It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention all sinister secret agents we have a problem !

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by maxella1

It's based on the fact that by 2001 I had been working security at the airport for several years, and had a close relationship with the FAA at our airport. Whenever the topic was brought up, even with the FAA, they said that it wouldn't happen again in the US.

I see, you're stating your opinion based on a fact that somebody told you their opinion that it wouldn't happen again in America.

Yeah that proves it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

You can spend all the money in the world on defense, but if you don't spend it in the right places, it does you no good. Ask the French about their defense budget in 1940 and about their impregnable Maginot Line.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

Originally posted by maxella1

I personally couldn't care less what you are.

What I'm saying is that people with functional brain cells can see very clearly that an inside job has never been disproved

Oh, so now we have to prove a nagative huh?

Dude... 9/11 Truth was debunked in 2006.

You don't have to prove anything.

Dude... What is 9/11 Truth? And who debunked it in 2006?

Most people Agree that the whole truth was never uncovered. Pretty much the only thing that we know for a fact is that it happened on September 11, 2001.

Like I said... I don't care what you think you know. And I'm not interested in debating anything with you. I think you intentionally refusing to look into it and I doubt anything will change your mind.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Here's a question for YOU- why are you truthers deliberately ignoring all the OTHER hijackings, terrorist attacks, suicide attacks, murder of civilians, and other stunts Islamic Fundamentalists have pulled throughout the decades? Terrorists have even hijacked an Itlalian cruise liner, so why is it so outlandish an idea for you to accept Islamic fundamentalists genuinely did come up with the idea to put all these attack plans together to stage the 9/11 attack, exactly the same way you're criticizing the gov't of doing the exact same thing?

I haven't seen anybody ignoring other terrorist attacks. 9/11 was very different and you know it.
edit on 30-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

I haven't seen anybody ignoring other terrorist attacks. 9/11 was very different and you know it.

A HA! So now we're getting to the heart of the matter. Why exactly is it "very different from other terrorist attacks"? It isn't the massive body count, since terrorist bombings like that garbage truck in Iraq in 2007 killed 500 people and injured another 1500 people. It isn't from someone coming up with a clever plan that noone thought of before since that that Japanese doomsday cult managed to cook up nerve gas and released in in the Tokyo subway. It isn't because of the idea of crashing airplanes into targets since more than a few ships were sunk that way during world war II (not truly a terrorist attack, but still true). It isn't from blowing up a building since terrorists blew up our barracks in Beiruit in 1993. It isn't from how mind blowingly surreal and largely pointless an attack it was becuase terrorists hijacked an Italian cruise liner, of all things. It isn't even the mass coordinated hijackings of planes since terrorists hijacked three passenger jets and flew them out to the Jordanian desert to blow them up, back in the 70's.

There's only one "very different" difference left between all those other attacks and this one...and apparently that's the one that makes the difference to the conspiracy theorists and that's the one that's inciting them to go sniffing beneath every rock and rooting through dumpsters looking for these conspiracies. Do you want to mention what it is, or shall I?

edit on 30-6-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

A HA! So now we're getting to the heart of the matter. Why exactly is it "very different from other terrorist attacks"? It isn't the massive body count, since terrorist bombings like that garbage truck in Iraq in 2007 killed 500 people and injured another 1500 people. It isn't from someone coming up with a clever plan that noone thought of before since that that Japanese doomsday cult managed to cook up nerve gas and released in in the Tokyo subway. It isn't because of the idea of crashing airplanes into targets since more than a few ships were sunk that way during world war II (not truly a terrorist attack, but still true). It isn't from blowing up a building since terrorists blew up our barracks in Beiruit in 1993. It isn't from how mind blowingly surreal and largely pointless an attack it was becuase terrorists hijacked an Italian cruise liner, of all things. It isn't even the mass coordinated hijackings of planes since terrorists hijacked three passenger jets and flew them out to the Jordanian desert to blow them up, back in the 70's.

There's only one "very different" difference left between all those other attacks and this one...and apparently that's the one that makes the difference to the conspiracy theorists and that's the one that's inciting them to go sniffing beneath every rock and rooting through dumpsters looking for these conspiracies. Do you want to mention what it is, or shall I?

edit on 30-6-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

I think you should mention what it is...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I think you should mention what it is...

