It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"God is reminding us why we can't get to Heaven."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
What this means here on Earth now? Those who are self-aware as conscious beings are interacting with holograms so to speak of living beings that once lived, but were allowed to get to Heaven after the "First Event" the very first cycle of the Universe when the amount of the total volume of the Universe could be prayed to be more or less effecting events in one's life for the better, and now these people are holograms as simply records of them existing during the first Universe.

Can you tell the difference between a conscious being and a hologram of one that once lived?

Déjà vu '

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I’m a hologram, trust me!

But I did not come from heaven……

Can you tell the difference?

Mickierocksman
(Autodevil13666 1st Event Horizon)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
Can you tell the difference between a conscious being and a hologram of one that once lived?

No, but I can tell when someone needs to take their meds before they drink the cool aid though

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Maybe I am not following you. It seems to me that you have not even addressed what you stated in your title...

I understand what you are trying to say about people being holograms of a past world, but what does that have to do with getting to heaven or not. (supposing for the moment that Heaven is a quantified fact of reality).

Why cant the exceptional non simulated people not reach heaven?

Please address your title before we further this discussion.

CW
edit on 25-6-2012 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i do not understand a great portion of your first paragraph, i am afraid

but if you can't tell the difference between a hologram and a conscious being then they must be the same thing.
by which i mean, if a hologram consistently acts/reacts like a conscious being how would you know that it is not?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
god doesn't exist

However from what I have been told it is possible for the military to project 100% real looking moving holograms anywhere.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

No, but I can tell when someone needs to take their meds before they drink the cool aid though

What is the "cool aid?" And that's "Kool-aid" with a k btw.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder
Maybe I am not following you. It seems to me that you have not even addressed what you stated in your title...

I understand what you are trying to say about people being holograms of a past world, but what does that have to do with getting to heaven or not. (supposing for the moment that Heaven is a quantified fact of reality).

Why cant the exceptional non simulated people not reach heaven?

Please address your title before we further this discussion.

CW
edit on 25-6-2012 by constantwonder because: (no reason given)

We who are conscious are in an eternal hell here on Earth repeating our lives over and over again.
I have no issue understanding the premise fully, and so the title makes perfect sense to me in how it matches the premise.

Now the part about, quote, "when the amount of the total volume of the Universe" (btw, note to, LP527- Very cool that you capitalized Universe
) may not be understood cleary to everyone as one would have to understand that the total of the Universe is made up of energy even matter. If you subtract or add just a little to the total amount you then have a "butter fly effect. This given the idea that God hears prayers before they are prayed, and therefore God can at the start of the Universe, the Big Bang, add and subtract energy from the total amount of energy that was contained in the primeval atom so to answer the prayer.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by decepticonLaura
i do not understand a great portion of your first paragraph, i am afraid

but if you can't tell the difference between a hologram and a conscious being then they must be the same thing.
by which i mean, if a hologram consistently acts/reacts like a conscious being how would you know that it is not?

If people could tell the difference there would be no purpose for LP527 posting this thread here would there?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
god doesn't exist

However from what I have been told it is possible for the military to project 100% real looking moving holograms anywhere.

So the military is God? I guess it seems they would like to think so.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

What this means here on Earth now? Those who are self-aware as conscious beings are interacting with holograms so to speak of living beings that once lived, but were allowed to get to Heaven after the "First Event" the very first cycle of the Universe when the amount of the total volume of the Universe could be prayed to be more or less effecting events in one's life for the better, and now these people are holograms as simply records of them existing during the first Universe.

Déjà vu '

Can you explain more about déjà vu' within this context? Is it possible that déjà vu' experiences are due to us as one of the self conscious beings who are not holograms having lived our lives so many times that we have bleed-over from our past life cycle into our current life cycle? Could it be a product of "the ghost universe?" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
PS Maybe we need to start calling déjà vu' "the ghost universe experience."

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Two stars for a troll statement? What did you do use your sock puppet accounts to star that ridiculous post?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would imagine all thats required from any human being to gain access to Heaven is a little compasion, no more, no less! And yes we do perceive reality as a holographic universe, but in a lot more than just three dimensions.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Two stars for a troll statement? What did you do use your sock puppet accounts to star that ridiculous post?

A troll post, really? OK if you wish to believe that then it is up to you
but crying because I got two stars, awww do you want a tissue? I am sure if you ask mummy she will give you a nice hug to make you feel better

Oh and nope I didn't use any "Sock puppet accounts" to give myself two stars, my holograms did it for me...

Perhaps if your realised just how idiotic the OP was you would of understood my humour, but it is obviously sadly lost on you, but never mind. Think of it this way, if conscious beings are held in hell with the holograms of those who made it to heaven, then you are either a hologram and therefore not worth talking too, or you were evil and sent to hell and not worth talking too, bye bye, your not worth talking too

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

LOL you (uh, hologram puppets, whatever you want to call those accounts) star-ed yourself twice, again.

And added more to your first post. That's rich.

edit on 25-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
I would imagine all thats required from any human being to gain access to Heaven is a little compasion, no more, no less! And yes we do perceive reality as a holographic universe, but in a lot more than just three dimensions.

I'll use that at any future job interview,..."All that's required from me as a prospective employee to gain access to your employment opportunity you may offer me is a little compassion, no more, no less!"

And if I ever go out on a first date,..... "All that's required from me as a prospective significant other so that I may gain a meaningful relationship as part of your personal life is a little compassion, no more, no less!"

I'm pretty sure I would strikeout on both accounts.
edit on 25-6-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Feel free to use any info you wish to further your development, be it emotional, spiritual or simply physical, glad to help. LoL

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Lol,its not a troll statement,'it just sucks being him'cant you tell !

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
ya 100% of us are holograms just waiting to be deported back to heaven.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join