It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jerry Sandusky's defense bolstered by tape establishing police led an accuser's statement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Title

BELLEFONTE, Pa. – For 16 minutes the tape rolled, apparently unknown to two state police officers investigating Jerry Sandusky and the defense attorney of Victim No. 4 during an April 2011 meeting.

Quick summation

Police testified that they hadnt led the witnesses

Caught on tape when they did not know it was recording doing just that

An interesting twist to such a case.

The cops leading witnesses to a conclusion...

When recalled as witnesses, both had to acknowledge that in this case there had been discussion, although both officers declared it proper police tactics.

the officers lied and got away with it....

I would think that there would be enough evidence to convict that the officers did not have to cheat to win....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Well, that pretty much just kills the testimony of that witness and makes those cops look like the idiots that they are!

I am from PA and trust me, this goes much deeper than Sandusky! Our wonderful governor was a prosecuting attorney when things came up about Sandusky years ago and he turned a blind eye to it all!!

Sandusky is just being used as a pawn for child molestation ring, that goes into some pretty big political and social circle of names. Sandusky needs to hang for what he did, but sadly, as I see it, he is just being the fall guy to cover up much more influencial people in our society!

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
lmao..dude this old man is TOAST

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
If I were Sandusky, I would be so embarassed,,not for being gay,,but having kids and grandkids knowing that I got off on showering and sex with little boys...The family is probably in denial about it too,,,they always are,,especially the wife. Reminds me of my best friend Trent who is super closet gay and he is married with two kids, his wife thinks he is the biggest stud too,,LOL,,If the word gay is even mentioned around him, he starts bragging about all the girls he has been with, kindalike an automatic defense mechanism, he doesnt even realize he does it and I seriously think that he thinks he int gay as long as he is married ...Maybe Trent and Sandusky should get in touch with Michelle Bachmanns husband and pray the gay away....Personally I find most coaches to be gay or bi..When I played football in junior high, the coach touched me fitting me for my uniform and I know it wasnt an accident...All the butt grabbin, jock straps and showering? PUHLEEEEZE
edit on 19-6-2012 by avatard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I am having a discussion with someone in another thread, so If I seem off in the request or rude I am not trying to be. Call me directly out if I seem that way.

This is not the first time I have heard this...

Do you links for the things you mentioned?

The DA thing is of interest...

Any of the issues escape out to the news but disappeared later on?

So if I understand you see Sandusky as being found guilty as a sacrifice?

Your not the first person to mention that.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wish I could say I'm shocked by this...but I'm not.

Sources: Adopted son as possible witness helped keep Sandusky silent

usnews.msnbc.msn.com...

BELLEFONTE, Pa. — Jerry Sandusky decided not to testify in his child sex abuse trial after his lawyers were warned that prosecutors would call a surprise new witness — one of the defendant’s own adopted sons — who was prepared to deliver damaging testimony about his father, sources tell NBC News.

Snip

Matt Sandusky, 33, has been a stalwart supporter of his father, visiting him at his home after he was charged with sex abuse and showing up at the courtroom last week to sit with his mother and other family members. But after the trial began, according to the sources, Matt Sandusky contacted prosecutors and agreed to provide testimony about events that he witnessed.

Apparently Matt Sandusky tried to commit suicide while he was a foster child in the Sandusky's home. I don't know how true that is, but Matt Sandusky's ex-wife got a restraining order to keep Sandusky away from hers and Matt's children. I'm pretty sure a judge overturned that and said Sandusky has every right to see his grandchildren.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
If Sandusky did what he's accused of doing, I would volunteer to lead the firing squad. The problem is that I have seen a lot of media hype, but, no actual proof or evidence. To be honest, I look for either an aquittal or a hung jury. Then it is going to go the same way as the OJ trial. He's going to get clobbered in a civil trial and the prosecution is going to help the Plaintiff

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
If Sandusky did what he's accused of doing, I would volunteer to lead the firing squad. The problem is that I have seen a lot of media hype, but, no actual proof or evidence. To be honest, I look for either an aquittal or a hung jury. Then it is going to go the same way as the OJ trial. He's going to get clobbered in a civil trial and the prosecution is going to help the Plaintiff

What kind of evidence would it take to convince you?

A hung jury might be the best outcome they could hope for, but many of the people on the jury are parents, too. What worries me is that they all have ties to Penn State in one way or another--that community revolves around it. It's their life.

But I think they'll convict...in about an hour. And then they can put this monster away for the rest of his pathetic life.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JIMC5499

Judge throws out 3 counts

Judge John Cleland found one count of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse and one count of aggravated indecent assault involving the accuser known as Victim 4 weren't supported by the evidence. Another charge of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse involving another boy was dismissed because Cleland said it duplicated another count.

why does this all remind me of a scene from a movie

Devil Advocate

where the plan is to get so many people off of convictions that it rises a stink all the way to heaven

new topics

top topics

join