It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other experiencers here that think they may be hybrids?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter
reply to post by rebelv

The catalyst is usually some seemingly unrelated occult involvement...
...do you remember being involved in something of this nature prior to it beginning to happen?

All these manifestations are of occult origin.

And you know this HOW? You say this with complete conviction, that means you have facts to back up your statement. So, let's see the facts. I would be willing to bet you do not know thing one about the Occult. That is just something your preacher said, and now you are parroting it. Tell me I am wrong here.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
Are there any other experiencers here that think they may be hybrids?

Our original human DNA has been contaminated since day 6 by the fallen watchers.
Many ATS'rs are hybrids and don't even know (admit) it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your picture reminds me of the black guy (with lizard eyes) in the recent 'V' series who was a REBEL working with the 5th (V) column

As for experiences.
Had a NDE where I saw what this world will soon look like through the eyes of a Christian.
A land where both sky and sea is black, the ground is dusty, desolate, grey and barren. The air is dead and life less. The fallen ones are 8ft tall, faceless, hooded and wear rags for clothing. Pure evil radiates from them.

Through the eyes of an athiest / new ager todays world will soon be terraformed into lush green grass fields, blue skies, clean fresh air and transparent water. People will be able to fly and shapeshift into any creature they wish.

Both a false heaven and hell are now merging into this world with the sudden increase in zombie attacks. Demons are on the lose, easily controlling people who are on strong illegal drugs.

As a hybrid, I am one of the Rephaim. Cursed back to Tartarus on Judgement Day if I fail YHWH.

As for experiences of sheol, it is horrifing down there.

I have seen a sinner fade into dust in Hades in under a minute.

I have witnessed souls on fire surrounded in flames yet all that is heard are the flames because no one has any lungs to scream from.

I have been in the company of a female witch next to a mud pit where 2 sinners were torturing each other just to stop the pain created by the maggots that were eating through their flesh and bone constantly.

In Tartarus the words fear, dispair and misery take real form and literally crush people into the razor sharp skin flake dust in under 10 minutes.

So yes, YHWH has given me the gift of experiencing what sheol contains.
edit on 17-6-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Greetings to you, rebelv, and welcome to the mental ward. I am like you, a contactee, or experiencer, having seen and having interactions with ET for most of my life. This was not in any way easy for me either, growing up in a fundamentalist home.... the church I was dragged to always said it was demons talking to me, thus forming within me a great distrust for anything of a religious nature to this very day. I figure if they would lie about one thing, how could I trust anything they told me?

The Beings I saw were full grown, and looked quite humanoid in appearance. I was only "abducted against my will" one time, the other times I went were invitations.

I love it when new people come and tell us their stories, and I salute you for your effort. I believe what you said is true to the best of your knowledge. I must warn you of the Christians in here, if you have read much, you know what they think of threads like this, and what they will try to do to close, or derail it.
Love and Light be with you.
Auto

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

No, I didn't mean you personally.

But this kind of stuff, to most people is such out there stuff - most people don't, can't, won't see that something is going on.............

Wishing you all the best.

Again I really found L. A. Marzulli's books and videos (videos are free on You Tube) very interesting.

And yes the one Parkes video was mislabeled, I relabeled it correctly for you (in description).

I'm watching video 1 now and have downloaded 1, 2 & 3.

Something is going on, our whole planet is getting screwier by the decade.

I'm nearing 6 decades and this isn't even the same type of Earth it use to be.

And, people are changing.

Chalk it up to evolution (but according to Darwin, changes that should take thousands of years / many generations is now occurring within one / two generations.

Our oxygen levels are falling drastically every single year, our oceans have been compromised, as our air and soil.

Our ozone layer is thinner and in patches big holes allowing yet more radiation from our nearest star.

Won't even get into the cutting down of millions of trees 24/7, deserts increasing, (because of less trees) and on and on it goes.

I've been saying for years, watch "The Arrival". Our planet is possibly being reterraformed.

Many people say it's a upgrade.

To those I have two things to say:

1) People are losing their humanity and becoming "compliant" drones like borg.
2) If this is for "mankind's good" why all the secrecy????

