It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing disc UFO Burnaby BC June 30 2012 (stabilized version);Need for CGI investigation;

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
First of all i did a ATS search and came up with nothing.Now i visited the u-tube channel of the original source of this video and it seems very "pro active "in the UFO ET belief camp.This particular video is a stabilised version of the original one. This u-tube channel is in fact "THE UFO SEARCH PARTY'S OFFICIAL PAGE" and has links advertising MUFON and Lloyd Pye.Now that i have describe the u-tube source or channel that is claiming this as a genuine unknown UFO i feel videos like this should be automatically investigated for any signs of hoaxing , CGI being the primary one. Until then i will reserve my views on this video and hopefully it can be scrutinised by those on here in the know or familiar with CGI .

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/7/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The way it vanishes into the clouds, or rather; doesn't vanish but seems to fade away, makes me think it could well be CGI. But I'm far from an expert so yeah... Does look weird though, when it flies away, it doesn't look very realistic to me. Also, the shape or direction of the supposed UFO never changes...
edit on 3/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It looks like a mylar chinese lantern filled with swamp gas from the iphone cgi app imho. Just saying.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's definitely interesting, I will be waiting to see what more video literate people think.
It doesn't seem too over dramatic, and at least there is no terrible music.

[SNIP]
edit on 7/3/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2012 by watchitburn because: political coersion

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

I agree , it looked real convincing till it lifted off !! I'm no cgi expert nor have I ever seen a UFO but it just didn't look right ! Just my 2cents !

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I was buying it till the vanish part... those breaking of movement has no connection with the rest of the video. it cant be the disc to have 5fps and the sky 25fps... fake in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

oy vey, that's a bad one.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It looked decent until it "flew" away.. very odd movement.. it looked poorly done at that point.

My other issue is I've never seen clouds moving quite like that, the clouds look like they are moving way too fast.. it's like they have the clouds in the background going faster and then put the CG UFO on top of it .. could just be a very fast jet stream or perhaps a storm front.. but yeah the movement of the craft when it "exits" is just not realistic.

I'm voting CG
edit on 7/3/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

The UFO is fake, but those damn clouds are very real. I live in Vancouver/Burnaby and we're all sick of it

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
interesting video. I live in B.C too.

Yea the take off looks weird but I think that just might be because it defies any logic/physics we know of a craft being able to take off like that. After all we are just in the beginning stages of science and a class 0 civilization and if it were to be a UFO of alien origin then they are on a higher stage of science & higher class of civilization then us.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

You could ship noodles to China with a fleet of those.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
CGI and veyr obvious in my opinion.

Number of issues..

- it stays the same shape/angle the entire time.
- it's "frame per second" smoothness in comparison to the rest of the video is off - by that I mean the disc is far too "smooth-flowing" than the rest, as tho it were cut into the existing digital copy from a computer generated one
- the "vanish" is.. laughable!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I've been fooled by CGI in the past, but this one is certainly CGI.
Just look when it starts to move up, it's very unnatural.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
CGI and veyr obvious in my opinion.

Number of issues..

- it stays the same shape/angle the entire time.
- it's "frame per second" smoothness in comparison to the rest of the video is off - by that I mean the disc is far too "smooth-flowing" than the rest, as tho it were cut into the existing digital copy from a computer generated one
- the "vanish" is.. laughable!

the reason it's so "smooth-flowing" is because he used a stabilizing program.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Crappy, not worth the look i thinks....i add my humble opine to the ong ist of naysayers here......blah..........i get tired of this s&&((t

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
That is so obviously CGI, it may as well have had Mickey Mouse waving from it as it rose into the clouds, dearie me

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
At 1:01 watch the clouds and the ufo at the same time. Notice the glitching of frames. Thus is SO OBVIOUS, cgi it wreaks of idiot. This is suposedly muffon? he,he,he,he
What cha sellin, BRO.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I was willing to give it the benefit of the doubt until it moved up and away.

At that speed it would have disturbed the clouds and caused one heck of a vortex screaming up and away like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Pretty obvious cgi.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Definitely CGI. It gets smaller too fast as it's going up. The focus also adds to my thinking fake. The clouds are in focus, not the UFO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join