair enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I hear people speak of tptb building their underground bases complete with technology to keep growing food and producing air to breath for thousands of years so that they may survive any catastrophe. I hear some people wishing that they would be locked inside so that they may not get out to spread their evil over the earth again. I also hear people speak of evil things underground. Locked in down their to be released upon the earth one day. Maybe these demons people fear, the ones that live below the surface, are tptb from the last cycle who have locked themselves in their bunkers. But with their artificial air and food, they have transformed into something dark and evil. I wonder if our tptb are communicating with them. And the ones below are trying to trick our surface tptb into releasing them. Giving them secrets of technology, building trust over the years... Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I hear people speak of tptb building their underground bases complete with technology to keep growing food and producing air to breath for thousands of years so that they may survive any catastrophe. I hear some people wishing that they would be locked inside so that they may not get out to spread their evil over the earth again. I also hear people speak of evil things underground. Locked in down their to be released upon the earth one day. Maybe these demons people fear, the ones that live below the surface, are tptb from the last cycle who have locked themselves in their bunkers. But with their artificial air and food, they have transformed into something dark and evil. I wonder if our tptb are communicating with them. And the ones below are trying to trick our surface tptb into releasing them. Giving them secrets of technology, building trust over the years... Just a thought.

Totally agree with you there. I will not go into a bunker, even if it costs my life. Talk of "Hell"... Imagine if some of their technology goes wrong? Door won't open up.. Bacteria and viruses evolve. Then what to do with those who have passed?

Opposite of my instincts to go underground, I am clear running to the trees, I know how to survive the cold, I know how to be self sufficient, I am good with fire, metal, you name it.. I am master of the elements (: Fire in my heart, Water in my blood, Air in my lungs, and Earth in my flesh; All a part of me, so it's about feeling the connection. I am slowly starting to open my family up to their feminine sides, getting back to nature, etc, hopefully when the time comes they will fully understand.. Extended family alone we are a small army
We need to keep reaching out to our loved ones, don't be afraid to share with them what they don't understand, one day they will.

I also agree with balancing, Yin and Yang.. When one tends to overextert their feminine side, they slip deep into themselves, introvert so to speak.. The masculine aspect is to outwardly express it.. We, in society, are so bent on being extroverts that it loses any depth to it... So we need to take a dip in the deep waters of ourselves, but remember to come up from the tidal waters to take a breath and get some sun

Sun=Unpredictible.. seasons, storms
Moon=Stable.. tides, cycles
You can always count on that.

Earth, able to create fire in itself, aside the sun, yet change the structure of cycles of locations, I believe to be neither male, nor female, but both morphed together in a beautiful myriad of colors, shapes and patterns, a neverending kaleidoscope.

Obviously you see I like metaphors
(and that smiley, I enjoy overusing them heheh)

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

Have you ever touched the soul of a woman

I suppose that you think that you have touched a soul?

A woman's soul?

And not in a metaphorical way maybe?

Is this what you are saying?

or have had any thing with 2 x chromosomes allow you to touch them

What is "2 x chromosomes"?

Would you like to define this little bit of ignorant madness that you committed to text?

I couldn't resist..

It can be literal and metaphorical, for I belive we can physically feel a soul, but energy work and such are probably blasphemy to you. Have you ever had a close relationship with a woman as to realize we are all above what we define "Gender" and see inspiration in them to seek your being above maleable, material goods.. Connection is the feminine aspect, and by how you seem, you probably haven't had a connection outside a superficial one. Don't be so hateful.. Get off the computer and take a walk in the park.. Carry a moonstone around in your pocket
People flock to those whose auras are bright.. Like a moth to a light.

2 X Chromosomes refer to a lady having XX sex chromosomes rather than males with XY.. 7th grade biology, Bro.

Escape your mental prison. If you're so logical, google natal chart and go on one of those generators, see exactly how the stars have affected your persona. Not random, it's specific to you, realize that you cannot sit on the male side, because your female will react negatively twofold.. So being so angry prevents your intuition from showing itself.. Look up not down

Have a bright, sunny day, everyone!

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 5pooky

"The rains will change their fall and the winds will alter their course and what has existed for 300 years will no longer exist. And where there is summer, there will be fall. And where there is fall, there will be winter. And where there is winter, there will be spring. ..."

Interesting.

I didn't know about this prophecy (there's so many flying about), but began sensing the seasons shifting and reversing years ago. It felt, to me, that places in the world that have known only dryness, would come to know rain and become wet and green - and vice versa, with hot climates becoming cold, and cold becoming hot.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by starshift

Here are a diversity of reviews of the book Rainbow Fish, on the LibraryThing website, over half of which is used by professional librarians:

www.librarything.com...

There is a range of opinions on Rainbow Fish, and one reviewer agrees with you. The others, however, recognize that Rainbow Fish teaches a subtle message -- the theme of the book is not homogenization, but tolerance.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

Joseph Smith(Mormon Prophet) predicted that Mother Earth will groan as the land and the waters and the air is being destroyed world-wide. See proof of this : recordings on Youtube.com and "Fragile Earth" on above top secret". Weird sounds out of the air and ground at well known cities are heard in 2011 and 2012. The Seneca Prophecies are right. Tecumseh,united all Native Americans for awhile(170 years ago) since his prophecy of the New Madrid Earthquake in Missouri was exact to the Day and time. The Great Spirit told Joseph Smith(~1840 ) that the ancestors of the Native Americans were Israelites from the tribe of Ephraim and the tribe of Judah. That is ,a few Ephraimites and a few Jews began populating the Americas in 599 BC. They fled Jerusalem as Nebuchadnezzar was destroying the Jewish Temple,in 599 BC (2600 years ago).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join