Usually if someone means you well, they are straight forward, honest, open and not sneaky.

So far this "alien" stuff has all been underhanded, sneaky and not in anyway straight forward.

I agree with David Jacob's book, "The Threat" and that humanity is being covertly conquered and not even aware of it.
edit on 17-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
If the term 'hybrid' is properly understood as a mystical term, not a biological term then yes I am a hybrid. All enlightened mystics are. The difference comes from recognizing the archetype behind the word, or not. Words are just fingers pointing to an ineffable moon, so to speak, and that which we call 'outer reality' is basically just a symbol of a greater spiritual reality.
edit on 16-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Interesting post, and I don't disagree. I was thinking more along the genetic term of hybrid though.

REBEL FIVE

Same thing.

The Divine gives us each a unique way of understanding the mystery and expressing that mystery, and the trick is to not get too caught up in the words and symbols. When you do, the trickster archetype can get under your skin.

Not that that is necessarily a bad thing...it leads to wisdom sooner or later.

I think you would benefit greatly from this book.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You know what is weird?

The number thing.

I'm one of the freaks who constantly see patterns of numbers.

like in a series 3:33 or 4:44 or 11:11 or 12:12 etc.

not only on clocks but everywhere. i don't know what it is if i somehow trained my mind or if somebody(thing) changed it for me. dude at times it gets annoying. i point it out to my friends but they just think i'm crazie or something. i may be nuts but that doesn't change what is happening.

i don't know. i worry sometimes.

so now i'm just too lazy to use caps. sorry. deal with it.

It just synchronicity. Something telling you reality is not what you think it is and that behind the chaos we think we see there is order. You will figure it out if you keep seeking an answer for it if you have not allready. If you ever feel the cap on your head and cant figure out what is going on then message me and I will at least have the answers I came up with. You are not more crazy than the others that have the same experiance. Trust me if you can, there is nothing to worry about, in fact it is the opposite.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
It just synchronicity.

Nothing is "just" anything. :p

I dislike the word "just".

Synchronicity is a psychic phenomenon. Consciousness transcends time and space, matter and energy.
edit on 17-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Of course If everyone adds up the last 2 digits of the year they were born plus the age they were at start of the year they are all 111 ...people underestimate pattern.

Everyday in everyway one can become a little more what people consider 'alien', in the sense of the way the wind is blowing and the ripple effects.

edit on 17-6-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by apushforenlightment
It just synchronicity.

Nothing is "just" anything. :p

I dislike the word "just".

Synchronicity is a psychic phenomenon. Consciousness transcends time and space, matter and energy.
edit on 17-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

When something is new and not understood then it is a wonder and something to figure out. Like the experiance of swimming that is something you have to learn but after a few years you do not think much about it and just swim. Even that synchronicity is a wonder in a way and for the person that it is new for it is an eyeopener and remarkable. But for the person who have swimed for years it is not remarkable that he can swim but he/she can still be happy when he/she see the joy in the eyes of the one who just figured out swiming and having a lot of fun with it.

Most things just are a certain way for a reason.
. It is up to the student who try to understand to figure it out. I am more impressed by the meditional bliss and happiness feeling that you can achive when you go down the rabbit hole. Enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
When I was a baby, my mother began to have what she called other worldly happenings. It scared her so bad because it all surrounded me.....She became a born again christian out of fear.

As I grew, I would talk about being an alien starting at the age of 3 or 4. When I was 8 years old I fantasized all the time about traveling in a spaceship.

When I was 13 years old I had a premonition that I was going to die. Later that day during a family BBQ party, I was showing off, showing everyone my back flips off the diving board (something I did all the time)....I again heard a voice inside my head telling me to prepare to die. I jumped down off the board, scared to death!!

After everyone ate and gone back into the the house, I had forgotten the voice and again jumped on the board and did my flip. Well my feet slipped and I hit my head on the edge of the board. I fell into the water...sinking and watching the blood around me, I heard a voice again telling me to breath....So I did. I remember dying, there was no pain, no fear, just complete content. I heard a voice welcome me to the light. And at that time, my body turned into a light and I began to travel upwards until I saw people jumping into the pool to save me.......

