It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All The Michigan Folk On ATS. I Need Your Help.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

pig farmers and overnight their pigs being declared illegal, having to shoot their own pigs,
BECAUSE monsanto CONTAMINATED the feed,,where a sow would give birth repeatedly,,see pig farming 101.
and pigs are kept indoors,, ,,AND OUTDOORS
there pigs u think they were born in a barn?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Foley03a4

Are you talking the UP or Northern lower Michigan?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

pig farmers and overnight their pigs being declared illegal, having to shoot their own pigs,
BECAUSE monsanto CONTAMINATED the feed,,where a sow would give birth repeatedly,,see pig farming 101.
and pigs are kept indoors,, ,,AND OUTDOORS
there pigs u think they were born in a barn?

I'm not sure I understand?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack

Are you talking the UP or Northern lower Michigan?
I'm in Gaylord (About 60 miles south of mackinaw) I've lived here some years and this year the military activity from camp Grayling has increased insanely. We thought their training for a conflict in Iran or something.

Here is the video,You will first hear the 'boom',In real life it is a more distinct THUD than the video shows. Then you will see the choppers going to the area I described in the previous post. They descended into the tress,I know I should have filmed it but I was like No way and just watched it with my own eyes,Kick myself for not filming.

www.youtube.com...

These A-10 warthogs fly over this area constantly as well recently,And extremely low

www.youtube.com...

Don't know what to make of it but thought I should share at least.
Kindest regards

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Thanks man, I knew Grayling got busy this time of year.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

Anymore?never was. Never will be. Could be fracking that was heard. They frackin Mich.

Oh BTW, just saying.

>u

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

i seen alot of troops loading trucks and their was construction being done so we had to take a detour that curved behind some trees, from their i couldn't see what else was their. But also i hear more helicopters more then usually i thought it was because of NATO protest but that was last month and their still here

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Since we already started down this road... Our boy started calling attention to something the establishments want hushed hushed. Like i said, they are watching to and know our man was keeping us in the loop on this site. So they just.. snip snip, no "on the ground" updates as he was asking questions, too many questions you saw he was already arrested.

Hmm

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKatox

i seen alot of troops loading trucks and their was construction being done so we had to take a detour that curved behind some trees, from their i couldn't see what else was their. But also i hear more helicopters more then usually i thought it was because of NATO protest but that was last month and their still here

Interesting, wonder if the construction was just a ruse? I wonder what they are loading trucks up for? I can't think of a base right there, seems strange they would have this activity at the border or not just load stuff up at bases, etc.?

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xKatox

Has anyone attempted to pull this area up on google earth?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
West of Traverse City, Michigan. All is quite, not even the usual number of Coast Guard helicopter flights. Most locals know nothing of the either Alpena, or Southwest activities, or of the late may noises in Calhoun/Grandrapids. And frankly, most don't care, either.

If it isn't being talked about on "The Bachelor," then they don't know about it. Lot's of vacationers coming in, and everybody's mind is somewhere else. Hell, remember when summers used to be "quiet time" for government actions and conspiracies?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
selfridge airport has been testing drones out lately in chesterfield. THis is confirm and I do have a thread and has been confirmed by others as well.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Reporting from NW Indiana -- a bit out of the realm, but still within distance.

I am seeing a substantial increase of military helis flying out of the NE to the West--which would be Illinois (within the past few days).

May be totally irrelevant to the OP's intention but I am just thinking this is 1) unusual given the chain of events, and 2) are there ties to Chicago of some sort?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
Thank you everyone for your replies and information. I have an update of sorts. I have been out doing a little poking around today and found some things out.

First: The booms my wife and I have been hearing are caused by concussion rounds from shotguns used to deter deer from eating crops. I checked with the DNR and a few farms just west of me filed complaints of crop damage and were issued kill permits and some of the deterrent rounds as well as m-80 type explosives to scare the deer away. This was my original suspicion as I have used the same stuff before myself on our farm.

I did discover something very interesting today though. About 10 miles west of me is an old abandoned women's prison camp. Last fall I drove by it and it was still abandoned with fences falling apart and buildings crumbling. Today I went to drive by and the first thing I noticed was that the fence had been repaired and there was brand new shiny concertina wire around the entire perimeter. There was heavy equipment around the site as well as prisoners from the local SAI (special alternative incarceration) facility working around the camp. Now I am not going to jump to conclusions just yet. I am going to dig around some more first. For all I know they may be planning to use it as an extension of the current SAI facility or a new one all together. It is not incredibly large but it is in a secluded area. I will try to get over there and snap some photos of the place this week and I will post them here.
first thing that come to my mind maybe FEMA instlaction?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchesfromwall
Reporting from NW Indiana -- a bit out of the realm, but still within distance.

