It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House bill extends TSA role to all mass transit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't find this a surprise. From what I understand about the bill and there's more in it than intel sharing. You're not supposed to see more of them, they just have the fed backing to do it if they wanted to.
www.federalnewsradio.com...
thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.3140:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We are witnessing the birth of the American SS. Sieg Heil!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They should just go bullocks to the wall and assign each of us our very own TSA agent and be done with it. I mean really...in the name of safety of course.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
They should just go bullocks to the wall and assign each of us our very own TSA agent and be done with it. I mean really...in the name of safety of course.

Like a Mary Poppins brightly signing; "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down - bend over please - just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...."

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Why hasn't this been reported in the mainstream media?! This is tyranny on our doorsteps! Next thing you know, you won't be able to go to work in the morning without having a TSA agent search your car and your home for explosives. How much further can they destroy our constitutional rights?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

Like a Mary Poppins brightly signing; "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down - bend over please - just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...."

The look she had on her face during that song, is the same look they give us while it explaining it as well. It's a little much.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

God help us they're going to take control over local travel,and mess that up even more than what it already is? Why I can't figure out are more people not protesting this one? I think for the most part except for us here on this web-site people are giving up. What's happened to us?

new topics

top topics

join