When I awoke, I knew I had changed somehow and from that moment on my life changed. I have lived my life surrounded by coincidence and synchronicity, psychic awareness of global incidences. I remember a dream where I was in a ship and they had welcomed me home. I was aware of giving them permission to "abduct me". They told me that my test in this life was to overcome certain illnesses.

I was 19 when they started.Over a period of 6 years, It started with spinal meningitis, kidney failure, pneumonia, car accidents, tumors, multiple surgeries, reconstructive jaw surgeries, broken bones etc.....After that the dreams began to tell me to move away and join the Army.. I did. After the Army I was told that after all my suffering, I was to be a nurse, which I became.The dreams stopped.

Then recently the dreams started again after many years of quiet. Now my children are having questions about it and I fear for them. We are having the same dreams. Lately I have dreamt that I changed sides and now agree to help save the human race...

I know this sounds so far fetched, there are so many facts that I left out that can only be written in a book. But I have learned that what ever phenomenon it is, it is real.

I have worked with MUFON and Les Velez, Co-Chairman, AERC....I have studied and studied but have decided that recently I am tired of it all and just want to live a peaceful life. Will it happen? As of now in my life. I am afraid not....I just had knee surgery and now am suffering from a condition called Crutch Palsy. I dont know if I will ever heal. I have become depressed and angry. Now I just want to be left alone. I no longer want to be a guinea pig...

For all the people who have not experienced anything related, it does not mean it does not exist. Life is a mystery and no human can ever know the truth. AM I a hybrid? Maybe we all are? We just have yet to discover the specific DNA chain to confirm this. I dont know.....

To the OP cheers for coming out, it is not an easy thing to do with so many nonbelievers and skeptics. BUT MAYBE, JUST MAYBE our stories can help people remember.....

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

There was a more entertaining one posted a few years back where the delusional fool hooked himself up to a series of car batteries with a set of jumper cables and about blasted himself out of his boots.

Robert Simone who is doing the interview and taping him is just as much off his rocker as Don Walton the electro man. I've posted with both of them on the History boards.

There are two types of professional ufologists. Group one are those who make money off the space alien genre and make money off the it. Group two are like that guy who write books and believe what they write, and I have to say I do admire such e people because they do seem to be at least honest about what they claim. As the great George Costanza said once

Because some out out there... there are people who look like a troll and believe they are a marine biologist.

Feeding the truly insane with garbage like.

When did you become a hybrid?

I'm an alien hybrid too.

We should all get together and reveal to the world what we are.

So we can make lots of money selling our books.

Oh, you truly believe you are an alien hybrid

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Actually they've never explained why they chose me, only that it was important for them to make me aware of the fact that they had been 'with me' and 'helping me' since I was a young child.

Do you believe that they have been helping you throughout your life? Could you give us a few examples of how they may have helped you?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

What can you do if its destiny?? I try really hard just to have a normal life. I look around me and see other humans that are happy! I think to myself..do they have any clue of what is really going on around them. Then I just go on with regular life and think the heck with all of it. I have learned not to talk about Aliens in public! I come on this site and discuss this issue..but thats all.

Personally, I want to kick some Alien blank..but there is really nothing I can do until they land. We will probably be the ones attempting to protect other humans from these beings. There are ways to stop them! The problem exist at knowing which ones we may be attacking! If Star Wars can take them out before they enter our planet this would be helpful. They seem to be coming in stages and doing work and leaving. When they are working in a certain area..there is silence and birds will not sing..its sort of a stillness..You may even hear of birds falling out of the sky dead. I try and keep up with UFO reports on MUFON. The only problem with UFO Reports- they are scattered all over the world. All of this information needs to be combined and organized. If we have the ability to keep up where these beings are at..we can also track whom they may be going after. We could combine and interface both UFO reports and Abductions Reports..this would give us a pattern of where they may attack next.

Other humans just do not take this issue serious! Basically, people just dont want to talk about any of this. It is normal if you are going through this issue..you may see small lights going from human to human..or shadows..or orbs.

