It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
LOLOLO...that was funny.......you go girl......

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
opps
edit on 8-7-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Governmental ills that need to be looked into by the new administration:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Looks like you're amassing quite a bit of headgear there, oh-revered-Regent.

Since I haven't been bestowed an official title as yet, maybe I should volunteer for Official Headpiece Administrator?

Did you know that before my life as a full-time-indwelling-cave-hermit I was a pretty highly regarded Milliner? Oh yes I was. Anyway, I dusted off the old hat-blocks and came up with a few bonnets for you for when you visit your esteemed colleagues for those all-important cabinet party meetings.

I'd like to get the full candidate list done (hopefully - but some of them are HARD!! ) So on that note - only in order of easiest first ...

For when you go to visit Boncho @ the Booze Party for their informal BBQ's:
Kinda speaks for itself

For when you visit the Druid42 for a bit of 'ol anarchy and Gaia
I really don't know what a "Gaia" is (?)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
For when its time for a little chiten dance:
(Please note: I thought it apt that only the original chicken wears the purple). All subordinates should be in correct cream/orange/read attire)

To go and have a bit of schmear with IpsissimusMagus I think it appropriate to respect his authoritahhh!

And finally for tonight - if you can manage to get yourself over to FortAnthem's Procrasti-NATION's headquarters you can wear this.
Oh. Sorry. I'll ... ummm... errrr... finish that one off tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
That's enough for tonight. My brain won't work any more.

Some more of the easier ones coming soon.

If anyone can come up with some of the harder ones (GST, HermaphroKite, yolo, orphan fire?? etc) feel free!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Well, that's it... the H.Q building is given back to the wholesale Carpet folk and
Sharon is wondering whether to stay on and sell rugs.
Doreen is dating the guy who owns the Army Supllies Store -next to us and though
he smells of mothballs and boot polish, he seems a nice enough chap.
The jury is still out about the three ferocious hounds that follow him.

Me...? well, there's abit more paperwork to do and the bunting to take down.
Apart from that, the Regent will be needing a leggy smiling pretty-young-thing to do
his admin.
So guess who's it!

Onwards and free lawns all round.

Boy In A Dress: An exhausted Regent Campaign Manager.
edit on 8-7-2012 by A boy in a dress because: Left autographed photos of Neno in Edit Room.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

What would we call that position? Milliner in Chief? Department of Inland Headgear Czar? Those e are some grand headpieces - I'm thinking about retiring the coveted Tinfoil Crown to a place of honor with a suitable alarmed and guarded glass case, and making the Booze party Meeting Headgear the Unofficial Official Headgear - assuming the tanks are full so it can go the distance, that is...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I think that makes you Czar of Staff, Chief Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Mucky-Muck. There's not much to do in the job, though - Vkey08, the Coffee Czar, will be bringing the coffee to Cabinet Meetings, which I suppose does leave a lot of time for fishing for Great Whites off the coast.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Actually Neno needs a better scepter than some recycled Royal One.. he needs one befitting his party...

I keep returning and looking at this bit of kit, and thinking to myself "Cane-scepter". With just a bit of training in Cane-Fu, it would work wonders for jerking up knots on miscreants heads!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

He will
never recover

By the way. I have a special place
for you in that getup in the next ATS video

edit on 8-7-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The robe makes it a bit difficult to haul a chaw of tobacco out of my pocket, but I make do and manage!

If you look close at the medallion on the chain, it has "ATS" embossed on it. I never fail to be amazed at the magic Photoshop folks can do! That avatar was created by Boy in a dress out of the base curmudgeon you made - credit where credit is due!

And the spike on the tinfoil crown? At first, I thought it was probably a lightning rod, and suspected foul play may be afoot - then I figured out that it's hell on wheels for ramming in a fight, and when you're walking around in a tinfoil crown and ermine-trimmed dress, you probably better expect the occasional fight!

edit on 2012/7/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

I think that makes you Czar of Staff, Chief Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Mucky-Muck. There's not much to do in the job, though - Vkey08, the Coffee Czar, will be bringing the coffee to Cabinet Meetings, which I suppose does leave a lot of time for fishing for Great Whites off the coast.

