It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaders of the G20 submit in Mexico Were they shown the secret Mayan Documentary ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was thinking about this G20 meeting in mexico
and i made a link between mexico reluctancy of showing to the world
what they have discovered in those mayan artifacts with hidden secrets

The 21 December of 2012 is in 5 months
did they waited to show it to the world because mexico wanted the G20 leaders to view it first
the worldwide government leaders would certainly have an interest of watching it
during a closed door meeting with no cameras inside

Mayan Secrets to Be Revealed by Mexican Government in '2012' Doc

The Mexican government is releasing state-held secrets about the end of the Mayan calendar to the makers of a documentary, "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond," TheWrap has learned.

The information -- protected for 80 years -- is expected to reveal Mayan beliefs in future catastrophes and wisdom characterized as "shocking," producer Raul Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia, told TheWrap.

The end of the Mayan calendar in December 2012 has long given rise to theories and speculation about the end of the world.

How convenient that they are all in Mexico today 5 months before the big mayan prediction

The G20 this yrs happening in Mexico is not a coincidence
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I was following that Doc, it seems it fell apart.

The one supposedly directed by Raul Julia son.

With the director claiming the financier ran away with all the footage, sounded very strange.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
About that documentary:

LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - The documentary "Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond" has descended into disarray, with its executive producer accused of fleeing with two dozen hard drives and 10 computer towers containing the film's footage, according to documents obtained by TheWrap.

The documents allege that San Francisco-based philanthropist and author Elisabeth Thieriot filmed without a valid permit on federal ground in Mexico and fled with the footage.

The documents are based on complaints filed by the film's producer, Raul Julia-Levy, who also accused three others, Eduardo Vertiz Mascarenas, Emiliano Chaparro Martinez and Eduardo de la Cerda, of stealing footage and equipment.

"She ran away with the footage," Julia-Levy told TheWrap. "She was informed not to leave the country, but she did. We are extremely sad and disappointed that Mrs. Thieriot did this, and we will pursue this with all the arms of the law."

A story that was already bizarre - with claims of classified archeological discoveries, dire predictions and extraterrestrial contact - has also grown to include allegations of fraud and a producer/director some allege is not a celebrity's son but a con man.

In a series of interviews with TheWrap over the past year, Julia-Levy said that the film would prove that the Mayans had been contacted by extraterrestrials who had left messages that will be vital to humanity during an upcoming period of upheaval.

omg.yahoo.com...

I wonder...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
I was following that Doc, it seems it fell apart.

The one supposedly directed by Raul Julia son.

With the director claiming the financier ran away with all the footage, sounded very strange.

Then they took the decision to not show it to the world
and the mexican government covered its secret from the footage to avoid panic
only the G20 leaders would see it

i would place my hand on fire to bet on it

Why would someone hide such amazing footage to show the truth to the world
if he wasnt working with the government trying to cover it up
with the orders to destroy or illegaly confiscate the video materials
for later view in front of choosen individuals (G20 leaders)
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

In a series of interviews with TheWrap over the past year, Julia-Levy said that the film would prove that the Mayans had been contacted by extraterrestrials who had left messages that will be vital to humanity during an upcoming period of upheaval

This the kind of big news they will censor
everything regarding aliens or secret about the futur
are national security immediat censor
the elites know it well that its not in their interest to spread the good message that aliens have for us
we wouldnt be living under this prison society system the elites have created if we knew the whole truth

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

12/21/2012 is in 6 months and 3 days.

Where are you getting that its 5 months away? Just curious....
edit on 6/18/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They will be shown that civilized man lived in the southern states to Peru before the flood over 10,000 years ago. That these peoples had cities of lights, flying machines and great societies that were all wiped out as well as their footprints because mankind had forgotten the creator and discontinued singing the song of creation.

We are at that point again. The fifth world is emerging.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So a 2 bit operation falls apart. The principles have a squabble and 1 takes the original material. No mention of backups. This is either an excuse as to why they failed to make something worth buying by their client or this was an attempt at a publicity stunt.

I love it when people should not do anything to avoid them being the subject of conspiracy conjectures.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

If they were that advanced they could have dealt with the imaginary global flood of 10,000 year ago.