I am seeing a substantial increase of military helis flying out of the NE to the West--which would be Illinois (within the past few days).

May be totally irrelevant to the OP's intention but I am just thinking this is 1) unusual given the chain of events, and 2) are there ties to Chicago of some sort?

Considering what the poster in Illinois just posted about military activity near Zion, I think it definitely ties in!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by q13ert

Originally posted by usmc0311
Thank you everyone for your replies and information. I have an update of sorts. I have been out doing a little poking around today and found some things out.

First: The booms my wife and I have been hearing are caused by concussion rounds from shotguns used to deter deer from eating crops. I checked with the DNR and a few farms just west of me filed complaints of crop damage and were issued kill permits and some of the deterrent rounds as well as m-80 type explosives to scare the deer away. This was my original suspicion as I have used the same stuff before myself on our farm.

I did discover something very interesting today though. About 10 miles west of me is an old abandoned women's prison camp. Last fall I drove by it and it was still abandoned with fences falling apart and buildings crumbling. Today I went to drive by and the first thing I noticed was that the fence had been repaired and there was brand new shiny concertina wire around the entire perimeter. There was heavy equipment around the site as well as prisoners from the local SAI (special alternative incarceration) facility working around the camp. Now I am not going to jump to conclusions just yet. I am going to dig around some more first. For all I know they may be planning to use it as an extension of the current SAI facility or a new one all together. It is not incredibly large but it is in a secluded area. I will try to get over there and snap some photos of the place this week and I will post them here.
first thing that come to my mind maybe FEMA instlaction?

Agreed. Makes the potential use of the Joliet prison during FEMA more interesting because in order to use it, they'd have to fix it up, which makes little sense for that, but much more sense if that is what is really going on. By fixing the Joliet prison for FEMA (if they did, said they were going to), it would be a perfect cover for fixing up old prisons for "new" uses.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm a little bit north of Traverse City here, haven't seen anything really out of the norm here lately but I'll keep my eyes open and pass it on.

The only strange thing that I've experienced lately was a weird sound I heard when I was standing on the back porch waiting for the dogs to handle business at about 1 in the morning. It sounded like a whirring noise, kind of like those battery powered helicopters. It sounded like it came from the direction of Traverse City flying northward. I never seen what was making the noise but I definitely heard something fly over. I was thinking drone but who knows.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

I was wondering if you could give the cords for the womens camp, either in post or a private message. I'm near the toledo area, and if its not to far i'd like to cruize by for a look. I work in construction and may be able to gain a little insite into what type of work they are doing by seeing the equipment and materials on-site

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Detroit Metro, south of the airport here. Nothing unusual here. As far as Detroiters going "insane", I think the political and cultural scenario of the city of Detroit being days away from bankruptcy has a lot of people worried. We have record high rates of unemployment and under-employment in and around the city, and I do believe that there are more burglaries and thefts happening due to the downturn in the economy. Soup kitchens and similar non-profits cannot keep up with the demand.

If Detroit files for bankruptcy, I half expect the state of Michigan to sweep in and take over. This could feasibly turn into a race riot, not unlike the race riots we had in the 1960's. Detroit'ers are unusual in one respect: They tolerate the corruption, mismanagement, and outright fraud of their local government officials who have bankrupted the city these past few decades, but if an outsider steps in to try to clean up the mess and straighten up the books, we suddenly have a race "problem" with outsiders trying to interfere with running the city. It's a strange lot.

But I also believe that the downswing has leveled and that there is actually a slight upswing in the local economy. Restaurants appear to be full on the weekends, and even some friends who were recently laid off found work in a relatively short period of time, commensurate with their prior salary. So, there are pockets of optimism.

No strange booms heard hear, except for fireworks and the like from some of the local metroparks, especially on the weekends. I haven't noticed much in the way of military traffic either, nor an increased police presence on our highways.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

i live right by joliet prison
they have a club just right down from their, its true that their fixing it up but the sign said its going to become a museum

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join