It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by flyswatter

Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card.

What part of this is nullified by what you are saying?

Do you mean to say this?

'Don't pay any attention to the man behind the curtain!'

The note regarding issuing SS cards from Baltimore based on ZIP codes is definitely not true. I actually grew up in Baltimore (not that it matters) but anyway the ZIP I lived in matches NO part of my social. The part I find troubling is that there are guidelines and rules relating to obtain a social, yet those that defend Obama will tell you don't worry about the rules, it doesn't matter that they were broken, doesn't mean anything that he was given a CT-issued number while living 3,000 miles away in the Pacific.

Glad rules don't matter anymore.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by Indigo5

Perhaps you should get over supporting Mr. Obama.

So what if the ditsy Orly Taliz was a client of hers?

Look at the awesome folks Obama has surrounded himself with why don't you?

Turbo Tax cheat Timmy Geithner, United States Secretary of the Treasury and Eric (I just heard about the F&F 2 weeks ago) Holder, Attorney General of the United States to name a few.

You like corrupt government?

Don't mind me for fighting it.

You left out former CHIEF OF STAFF Rom Emanuel - who has gone on record and admitted to sending dead fish to political "enemies". Must have been the genesis of the current "kill list" reviewed daily by the POTUS.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by davolobos
Its already been proven by Jerome Coarsey that Obama's Grandmother had access to Social Security Numbers from the Hawaiian Bank at which she Governed, (yes she was The Boss),

Wrong again, she was a vice president...

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
Barack Obama's maternal grandmother was born in 1922 and died on November 2, 2008.[34] She was a bank vice president in Hawaii.
en.wikipedia.org...

So just another birther lie!

I would caution the use of wiki as your main and only source here on ATS. (Not saying you are wrong, just watch that as a quoted source - ATS'ers are a tad smarter than to think Wiki is completely credible.)

You will get lit up like a firecracker. This is in as bad a form as using a link to a youtube video to prove you were probed by an alien.......
edit on 6-7-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Federal, state, and local government agencies routinely research SSN's as part of an applicant's background investigation. During my 20 year tenure in law enforcement, the origination code was a cursory tool used to validate an applicants personal history statement. A discrepancy was considered a "red flag" indicative of the need for a more detailed investigation. My experience was that it was generally 98% accurate.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Geez almighty, just how many skeletons does Obama have in his closet?

Yet another Obama scandal looming in the horizon.
Well just have to wait and see if anything transpires or if anyone drops dead.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Well, I cant say that I'd shed a tear if Orly Taitz got run over by a Greyhound bus. She could try to tell me that she is a white female and I'd have some reservations about believing her, simply because of her sheer idiocy.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yet another Obama scandal looming in the horizon

This SSN nonsense has already gone to court, and been chucked out as it is nothing.

birthers keep posting the same much debunked nonsense, why?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I was at work. I have to make a living to support my family and you. Oh by the way your rebuttal was less than weak.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I find all of this really funny....

I'm 52 and I have had the same SS number from AZ the whole time...
All my records of grade school, college, military, work is very easy to follow from my grade schools to today... I even lived in Europe, Korea, Japan too, but it is all flows very nicely to paint the picture of my life. There are pictures of me in a bunch of yearbooks, a large group of people knew me in school, college, military, every place I lived etc.. I have a lot of relatives in Germany, but none of them speak of the joys of little xtrozero born of Germany and has done great things...well since I wasn't born there...

It seems that Obama doesn't have any history that is actually not full of holes in one way or another...
edit on 6-7-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

SSN Prefix Issuing State

001-003 New Hampshire
004-007 Maine
008-009 Vermont
010-034 Massachusetts
035-039 Rhode Island
040-049 Connecticut
050-134 New York
135-158 New Jersey
159-211 Pennsylvania

it looks like the social security prefix number 042 is for Connecticut

Why use data from some teabagger research resource when it is easily available from the SSA?

"Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence."

www.ssa.gov...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

(no reason given)

What is funnier is how ridiculous you and your fellow teabaggers look by endlessly bringing up this drivel
edit on 6-7-2012 by stanats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats

SSN Prefix Issuing State

001-003 New Hampshire
004-007 Maine
008-009 Vermont
010-034 Massachusetts
035-039 Rhode Island
040-049 Connecticut
050-134 New York
135-158 New Jersey
159-211 Pennsylvania

Why use data from some teabagger research resource when it is easily available from the SSA?

"Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence."

www.ssa.gov...

I wouldn't be surprised that this is a recent addition because of all the teabaggers calling in with their "proof" of Obama's phony SSN. They probably put it in to try and cut back on all the spam they were getting from crazytown.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Not so much "BREAKING!" as being broken, dead, buried, decaying, and undergoing some weird ass voodoo raise the dead and create a zombie ritual.
edit on 6-7-2012 by stanats because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

What is funnier is how ridiculous you and your fellow teabaggers look by endlessly bringing up this drivel

I'm just sitting back and eating popcorn watching the show...I don't care where he was born...it's too late now anyways...What they going to do, stricken him from the presidential records, put an asterisk by his name, pull a Lance Armstrong on him? Lol

I'm also far removed from the tea party...no need for your childish slurs...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm 52 and I have had the same SS number from AZ the whole time...
All my records of grade school, college, military, work is very easy to follow from my grade schools to today... I even lived in Europe, Korea, Japan too, but it is all flows very nicely to paint the picture of my life. There are pictures of me in a bunch of yearbooks, a large group of people knew me in school, college, military, every place I lived etc.. I have a lot of relatives in Germany, but none of them speak of the joys of little xtrozero born of Germany and has done great things...well since I wasn't born there...

It seems that Obama doesn't have any history that is actually not full of holes in one way or another...

Obama's history in the US would be easy to follow if he were to give you access to those same records, too. But they are private by default. So it ends up being the same situation that you are in - unless either of you specifically ask for the records and make them available to the public, we cant see them.

I should clarify, MOST of those records are private. There are certain things that are available to the public, but not a whole hell of a lot.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

SSN Prefix Issuing State

001-003 New Hampshire
004-007 Maine
008-009 Vermont
010-034 Massachusetts
035-039 Rhode Island
040-049 Connecticut
050-134 New York
135-158 New Jersey
159-211 Pennsylvania

www.ssa.gov...

Just as with others in this thread, you failed to quote the paragraph underneath that:

Note: One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What happened to that law they passed about frivolous lawsuits. This guy must be in bed with Lawyers to boost the Law industries income or something.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm just sitting back and eating popcorn watching the show...I don't care where he was born...it's too late now anyways...What they going to do, stricken him from the presidential records, put an asterisk by his name, pull a Lance Armstrong on him? Lol

I'm also far removed from the tea party...no need for your childish slurs...

I understand, just a wacky coincidence that you just picked this idiotic and childish teabagger thread and posted your 100% agreement.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

This SSN thing is not going to get anywhere. People are grasping at straws and trying to make something out of nothing. Those of us that know better will simply sit back with our popcorn and watch everyone get Orly'd (to coin a new term there).

Did they use computers in the mid 1970s for social security numbers?
edit on 6-7-2012 by Positron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Positron

Originally posted by flyswatter
The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that.

This SSN thing is not going to get anywhere. People are grasping at straws and trying to make something out of nothing. Those of us that know better will simply sit back with our popcorn and watch everyone get Orly'd (to coin a new term there).

Did they use computers in the mid 1970s for social security numbers?
edit on 6-7-2012 by Positron because: (no reason given)

You'd have to ask them about that one. I'm not an employee, but I am sure that you'd be able to find out rather easily

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join