The best advise I can give you..just go on with life! Take what information that you are aware of and save you and the people that you love! Accept that our Government is never going to disclose that Aliens Exist. Dont talk about Aliens in Public. When the time comes and the Beings Land..We will know what to do!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

I have a lot of experiences with Flying Saucers, with E.T. Contact, and Communion with E.T.s. This all started many years ago, and I've never really talked about it with anybody though in depth.

I've experienced all the above, this does not mean you're a hybrid or any more special than everyone else. Dreams can be dreams don't get to convinced, hence my reluctance to start pointless threads.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bone75

Do you believe that they have been helping you throughout your life? Could you give us a few examples of how they may have helped you?

Not specifically addressed to me, but I will be happy to tell you how I have been educated by ETs. To begin, I have a 9th Grade Education, period. At 15, I was taken to a "classroom," where three "Beings" taught me everything I know about automobiles, internal combustion engines, 12 volt electrical wiring in same, glass installation, carb tuning, and ignition systems. In the following 38 years of my career, I made over 3 million dollars and had a great deal of fun while doing it. A few years ago, after I was disabled for life, again I was taken the the "classroom," and taught how to repair Computers. ET will help and educate anyone who asks them too.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies
reply to post by rebelv

I dont really think that i am a pure half human half et hybrid because i look just like both of my parents but i believe that either my parents, my grandparents, or my great grandparents are because having extra-sensory abilities run in my family, like my mothers mother senses things like when people are going to die and she sees and hears explainable things and she also has weird dreams that just seem too strange to be normal. And my dads mom is too religious to come clean about all her experiences but i do know that she gets "feelings" about things that are going to happen and they usually come true, For example: when my dad was a teenager he was going to the lake with his friends and his mom said that she just had a bad feeling about it and told him that she didnt want him to go but of course my dad said he was going anyway and so she told him to just really make sure he wore a life jacket at all times because she had a bad feeling about it and my dad went to the lake and he didnt wear his life jacket and the boat he was on sunk and he almost drowned, spooky right? But these abilities seem to have skipped a generation because my parents seem to have absolutely no extra sensory stuff going on but i do and i am the only one out of my siblings: I have an extremely good long term memory, i remember farther back into my childhood than most people can, and when i was young i saw dark shadow things and i was convinced that they were from outer space, and all throughout my life i have just had a "knowing" about things, i dont know exactly how to explain it other than i feel like i am being given information without really realizing it and i always sense a presence. So i dont know if im a hybrid or just psychic but something is definitely up with me lol.

Yes, thanks I can definitely relate, I can remember much further back into my childhood then I guess is normal also, I also have some second-sight going on, and this does seem to be multi-generational. The thing I really related to in your share, were the dark shadowy beings in your childhood. I saw them too. I called them 'the black kids' [please, no one say I am a racist] that's just what I called them because they were small, only about 4 foot tall, and they were black; not the color of their skin, they were like a shadow, although I could tell they seemed to be wearing some kind of cloak with a hood. I would see them two at a time. I remember seeing them until I was about ten and then discounting it to imagination later when I grew up, but I can still remember them with vividness.

I also wanted to respond to Apollo7,

Your story sounds very interesting and thank you for sharing. Although I think they are good, what you said about them returning, sent a chill down my spine, because like I said there is amnesia and missing time in my memory.

I am a bit nervous, because I think they said to me back when I was 30 years old, when the original contact happened (at least the first that I remembered afterwards) that they would return when I was 50.

I'm about to turn 48 now. But I figure I might as well accept it, like you said, I can't stop it. I really do think they're good. otherwise I would be much more panicked than I am.

But what can you do right? If it's destiny.

Thats very interesting, what you describe sounds exactly what i saw, did these shadows that you saw fly around? or did they just hover above the ground because mine flew and sometimes just hovered next to me and they would always fly right in my way like they were trying to stop me or something because when they would fly in front of me there was no way i could keep going because it was like they would put up an energy barrier or something

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I have also had numerous experiences with unexplained bright flashes of light, both inside and outside, and never with any sound or any logical explanation.

REBEL V

Did the flashes of light you saw look anything like these that are being discussed on this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Dorthy says the flashes of light are sending messages to the humans.

