It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth Is A Bloated Parasite by Infowars.com

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I agree with everything he said. You Brits sure do love your masters. I dont understand how you believe they are better then you in everyway.
reply to post by theconspirator

Almost every single person in this country hates the government, and almost as much simple "put up" with the royal family. You'll never see the kinds of brain-dead enthusiasm for political leaders as you see elsewhere. Most of the people attending the Queen during the Jubilee parade were foreign nationals who had flown to London for the event!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

lol@ these British people worshiping humans with titles given by other humans
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yeah, a logical principle of atheism is that.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by ipsedixit

"Monarchy is a mystery. Simply factoring it down to a case of what appears to be undeserved wealth is a hopelessly inadequate appreciation of it."

Seriously? We, who oppose a monarch, are just hopelessly underappreciating it?

Do you know why democracies refuse to have a monarch?

I see little to appreciate.

Please, by all means, inform us.

Can you define democracy? As far as I'm aware, the UK is one (and please, don't act like an idiot and say otherwise). Please, by all means, inform me otherwise.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Physic

Royal Red Dragon Bloodlines

Lineage and Geneology of the Royal House of Wales; Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip and the Red Dragon Blood that flows through their veins. Just how much power does the Queen of England have? How far does it go? To understand the present you must go back through the past. This video series will show you what you may or may not know. One thing is for sure. This is fascinating. What do bloodlines have to do with anything? What does it matter that inner family bloodline marriages happen? It is a common thing in European countries to do so.. so what is the big deal?

edit on 17-6-2012 by Physic because: (no reason given)

That flag is the flag of wales, this shows how little you people actually care to understand what it really is you are seeing.
That is not a dragon, it is a griffin.
The flag was taken as a standard after a welshprince won a battle in the 12th century, it becme the standard for wales.
The only thing the english royal bloodline has to do with that flag, is......*nothing*, it is not english, we have a "Prince of Wales" foisted upon us, this is not our choice though.

The oldest known use of the dragon to represent Wales is from the Historia Brittonum, written around 830; the text describes a struggle between two serpents deep underground, which prevents King Vortigern from building a stronghold. This story was later adapted into a prophecy made by the wizard Myrddin (or Merlin) of a long fight between a red dragon and a white dragon. According to the prophecy, the white dragon, representing the Saxons, would at first dominate but eventually the red dragon, symbolising the Celts, would be victorious and recapture Lloegr.

So you see this was a flag belonging to a different people, the british isles are more than just the english.
so if anything, the flag represents in part the myth that the Celts will in time rule over britain, and the royal family wil be consigned to history.

but i'm sure many of you will not let the facts get in the way of a good story, especially a half baked one about the royal family.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
I just spoke to a scottish friend on facebook about the monarchy:

Me- okay, religion aside, do you all brits love the queen? or would you like her out?
I mean removed..

Scottish friend- eh im Scottish and i support independence for my country

Me- okay...Scotland has considerable oil reserves ..were it not for the monarchy mooching off you ,you would be rich like Switzerland or dubai or qatar.

Scottish friend- perhaps if i was English or a rangers football fan id posably support the queen england will never get rid of it as it brings to much money to england and yeah theirs a lot to be said for Scotland oil

Me- I always had impression from the MSM that brits love the queen?What is the ground reality? To be frank I have heard from my sources that the queen has a lot of black money that she does not declare.

Scottish friend- well down south in England she has a massive fallowing. but in wales Scotland Ireland not so much as far as i understand she has her fingers in many a pie including uranium .

------------
It confirmed one thing
1)Scotland wants independence
2)Queen is corrupt thief mooching off Scotland (at least Scots are convinced) and has her in radioactive poisons like Uranium for nukes.
3)The Scots do not trust the Monarchy with Scotland's oil.

A referendum for Scottish independence should be held.Free Scotland!!!!

Errrm,,,,, you are not firing on all cylinders are you? The Queen will be Queen of Scotland should they go through devolution. The SNP has already stated this.

Your 'friend' sounds like he supports Celtic which has a long history of being anti UK, never mind the monarchy, that is obvious because of the Rangers fan reference.
Your 'friend' is spouting 'their' opinion, not that of the country.

The oil you speak of is partially in English water so your 'friend' is not really up to speed with reality.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

------------
It confirmed one thing
2)Queen is corrupt thief mooching off Scotland (at least Scots are convinced) and has her in radioactive poisons like Uranium for nukes.