There was no global flood.
There was no preexisting advanced civilization with flying machines.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

If they were that advanced they could have dealt with the imaginary global flood of 10,000 year ago.

sigh.......

Flood myths from around the World Do your homework. I know you hate religion and all that ignorant stuff but shouldnt let that blind you from stories from humans that were there.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus
reply to post by Ben81

12/21/2012 is in 6 months and 3 days.

Where are you getting that its 5 months away? Just curious....
edit on 6/18/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

5 or 6 months apx .. give or take
it is almost there and this G20 submit in mexico is the last one before it

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
They will be shown that civilized man lived in the southern states to Peru before the flood over 10,000 years ago. That these peoples had cities of lights, flying machines and great societies that were all wiped out as well as their footprints because mankind had forgotten the creator and discontinued singing the song of creation.

We are at that point again. The fifth world is emerging.

Like the fifth element .. what was the fifth element again in the movie ? LOVE
at least they got that part right
the fifth world will be the Age of Light

Last 4 time the human race was wiped most species on earth
i think the 4 element were used ..
2 that we are pretty sure happened ... the ice age and when a big meteor burned everything
even the biblical flood is a perfect exemple .. Water one of the element killed everything in its path

This last cycle means the start of a brand new world
where the mayan calendar ends

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I'll bet you dollars to pesos that this "documentary" will be miraculously resurrected just before Dec. 21...they want your money, nothing more nothing less...I'll be so goddamn glad when 2013 gets here so people will shut the f*** up about this s***

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

So a 2 bit operation falls apart. The principles have a squabble and 1 takes the original material. No mention of backups. This is either an excuse as to why they failed to make something worth buying by their client or this was an attempt at a publicity stunt.

I love it when people should not do anything to avoid them being the subject of conspiracy conjectures.

Towers AND Hard Drives were taken so the chance are that the 2 Hard Drives were the Back-ups.

I dont know about you but when i back up my PC, i back it up to a Hard Drive...

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Wow look everyone, we have a 10,000 year old human in our midst.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88

Wow look everyone, we have a 10,000 year old human in our midst.

Flattery will get you nowhere, besides, he doesnt seem to me to be a day over 8041.....

There may have very well been an advanced civilization, only not in the sense that we understand the word advanced. You can still do many things we do today without the technological twist to it. In that respect they may have been very advanced just more on a down to earth level.

I might add that even with todays advancement mankind still has a really hard time surviving mother nature. If there was a global event that took the form of weather or flood, it could easily shut us down. Just look what a huge snow storm does to a major city in winter.....everything is at a crawl...and from time to time people die.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

The only thing mysterious about this is why anyone would trust Julia-Levy in the first place. He is a con man. Prior to his allegations he had been relieved of his duties due to the fact that he could not get into Guatemala and as a result had caused production to halt. He then attempted to get revenge on Thieriot by floating that story to The Wrap. She is now suing The Wrap for defamation and False Light Invasion of Privacy.

Source

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Call me cynical but i would hazard at "No" they were not shown the video as they were probably far more concerned with preventing a global economic collapse and the subsequent problems this would entail, rather than watch a video about something even the Mayans themselves say is totally misunderstood.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
if you squint with one eye and tilt your head back that symbol kinda resembles a side profile of a face and a what seems to be a hand holding/admiring something ....i dunno maybe its my imagination someone else take a look for me....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

sigh.......

Flood myths from around the World Do your homework. I know you hate religion and all that ignorant stuff but shouldnt let that blind you from stories from humans that were there.

I think the point he is making has been misunderstood. The statement "there was no global flood" is factually correct - there is no evidence for a flood around that time frame all over the world (which is what a global flood would be). There is, however, plenty of evidence of localised flooding over various regions of the planet over several thousand years. The rate of this flooding varied, as evidenced by latest research from Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. So, for example, coastlines in the Caribbean may have risen by as much as 40 metres (made figure up as i cannot remember exact figures) whilst in the Red Sea region it may only have been 5 metres, etc.

And it then gets further complicated - some areas that had large variations in coastline levels had this occur rapidly, other areas had it occur over a much longer time frame. Again, Woods Hole turned this up in their latest research.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join