Edit: Well, they took the videos off on that thread, but there is a still frame picture of what the flashes of light look like, page 4, first post still on the thread.

edit on 6/17/2012 by sled735 because: correction

edit on 6/17/2012 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Deja vue, you too? So what's this decades to return business that we were both told? Perhaps it takes them a certain amount of time to get here? Oh and I am 48 (born in the year 1963). How odd that many of us are similar ages. I am also telepathic amongst other things, just like many others. My experience was postitive. And I am not a hybrid.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
WOW!! I sure got a lot of responses since last night. I've been reading through them all, and it was a very positive experience reading your posts, thank you. I want to respond to each and every one of you, please give me a bit, I don't want to leave anyone out.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75

Actually they've never explained why they chose me, only that it was important for them to make me aware of the fact that they had been 'with me' and 'helping me' since I was a young child.

I wanted to respond to this post first, because I think it was an important question.

As I have said, immediately after the contact that I had, just before my 30th birthday, in which they had asked to 'Commune" with me, which apparently meant that I was giving them permission to enter my dreams, I had a very vivid dream, one of many I would have over the ensuing years.

In this dream, the beings, one standing on my right and the other on my left, seemed a type of gray, but I could be wrong, I don't know. They were short, long arms, really big eyes.

They were communicating with me telepathically and they spoke in terms of "we" and "us"

They told me they have been with me and helping me for a long time, since I was a young child, and it was fundamentally important to them to get me to understand this. The reason I know this, is because apparently when you're in telepathic connection you pick up on much more than just words, I could feel that this was extremely important for them to convey to me that they've been with me and helping me for a long time, it was so important to them as a matter of fact, that they then took me back in time and showed me (I think) about seven different instances in my childhood where they were there and "helping me"

Unfortunately, I can only remember a part of the first place they took me to, and then I can remember a bit of the last place they took me too.

I think the reason I can remember the first time-travel is because it was so emotional to me.

They took me back in time to my early childhood. I think I was probably six years old, although I can't say for certain, but I saw myself playing on a grassy field with several other children; we were playing a game, I'm not sure which game, maybe tag or something like that.

I had no actual recollection of the event I was seeing so I am thinking it was prior to the threshold (usually around eight years old) where we have trouble remembering events with any real continuity.

As an adult, I remember being completely awestruck, because I thought we had actually traveled back in time. It was very emotional for me, especially seeing myself as a child. I wanted to run up to myself and give myself a hug and say to myself "you're going to experience a lot of weird stuff in your life, but don't be afraid, everything is going to be OK (well at least until your 29 which was how old I was at the time)

The E.T.'s picked up on my thoughts and emotions and calmly explained to me that I was not actually back in time. I was merely seeing what happened.

But man, let me tell you. It was like you were actually there.

I only have a vague memory at this point that fades to black completely until later on in the dream when I can remember the dream vividly again.

I believe what they were showing me, that they helped me in a way that changed my life, was this.

When I was very young, I was able to, easily enough make friends, but I was very much a one on one type of friendship kind of child. I could make a friend, relate to that friend, play with that friend, and have fun, and that friend could relate to me and have fun.

However, I had great difficulty being able to identify with other children in a group dynamic.

I believe this was the first time that I had successfully engaged other children in a group dynamic, in which I was able to relate to them, they were able to relate to me, and we all had fun.

For some reason this was very important for them to show me and that they had helped this to occur.

The rest I can't remember, until later on in the dream, when the E.T.'s make reference to an experience I had when I was six years old, involving those shadowy creatures I was talking about earlier.

I had been asleep, when suddenly I saw three very bright flashes of light that awoke me and for a few minutes had effectively given me night blindness, the flashes were so bright.

I remember seeing the shadowy beings and being quite afraid. I tried to get up and get to the light switch, because my dad had told me that light will make them go away (so I must have seen them before and told my dad about them although I have no memory of that. I was only six.

But, experiencing night blindness due to the bright white flashes of light in my room, everything was pitch dark in my room, although I could still see the shadowy creatures.

I jumped out of bed and made a run for the light switch, but meandered because of the blindness and freaked out and started screaming.

There was some secret they told me, but I don't remember what it was.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join