It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other experiencers here that think they may be hybrids?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to ofhumandescent

"Now, I'm still coming at this from L. A. Marzulli's perspective...............either way.

Humanity is changing and not for the better, (my own humble opinion).

Now with Parkes, yes the guy could be lying, could be delusional, but he is listed as some kind of politician in Britian?

Again, no I don't think IF (and I have had no contact or want any) IF we are being covertly invaded (via our DNA) or are we again like before the great flood, many cultures talk about (not just the Bible) our DNA is yet again being tampered with by the fallen angels?????

Who knows?

A lot of what Marzulli is saying makes more sense to me anyway.

I'm only throwing ideas out here and don't claim to know what the heck is going on.

Personally, I find that since I have read a couple of L. A. Marzulli's books "Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural" and The Cosmic Chessmatch" and watched a few of his videos then this comes along - note in the above video, "A bargin was made", "You can have anything you want"..........................Sounds like Lucifer/Satan tempting Jesus all over again.

Granted, yes, this guy very well could be off his rocker big time and needs some help - BUT - again, just look around you, look at where our society and planet have gone just in the past ten years................and I've been aware for nearing 50 years.

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto.

And this is not Wonderland.

One last comment, Parkes says, "America speaks for your world"............there have always been rumors of the American Government having made a bargin with ets.

Again, just throwing more information out on the table.

My own personal beliefs right now is I am a Christian, I believe in "Love God with all your heart and soul and love one another as I have loved you."......says it all for me.

So don't personally attack me okay, I'm not being disrespectful to another's belief (unless you are into hate and violence, then I will oppose you).

It just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Some of the stuff on You Tube is super strange.

Peace be unto each and everyone of you and safe journey.

edit on 16-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: What happened to ATS spell check????????????????????????????

Why would I attack you, you're whole post is super interesting, and I did find part 1 on Youtube, its just the poster made a mistake when she titled the first part. I'm half way through it now, I just had to take a break, it was making me tired, although I don't know why.

I don't as a habit attack religious people unless they attack me.

I hope no one takes that comment about my experience the wrong way about 'the others', that were described to me to be dangerous and violent.

It was in my second e.t. dream that one of the strangers (that's what I call them) warned me that there were others (I assumed that would appear in my dreams) that I should not associate with because their basically evil. I have since encountered them several times in my dreams, however, I really don't understand the warning since nothing in my dreams can hurt me, or haven't so far, even though these 'others' have gone to all out war with me on one occasion, and believe me that was a nightmare. It was my mistake because I was able to identify them and they intrigued me. They apparently use mind control and put up some kind of barrier so that most almost all people can't see them and when I went up to one of them and asked them what they were doing, there reaction was instantly bad.
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: editing down

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Please go to this current thread below for some possible insight into abductions/hybrids. My posting is currently the last one, but be sure and watch the TED video by Enriguez first.

"Is our species in Mid-Upgrade?"

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
Please go to this current thread below for some possible insight into abductions/hybrids. My posting is currently the last one, but be sure and watch the TED video by Enriguez first.

Will do. Thanks.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yes. When I run out of gas at the end of the day, my batteries kick in and I'm good for another couple hours.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Thanks. I went to the thread and watched the TED video. It was very interesting. And then I read your post.

Thanks again.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Yes. When I run out of gas at the end of the day, my batteries kick in and I'm good for another couple hours.

What is this, a secret code or something? Or just attempt at being funny.
edit on 17-6-2012 by rebelv because: add thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

I have been taken and knocked out and my memory erased! They were not very kind to me! I know of the very large Grey ones and Lizards. On a positive note..Some took me and others made them release me. I am just waiting for the blank beings to land! Those of us whom have been taken have been marked. They will always return to either use us as experiments or look over us. I am glad you had a positive experience..I did not!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

ASHTAR Command is another good site! You will understand what is being talked about there.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

The only time I notice the clock issue- is when time is on fast forward or just sort of stopped and re-started. The Aliens love playing around with time. This is where time lapses occur..I am just thankful they can erase our memory..I just sort of blow it off and go on with life.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by cavalryscout

The only time I notice the clock issue- is when time is on fast forward or just sort of stopped and re-started. The Aliens love playing around with time. This is where time lapses occur..I am just thankful they can erase our memory..I just sort of blow it off and go on with life.

Yea, sorry your experiences were negative. I'll check out that site. I have black-outs in my own memory. I want to get them back. Did they ever communicate with you the reason why they took you and why specifically you? You don't have to tell me if you don't want, maybe you don't even know. I'm just curious.

I wonder if a lot of these "abduction" experiences aren't really black-ops projects because I don't think these guys would hurt anyone. Project Monarch comes to mind, and other MK-Ultra Black-Op's projects come to mind, where they can effectively erase memories as well and even put in false memories, maybe even of alien abductions.

REBEL FIVE

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

I am Telepathic Now. Why did they take me? I dont know, unless I had been taken as a child..forever marked! I cant remember most of my childhood..just bits and pieces.