It was an attack on US soil. The reason why this is significant is that terrorist attacks on US soil always always always brings out the conspiracy people. The Oklahoma city bombing, the unibomber, the Anthrax mailings, and even the first WTC bombing in 1993 have their own conspiracy theorists pushing their own "sinister government plot" claims even though there were pefectly logical explanations for them. How many times have people attempted to "prove" the first WTC bombing was some FBI plot? They have a complete paper trail linking the bombing of that ATF building to Timothy McVeigh...and they even had a TV interview with the guy saying the children that were killed were "collateral damage", but NOPE there are people who insist it was a gov't plot, McVeigh was hypnotized/tortured/whatever, and so on.

You DO see a pattern emerging here, don;t you? If the towers were in some other country I have my doubts the 9/11 conspiracy people would have thought twice about it...but on the other hand if that Japanese Doomday cult had instead released their Sarin on a NYC subway the conspiracy people would be having a field day conjuring up claims that the US gov't intentionally nerve gassed it's people for [fill in the blank].

So then when I say the conspiracy theorists are ignoring other terrorist attacks...or to be precise, terrorist attacks that aren't happening here in the US...how does this prove me wrong? I'm not an expert, but I have yet to find a single person insisting those Kashmir terrorists shooting up that Hotel in India was really a CIA plot. Have you?

edit on 1-7-2012 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I would have liked to view and reply to the OP but ...
The large bold font in the op was to over the top and made reading it a chore

Come on people we don't need large bold txt , we are not all teenagers

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
They have a complete paper trail linking the bombing of that ATF building to Timothy McVeigh...and they even had a TV interview with the guy saying the children that were killed were "collateral damage", but NOPE there are people who insist it was a gov't plot, McVeigh was hypnotized/tortured/whatever, and so on.

You DO see a pattern emerging here, don;t you?

Well, when a simple home-made fertilizer bomb dissects a building in half (I'm sure even McVeigh was shocked to see that happen), thinking people have a right to ask questions. You and your government insist that people do not think. That's you, Disinfo Dave. You're a talking head, that's about it.

Yep, that's right silly Americans, keep yourselves as dumb as a lug nut and everything will be all right.

Here's the REAL reason for 911:

dotsub.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
I would have liked to view and reply to the OP but ...
The large bold font in the op was to over the top and made reading it a chore

Come on people we don't need large bold txt , we are not all teenagers

I agree the OP is not worth replying to because of the large bold font. Because it makes it so hard to read.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

You DO see a pattern emerging here, don;t you? If the towers were in some other country I have my doubts the 9/11 conspiracy people would have thought twice about it...but on the other hand if that Japanese Doomday cult had instead released their Sarin on a NYC subway the conspiracy people would be having a field day conjuring up claims that the US gov't intentionally nerve gassed it's people for [fill in the blank].

I think if the government reacted to 9/11 like it was suposed to. You know investigate it properly instead of lying about 95% of what happened, there would be less room for conspiracy theories. And also not everybody is saying that there were no terrorists invovolved, I personally think that the hijackers had a lot of help from the inside.

OKlahoma City bombing also raise questions because on the first day they reported on the news that the bomb squad disarmed a few other bombs and that there were two people in that truck according to witnesses but that story changes the next day and traffic video recordings diapeared. And don't forget that McVeigh sent a letter to his sister saying that he was selected for some kind of special forces team by the military and the he was upset about what he learned there.

The anthrax came from US military lab not Iraq like they told us. So that gives a reason for conspiracy theories especially considering what happened to the accused terrorist.

The first WTC bombing also has a reason for conspiracy theory like the Tape recording made by informant Emad Salem for example.

I most probably wouldn't question 9/11 if the cover up wasn't so obvious, or maybe if the Pentagon was struck first I would believe that it was a surprise attack and the millitary wasnt ready, or if WTC 7 wasn't so obvious.

The only reason I know a little bit about the previous attacks in the US is because I started researching 9/11.

So can you honestly say that the American people have no reason to suspect an inside job?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Yep, that's right silly Americans, keep yourselves as dumb as a lug nut and everything will be all right.

dotsub.com...

You call Americans dumb, then you post a link to an Alex Jones interview.