Asking one person who could well be a made up person does not confirm either i'm afraid

What it does confirm is you would like to see the British Union break apart for your own mental masturbation, the majority of Brits who have had this united union for hundreds of years do not, i suggest you be gone and stop interfering in matter that are of no concern to you, its obvious you have a vendetta with the Brits as you are like a tramp on chips when topics arise on ATS that concern Britain, its clear you would like to see it in taters which is not going to happen so get over it, i know many many Scots in my area or through the British army who are proud to be British and do not wish to see a fully independent Scotland, they're happy enough that they have there own parliament and govern there own country, the only scots who wish to push for full independents are those who are of ethnic background, or racist & nationalistic, and also people who are Anti British like you

We are proud to be British and of our achievements together, united we stand divided we fall,

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by something wicked

I`m not having a go at you.
I`m against the monarchy and i have my reasons...as you have yours for supporting the monarchy.
What i dont get is when you say you and others feel thats what makes us what we are.

i dont get that statement.

Because it is part of the history of the United Kingdom - the clue is in the name.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The governmental and judicial systems within the United States of America, at both federal and local state levels, is owned by the "Crown," which is a private foreign power. Before jumping to conclusions about the Queen of England or the Royal Families of Britain owning the U.S.A., this is a different "Crown" and is fully exposed and explained below. We are specifically referencing the established Templar Church, known for centuries by the world as the "Crown." From this point on, we will also refer to the Crown as the Crown Temple or Crown Templar, all three being synonymous.

The Crown Temple

For those, that don't know the crown is not the crown that the queen wears, that is A crown the THE crown. The crown, is the temple bar association, as in being called to THE BAR, The heart of the city of London, seperate city state within the UK, that is the heart and sole that owns and runs everything.

This is who you answer to in CROWN court, not the monarchy, their involvment has been ceremonial since the reformation. THis is the real power.

Read it and weep

As for the queen, how would you like to have a job that you simply could not resign from. most working live are 40 to 45 years. she has been working, bloody hard for 60 years.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Correct the BoE is a PRIVATE bank, a simple check of their website comfirms this in their history section.

www.bankofengland.co.uk...

that's why they have to use a .co.uk, rather than a .gov.uk Because they are NOT part of the government.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just think it's kinda strange, in this age of distaste for superstitions and worship, to have an island of people bowing, kneeling, curtseys, exiting by walking backwards.... I just can't help but think it's all an elaborate hoax being perpetrated by Monty Python's Flying Circus. Expect John Cleese to pop out at any moment and say, "Just kidding. Really."

(And now for something completely different...)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedJuan
I just think it's kinda strange, in this age of distaste for superstitions and worship, to have an island of people bowing, kneeling, curtseys, exiting by walking backwards.... I just can't help but think it's all an elaborate hoax being perpetrated by Monty Python's Flying Circus. Expect John Cleese to pop out at any moment and say, "Just kidding. Really."

(And now for something completely different...)

You think we're bad. Look at the USA. They pay billions to have a rich idiot rule over them. Every 4 years!

And besides, forget the Queen, we have Morris Dancing and Scrumpy and Trainspotting

edit on 18-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
For those, that don't know the crown is not the crown that the queen wears, that is A crown the THE crown. The crown, is the temple bar association, as in being called to THE BAR, The heart of the city of London, seperate city state within the UK, that is the heart and sole that owns and runs everything.

You've been reading too much Neil Gaiman.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

So you love the royal family which has blood on its hands? and which taken over most if not all of Europe?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

very good observation and point, lot of Americans are not aware of the bloodlines and naive as to what and who is running the Country...they just do whatever they are told, same as those who serve the Queen...no questions, :anything you say me lord

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

As for the queen, how would you like to have a job that you simply could not resign from. most working live are 40 to 45 years. she has been working, bloody hard for 60 years.

Are you trying to suggest that no one would trade their job and occupations to be Queen or King?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

It confirmed one thing

Seeing as I am Scottish, living in Aberdeen which is home to the UK oil industry and having worked for every major oil company I can tell you, you're speaking bollocks.
Most people I know are anti independence and judging by the polls the country is split 50/50.

The Queen will still be Head of State and Scotland is still pro-monarchy judging by the street parties I witnessed.
It does appear that your friend is likely from Glasgow and is likely to support Celtic who are anti-monarchy because of their links to Ireland but they are a minority thankfully.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

???????????

What on earth are you on about?

I will concede that our Monarchy is perhaps one reason why Britain will never entirely be part of the European (failed) Experiment - had we had a Presidentia Dictator instead we'd be Greece .....

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Most Americans are related to me. If you follow the bloodlines.

And you are probably related to The Queen

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Physic

Would you want to? seriously, can't even take a crap without someone trying to wipe it for you!

Look at Philip, not even King, and a couple days out of hospital then expected to be on full military parade the next. Not a good offer if you ask me

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Minority now, because of why?>

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join