I was taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge and found walking around I was attempting to walk to a hotel room within site of the Amtrak Station..Stupid Idea..but for whatever reason..I was afraid to take a Taxi..I was en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I never made it to my duty station and had to return to my hometown. I came home talking about being attacked by Aliens and Local People did horrible things to me. I went on with life and I am now working in the Nursing Field. I wish you the best!! Once we are taken..it is just a matter of time..they will come back for us and there is nothing anyone can do..even the Defense Department.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

I had some black guy tracking me from Charlottesville, Virginia..he may have been Government? I overheard him say Montanawolf is on board..I only use that on a Customs and Border Patrol Site and American Singles site..so either way..Something was going down before I ever made it to Charleston, West Virgina..My intentions to go and work for Homeland Security were just to protect our border, stop human trafficking, and create a group of people whom do nothing but look for missing persons. Failed Misson! No matter how I try and re-gain or correct what has happened..it just does not work out.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

I dont really think that i am a pure half human half et hybrid because i look just like both of my parents but i believe that either my parents, my grandparents, or my great grandparents are because having extra-sensory abilities run in my family, like my mothers mother senses things like when people are going to die and she sees and hears explainable things and she also has weird dreams that just seem too strange to be normal. And my dads mom is too religious to come clean about all her experiences but i do know that she gets "feelings" about things that are going to happen and they usually come true, For example: when my dad was a teenager he was going to the lake with his friends and his mom said that she just had a bad feeling about it and told him that she didnt want him to go but of course my dad said he was going anyway and so she told him to just really make sure he wore a life jacket at all times because she had a bad feeling about it and my dad went to the lake and he didnt wear his life jacket and the boat he was on sunk and he almost drowned, spooky right? But these abilities seem to have skipped a generation because my parents seem to have absolutely no extra sensory stuff going on but i do and i am the only one out of my siblings: I have an extremely good long term memory, i remember farther back into my childhood than most people can, and when i was young i saw dark shadow things and i was convinced that they were from outer space, and all throughout my life i have just had a "knowing" about things, i dont know exactly how to explain it other than i feel like i am being given information without really realizing it and i always sense a presence. So i dont know if im a hybrid or just psychic but something is definitely up with me lol.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyesontheskies
reply to post by rebelv

I dont really think that i am a pure half human half et hybrid because i look just like both of my parents but i believe that either my parents, my grandparents, or my great grandparents are because having extra-sensory abilities run in my family, like my mothers mother senses things like when people are going to die and she sees and hears explainable things and she also has weird dreams that just seem too strange to be normal. And my dads mom is too religious to come clean about all her experiences but i do know that she gets "feelings" about things that are going to happen and they usually come true, For example: when my dad was a teenager he was going to the lake with his friends and his mom said that she just had a bad feeling about it and told him that she didnt want him to go but of course my dad said he was going anyway and so she told him to just really make sure he wore a life jacket at all times because she had a bad feeling about it and my dad went to the lake and he didnt wear his life jacket and the boat he was on sunk and he almost drowned, spooky right? But these abilities seem to have skipped a generation because my parents seem to have absolutely no extra sensory stuff going on but i do and i am the only one out of my siblings: I have an extremely good long term memory, i remember farther back into my childhood than most people can, and when i was young i saw dark shadow things and i was convinced that they were from outer space, and all throughout my life i have just had a "knowing" about things, i dont know exactly how to explain it other than i feel like i am being given information without really realizing it and i always sense a presence. So i dont know if im a hybrid or just psychic but something is definitely up with me lol.

Yes, thanks I can definitely relate, I can remember much further back into my childhood then I guess is normal also, I also have some second-sight going on, and this does seem to be multi-generational. The thing I really related to in your share, were the dark shadowy beings in your childhood. I saw them too. I called them 'the black kids' [please, no one say I am a racist] that's just what I called them because they were small, only about 4 foot tall, and they were black; not the color of their skin, they were like a shadow, although I could tell they seemed to be wearing some kind of cloak with a hood. I would see them two at a time. I remember seeing them until I was about ten and then discounting it to imagination later when I grew up, but I can still remember them with vividness.

I also wanted to respond to Apollo7,

Your story sounds very interesting and thank you for sharing. Although I think they are good, what you said about them returning, sent a chill down my spine, because like I said there is amnesia and missing time in my memory.

I am a bit nervous, because I think they said to me back when I was 30 years old, when the original contact happened (at least the first that I remembered afterwards) that they would return when I was 50.

I'm about to turn 48 now. But I figure I might as well accept it, like you said, I can't stop it. I really do think they're good. otherwise I would be much more panicked than I am.