Pot- meet kettle.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

So can you honestly say that the American people have no reason to suspect an inside job?

I may not agree with all of your points, but I do many. It is not only good to question the government account of events, I would dare say it is our obligation as citizens. I've been around a few years and have had my own disappointments in leaders who I otherwise admired. For some reason, there seems to be a tendency for the government to lie to its citizens for a whole host of reasons. I just take exception when some of the speculation gets so wild it detracts from valid issues.

For me, it is personal. I had an uncle who died during WWII aboard the HMT Rohna. For years, the circumstances of his death were hidden from the public, including his family. It was not until 1967 that details finally emerged, but by then his mother and father (my grandparents) were gone. And of course his sisters did not have the benefit of the internet as we do in order to keep up with contemporary developments in his case. I did not find out the full story until 2006, just a few months after my mothers (his sister) death. Over a 1,000 Americans lost their lives in one incident and their families died off without ever knowing why or how. Something about that is just not right.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

I may not agree with all of your points, but I do many. It is not only good to question the government account of events, I would dare say it is our obligation as citizens. I've been around a few years and have had my own disappointments in leaders who I otherwise admired. For some reason, there seems to be a tendency for the government to lie to its citizens for a whole host of reasons. I just take exception when some of the speculation gets so wild it detracts from valid issues.

For me, it is personal. I had an uncle who died during WWII aboard the HMT Rohna. For years, the circumstances of his death were hidden from the public, including his family. It was not until 1967 that details finally emerged, but by then his mother and father (my grandparents) were gone. And of course his sisters did not have the benefit of the internet as we do in order to keep up with contemporary developments in his case. I did not find out the full story until 2006, just a few months after my mothers (his sister) death. Over a 1,000 Americans lost their lives in one incident and their families died off without ever knowing why or how. Something about that is just not right.

Why do you think they didn't mention that a guided missile was responsible for the sinking HMT Rohna ?

And again they tried to convince people that the crew was incompetent.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Also what's your opinion regarding the document I posted?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1Why do you think they didn't mention that a guided missile was responsible for the sinking HMT Rohna ?

My understanding is that they did not want the public to know the extent of the German's technological capability. The government/military covers up crap all the time, for a multiple number of reasons.

reply to post by 911files

Also what's your opinion regarding the document I posted?

I see nothing new. Same old story line. I don't take "recently declassified" documents too seriously. Just more stuff that they want us to know.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

dotsub.com...

You call Americans dumb, then you post a link to an Alex Jones interview.

Pot- meet kettle.

Aaron Russo had more class and courage in his left nut than you will ever have. How about addressing the content?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Aaron Russo had more class and courage in his left nut than you will ever have. How about addressing the content?

You don't know me, so spare me your personal attacks.

This is how far I read:

00:01 → 00:06

This is a 10‐minute excerpt from Alex Jones’s recent interview with the late Aaron Russo.

I see Alex Jones name mentioned and I stop reading, listening, or watching.

I loved the movie Trading Places. I'm not interested in reading an interview filled with hearsay and speculation. If, by chance Mr. Russo is offering hard evidence of an "Inside Job," please point it out.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You don't know me, so spare me your personal attacks.

It was not a personal attack, it was just a comparison of you with a man of honor. And after getting acquainted with a few of your posts, I'm honored not to know you.

This is how far I read:

00:01 → 00:06

This is a 10‐minute excerpt from Alex Jones’s recent interview with the late Aaron Russo.

I see Alex Jones name mentioned and I stop reading, listening, or watching.

I loved the movie Trading Places. I'm not interested in reading an interview filled with hearsay and speculation. If, by chance Mr. Russo is offering hard evidence of an "Inside Job," please point it out.

I didn't post it as evidence of an inside job. I posted it as an answer for the oft-asked question of WHY 911 was perpetrated on America. So, I don't really care if you're interested or not. In fact, I doubt that anyone cares.

Last but not least, you still have not addressed the content, you merely attacked the entire interview because of who it was who happened to conduct the interview, as if it discredits Aaron Russo in some way, which is typical of your ilk.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

9/11 was very different and you know it.

Yup. That's why they didn't see it coming. That and their inability to share information - as evidenced in the stuff you brought to this thread.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join