It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oslo bombing - bizzare photographic evidence of something?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
*WARNING* graphic picture contained herein.

I was doing a little digging today, as I remembered seeing a few very odd pictures of the aftermath of the Oslo bombing. I managed to find the images and also stumble upon some wild speculation...
(this photo) www.bestgore.com...

The same location is shown in this video www.youtube.com...

if you pause at 2:20 into the video, you can see a white sign/banner/wall that matches the one in the photo, but no body...

at 2:18, you can see some black posts which appear in the photo. My guess is that the person filming was this video was stading half way between the building in the background and the body in the photo. The video becomes blurry at about 2:18 and no body can be seen... though there is a person in yellow and what seems to be perhaps a person in blue sitting on the curb (I think I detect this person moving/sitting up)...

The point I'm trying to make here is that the photo to me looks strange, not quite real, and the video from the same location is missing this body... Any thoughts on this ATS?

forgive me, I'm not sure how to imbed

edit on 4-7-2012 by Tasmanaut because: adding bits

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasmanaut
*WARNING* graphic picture contained herein.

I was doing a little digging today, as I remembered seeing a few very odd pictures of the aftermath of the Oslo bombing. I managed to find the images and also stumble upon some wild speculation...
(this photo) www.bestgore.com...

The same location is shown in this video www.youtube.com...

if you pause at 2:20 into the video, you can see a white sign/banner/wall that matches the one in the photo, but no body...

at 2:18, you can see some black posts which appear in the photo. My guess is that the person filming was this video was stading half way between the building in the background and the body in the photo. The video becomes blurry at about 2:18 and no body can be seen... though there is a person in yellow and what seems to be perhaps a person in blue sitting on the curb (I think I detect this person moving/sitting up)...

The point I'm trying to make here is that the photo to me looks strange, not quite real, and the video from the same location is missing this body... Any thoughts on this ATS?

forgive me, I'm not sure how to imbed

edit on 4-7-2012 by Tasmanaut because: adding bits

Maybe they hired the same movie crew that is being used by the "Syrian" "rebels".

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
When the video is blurry, you can see a man in a yellow vest standing by the body.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

do you think there could be something to this? There are many more strange photographs. I will post them if anyone is interested

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

to me it looks like a person sitting upright though, I could be wrong. Also, why would a person just stand there?

Here is another photo from the incident. now this to me, looks like a big joke www.septclues.com...
edit on 4-7-2012 by Tasmanaut because: added something

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

to me it looks like a person sitting upright though, I could be wrong. Also, why would a person just stand there?

Here is another photo from the incident. now this to me, looks like a big joke www.septclues.com...

I think maybe you're trying to start something out of nothing to do what?... suggest that the bombing was some kind of bigger conspiracy than it was? You can see the body draped over the concrete, with the guy standing guard over her. The photograph shows what she looks like and where she is. You can see her position relative to the overturned car in both the photo and the video.

You're grasping at straws to make something more out of this.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
yes perhaps you're right, but this is the skunk works. One more thing and I'll leave it to rest, but in that photo, doesnt it strike you as odd that the stump poking out is not inside the legs of the shorts? To me, it looks fake, and poorly done

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

I think maybe you're trying to start something out of nothing to do what?... suggest that the bombing was some kind of bigger conspiracy than it was? You can see the body draped over the concrete, with the guy standing guard over her. The photograph shows what she looks like and where she is. You can see her position relative to the overturned car in both the photo and the video.

You're grasping at straws to make something more out of this.

Lol, there are enough very fishy things that happened that day to consider there was more to it than we've been told.

For example, many witnesses saw a second shooter, many people heard gunfire from two distinctly different directions, the police took extremely long to arrive, and when they did, they instantly knew who the shooter was, etc etc etc.

One striking eyewitness account that still gives me chills is of a kid that was hiding and observed how TWO men walked up to another kid, one of them had shot him in the back, they walked up to him and both shot him again.

Also, the high body count, the rip-off manifesto (many parts blatantly copied from the unabomber),...

What I don't understand is how someone who is clearly obsessed with his manifesto and his goal, who planned this whole thing, planted a bomb that went of at the right time while he was killing children,... doesn't even write his own manifesto????? I mean, if I were obsessed with something, I had a goal that I was prepared to die for, I would NEVER use someone else's manifesto, I'd write my own from start to end.

Also, watching the video; where the f*ck is everybody??? A bomb went off and police is taking their time to arrive, just like the island? We had an incident here a couple months ago, someone threw live grenades at a bus stop in Liege (google it), within seconds police etc were on location, and I don't think my country is any better than Norway.

I don't know if there's anything wrong with the pictures, it's a coverup just like most major cases, we'll never know the full truth, only what the MSM wants to tell us, and Breivik is allowed to say.
edit on 4/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

Oh, and guess what? There were drills for a bomb attack only days before the attack

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
i'm sure there was a thread about the faked news footage of superimposed fires on top of buildings in the oslo bombing. i'll try and find it.

hereit is - but the vids have been removed, good read though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-7-2012 by juniorchubbs because: finding the thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
My god i did not realise the bombs were that devastating

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
My god i did not realise the bombs were that devastating

Being a couple of blocks away when it went off let me tell you it was.

(It was one big anfo bomb)

And if some of the cluesforum nutters show up on this thread, just point and laugh, It really happened.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
[reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Are people really saying it never happened? Thats beyond belief!

update checked out that forum............there are more nutters out there than i had realised

edit on 11-7-2012 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Are people really saying it never happened? Thats beyond belief!
---->

It's a sad fact that some people do.

A few of them are registered users of ATS.

cluesforum.info...
edit on 11-7-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: Insomnia

edit on 11-7-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Ivar_Karlsen

Name and shame

top topics

join