But what can you do right? If it's destiny.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

speak to ur parents, if ur a hybrid then they must of had some experiance of UFO contact

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Do you remember what species of alien were the bad ones you encountered?
Simon Parkes tells things he couldn't remember while under hypnosis in video #4, I think. He remembers they were doing very bad things to children, and he realized they had been lying to him the whole time. He didn't think they were bad until those memories came back. He was with the Reptilians, and he said they are the ones who are out to hurt the human race. He encountered many different types that he speaks about in the videos. I'm interested to see if you recognize any of them. All the videos are informative. I hope you will find time to go back and watch them. I know you are being bombarded with videos, and links here. This should keep you busy for quite awhile.

Also, I have an ATS member on my thread that has been describing his encounters with several different aliens. Here is some info with pictures of the ones he has seen: www.engelkommunikation.net...

And here is a You Tube video about the Pleiadians: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv
Yes, thanks Unity99. I myself don't think of it as a negative thing. I have no memory of being abducted, and wonder sometimes if that isn't mis-info by the government. I could be wrong, but they seem very nice to me, in fact, I feel a bit guilty because when I had my first contact with them (not in a dream but in real life) I went to church the next day and explained what had happened and I was told they were demons, even though, I had never heard of a demon being described in this way, and I went home and shouted at them to go away, which they did.

I do think they told me they were called 'Aeons' or something like that and have this memory of them saying to me (I think) that they were time travelers. There's part of the contact I can remember very clearly but there's also missing time, with pieces of memory in there, so I can't say for certain they said they were called 'Aeons' and that they were time travelers, but that does seem to be in my memory.

Also, they were two very bright red lights, flying around my apartment very intelligently; bright as laser light, except that laser light must reflect off of something while these things actually flew around mid-air.

P.S. I watched about a half hour of part 1 of that video series about Simon, and for some reason I get tired, but I will continue watching the series, it's sounds interesting.

I only said they appear to be some kind of version of the "grays" but I don't know for sure. Maybe they're not. They seem smaller than what people ascribe grays to be.

Oh yes, about the number thing. I was never one to see any other numbers with constant synchronicity except 111 & 1111, and after all these years it seems clear to me now it was 11:11. The number has no special significance to me except that it just popped up into my life and has been here ever since.

I have talked to people who have asked me about it admitting they see the same number as well.

But I just wanted to be clear on that point. That's the only number I keep seeing constantly, and there is always associated with it appearing this sense that it's a message of some kind.

REBEL FIVE
edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: added a thought.

edit on 16-6-2012 by rebelv because: gramar

In this post it sounds like you had contact when you where a child, real contact. But earlier you say you never had contact till your 30s. Hmmmm, or did this contact happen in your 30s?
edit on 17-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

In this video Sid Roth is interviewing L. A. Marzulli.
L.A. talks about the Bible Codes in the first part, but on over into it he discusses how he believes the chips the aliens put in people is the "Mark of the Beast" that the Bible speaks of. He has some interesting views worth listening to.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I believe myself to be a life long abductee until just recently. The twin thing you mention is interesting OP.
Two of my current children were twins early on in my pregnancies. I have also had numerous miscarriages.

I have been in breeding rooms and nurseries. Once I was having a dream I was breastfeeding a beautiful baby and something interrupted this image transmission. Suddenly wide awake I had a feeling of milk let down like a real nursing mother.

I looked down and was holding a hybrid infant instead. It was not as human in appearance as some of the accounts I have since read.I remember these wires connected to me, my breast delivering some fluid the baby was eating.

I felt so sorry for this little baby but no love,no motherly instinct towards it though I do think it was biologically mine. It has bothered me for a long time.

I've spent hours in these nursery rooms with young ones. They are painfully shy in some instances,aware of human traits.They are being studied,my interaction with them is being monitored. It all feels like a vivid dream until whatever nice experience I am being fed glitches up and I am not asleep at all.

I have seen other children while wide awake in these gaps. They were too alien to be passable as a human child.I am just theorizing here,but it is my suspicion hybrid fetuses are carefully monitored during an actual full term pregnancy for dominant human traits. We are dealing with highly advanced beings here. If they discover the fetus will be more alien in appearance the fetus is taken. If it is possible to pass it off as a human child they will leave it with the mother.

After I am home, I am left with the distinct feeling biologically some of them are connected to me they just weren't passable or were taken early enough to be artificially incubated. I don't feel special or like this is an honor. More like a petri dish.
I lead two lives. Very few know my story. I have abilities now,knowledge of things I would rather not be awarrof

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
You know what is weird?

The number thing.

I'm one of the freaks who constantly see patterns of numbers.

like in a series 3:33 or 4:44 or 11:11 or 12:12 etc.

not only on clocks but everywhere. i don't know what it is if i somehow trained my mind or if somebody(thing) changed it for me. dude at times it gets annoying. i point it out to my friends but they just think i'm crazie or something. i may be nuts but that doesn't change what is happening.

I also have this issue but only with 11:11. Whats odd about me though is when I tell people I date, They start seeing it all the time when they are around me but my other friends never catch it. Only the girls I date. I also have this weird thing when I pull up to a street lamp, They go out. Has happened as long as I can remember. Who knows what it is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join