Czar, heh...? A confident stride through the Typing Pool, a flick of the hair as I pass the Regent's
Private Quarters... I must 'Youtube' some West Wing episodes.
Now about my shoes, 6-inch or 8-inch high heels...? It's important.
edit on 8-7-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

reply to post by SLAYER69

... That avatar was created by Boy in a dress - credit where credit is due!

Actually Doreen got her new beau from the Army/Navy Supply Store to make it up.
Gus was quiet as his calloused and bruised hands danced about the keyboard and
I felt a waiting anger underneath that grizzled appearence and dark-hued fatigues.
We treated him to coffee and some of Sharon's homemade biscuits as he Photoshopped
his magic.

He told me that he admired 'this guy on the internet' and yet, it was a little disconcerting
when -as he left, he picked up the pump-action shotgun from where he'd left it near the door
and whispered "Now thar's two of us"

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

8" heels. It's always better to negotiate with foreign dignitaries from a position of psychological power. Being "on higher ground" - "taller" or having to "look down" towards them to see them at all sets that stage properly.

So, 8" heels.

edit on 2012/7/8 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO I get my keys back!!!!!

DUCK AND COVER!!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Got a preliminary list started... still needs more work.... for your consideration of course

Queen Mamabeth
PurpleChiten CIA=Chitenz Iz Awesome, Czar of Ninja Time Travel (as runner up, I get two offices
)
Opinionatedb Czar of Press and Communications
Vkey Czar of Java
Gimme_Some_Truth Czar of Justice and Court System
Bancho Czar of Alcoholic Beverages
Druid Czar of Green Energy
Blaine Czar of Commerce
Daaskapital Czar of Homeland Security
DJW001 Czar of Reason and Logic
Watchitburn Czar of Defense
ModernAcademia Czar of Education
FortAnthem Czar of Procrastination (DMV office)
Gwydion_Black Czar of Revolution Prevention (FBI)
Beezzer Czar of Elections
74Templar Czar of Bacon Sandwiches
Slayer Czar of Public Management and Morale
Destinyone Czar of Metaphysics
MountainLaurel Czar of Fashion and Shoes
Intrepid Czar of Excedrin Migraine

Pretty good in the main, but a few changes will have to be made. For example, Czar of Defense is already taken by FlyersFan (she called it WAY early on, in this post), so Watchitburn will have to be laterally promoted to Czar of Destruction, or possibly Czar of Offense, although I really think Ipsissimus Magus is more suited temperamentally to Czar of Offense, and it's best to utilize people's strengths when building an effective organization.

Since it's a world-wide website, restricting Daaskapital to "Homeland" Security is not thinking big enough - he'll be Czar of HomeWORLD Security.

edit on 2012/7/8 by nenothtu because: a link needed to be added

And Nettie- Keeper of the Keys!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Looks like you're amassing quite a bit of headgear there, oh-revered-Regent.

Since I haven't been bestowed an official title as yet, maybe I should volunteer for Official Headpiece Administrator?

Did you know that before my life as a full-time-indwelling-cave-hermit I was a pretty highly regarded Milliner? Oh yes I was. Anyway, I dusted off the old hat-blocks and came up with a few bonnets for you for when you visit your esteemed colleagues for those all-important cabinet party meetings.

I'd like to get the full candidate list done (hopefully - but some of them are HARD!! ) So on that note - only in order of easiest first ...

For when you go to visit Boncho @ the Booze Party for their informal BBQ's:
Kinda speaks for itself

This one's my favorite!!

Awesome pics Nettie!!! Czar of Fashion will have to change over and MountainLaural gets to be Czar of Youtube ..... as soon as she gets that embedding down pat!!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Czar, heh...? A confident stride through the Typing Pool, a flick of the hair as I pass the Regent's
Private Quarters... I must 'Youtube' some West Wing episodes.
edit on 8-7-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

Definitely 8-inch, go big or go home!!

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join