It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

150 mph Super Typhoon Sets Aim at Japan: Fukushima near center of forecast track

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I am living in Osaka, so I think I will get pretty much the full load
, but I think there will be no further damage done east of Tokyo... because after this it will be only a normal storm.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Unfortunately, Japan has a lot of Karma that it is dealing with. I said that when Japan scientists announced that they would re-create a woolly mammoth, that that would be the trigger to disaster. With-in a couple of months the 9.0 hit.

God will not allow this re-creation to happen. Take it for what it's worth. Arrogance will cause us all to fall.

Just because we can, doesn't mean we should. " Jurassic Park"

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The people of Japan have endured so much!
This storm could miss Japan altogether
and I hope it does.

Staying onboard this thread for updates
as the storm progresses.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Crazy, do you think the people of Haiti have had enough? Four hurricanes, an earthquake, disease, rain, misery. Do you know why it happened?

The manipulation of natural forces by the use of Voo Doo.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Crazy, one more thing. America will fall because of the murder of the unborn innocence. Cosmic Law.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by phroziac

Even if they did raise the dose levels, they're still low enough that it would take a LOT of exposure to get sick from it, or to cause major damage to the area.

Well, like i said, they dumped so much pcs water in the ocean that i couldnt imagine a little radioactive rain mattering.

But the radioactive fire would matter more. Hopefully the spent fuel pool holds up.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Do you really believe all that? Prove that magic is evil.

Did everyone in japan conspire to make a mammoth? Whats so evil about it anyway?

Man im glad im a budhist and dont believe in this god that kills everyone for stuff they didnt even do.

Im american never killed an unborn fetus. Guess i really got it comin for bein so evil
edit on 18-6-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The whales did it.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Are your tax dollars paying for federal funded abortions? Guess who gets the karma for that?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Voo Doo is black magic. Black arts. Manipulation of natural forces..

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
Are your tax dollars paying for federal funded abortions? Guess who gets the karma for that?

Excuse me for being blunt but... It's a fairly well known fact that it's gay people who cause earthquakes and fires, while tsunamis and tornadoes are caused by abortions. Seriously... what is this philosophy of vengeance you are using? You speak like the best of fire and brimstone preachers, but then you also throw around terms like "Karma", a concept which is clearly a no-no for typical orthodox "Christians".

On topic, this was in the comment section of the story:

At least they got their cover on Unit 4 SFP. Unit 3's pool is still exposed.

I think we all know, or at least feel, that those exposed pools are where the real possibility of critical danger lies, should they become compromised.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wow even this thread turned in to bickering idiocy. I cant wait for school to start again.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Prove that magic is evil.

Did everyone in japan conspire to make a mammoth? Whats so evil about it anyway?

Man im glad im a budhist and dont believe in this god that kills everyone for stuff they didnt even do.

what it is means,,,,to make mammoth? is magic?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Unfortunately, Japan has a lot of Karma that it is dealing with. I said that when Japan scientists announced that they would re-create a woolly mammoth, that that would be the trigger to disaster. With-in a couple of months the 9.0 hit.

hey isreally stupid to speak japan did earthquake becuz god make they not can to build mammoths now
japan desine big building on a special way becuz they do earthquake for long time at japan,, before wanting any beast
in western language big,,prolongue wave is call tsunami that is from japan why?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I thought this thread was about a typhoon
possibly heading toward Japan.
Once again it is off topic and a lot of
bickering going on. Can't anyone hold
an intelligent discussion any more?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

Actually no I do not believe the situation at Fukushima is a non issue, I do understand that there could be huge implications for the world from this disaster but my thoughts are that currently there is a lack of solid data from verifiable sources to warrant the extreme level of panic that is commonly seen in posts on this forum.
In regards to the typhoon we can only hope that it does not hit them too hard..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Well, if it all goes bad for them, its not going to be fun for us. Were all in this together as a PLANET!
So get your "Potassium Iodide" ready, because even if the storm does not effect the area we still
have to live with the fact that its already bad enough and can possibly get worse.

Mox Fuel = Very Bad Day

Plutonium-239; half-life of 24,000 years
And it takes 10 half-lifes to decay and be deemed "Safe"
240,000 years!!!
And were just starting to see the negitive side of nuclear physics now?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hopefully some good stuff will wash up to the westcoast shore this time..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Crazy, do you think the people of Haiti have had enough? Four hurricanes, an earthquake, disease, rain, misery. Do you know why it happened?

The manipulation of natural forces by the use of Voo Doo.

Voo Doo has nothing to do with the storms, earthquakes, disease, rain and misery. Those are all things that have been around long before Voo Doo.

The Earth goes through natural cycles and it is going through one now. Most of Earths cycles are started when the Sun starts going through natural cycles.

This is not Magick related.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

And what if I don't pay income tax?

Actually, income tax dollars don't pay for anything in this country. They pay the interest on the debt owed King George III after the Revolutionary War. They haven't scratched the principle in a long, long time. Go digging to see who owns the IRS and Social Security. I dare ya!

ObOnTopic: It happened because of the wanton, vicious slaughter of dolphins.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join