It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in a police state: FEMA Camps, videos.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hey all, found this video on youtube this morning, and thought you'd be interested.

You should watch these, because the amount of investigative work I've done this morning on all of this information probably bought me a ticket to one of these places.

I think FEMA camps are very interesting, however, like the google Earth video about all the white UN vans parked on the runways of an airbase, the coffin videos, etc.

This video is apparently a couple years old, but right off the bat they referenced things like NDAA, so it holds some merit.

[(eta): The reason that FEMA camps are so worrisome, is the indoctrination of the NDAA-2012]

Check it out, Let me know what your thoughts are!
Jesse Ventura's "truth on FEMA camps"

ETA
ww3 thread because FEMA works for NWO who's trying to get ww3 started, so mods: your discretion)
edit on 11-6-2012 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

ETA2: Found another good FEMA camp movie, so enjoy 2 for the price of one! Sale!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Btw: Scary things to note, imho:

1. FEMA owns contingency of Government
2. Their plan (^), congress knows nothing of. No one does.
3. FEMA is arguably not a government agency, at least not constitutionally

ETA: One more video for you all:

This one is called "Agenda 12- codex - FEMA camps- 80% Depopulation" or something shorter lol.

Mark Matheny exposes the plan of the Elite to create a New World Order through carefully coordinated agendas of the U.N. disquised as humanitarian and ecological efforts. These plans however, are geared to reduce the total earth population by 80% and bring all nations under an international post-industrial Feudal Military Global Regime. (Originally completed in May of 2009).

(wake the masses!)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I know a lot of people don't take this seriously, but let me inform you of a little history...

My grandfather, CWO3 in the Air Force (41-69), flew numerous missions over nazi territory, bombed panzer factories, and helped in the DDAY assault over Juno (I think Juno, i just know it was not omaha), and was eventually shot down.

He ended up in a POW camp, where he had his mouth smashed with the handle of a luger, removing every tooth in his mouth. He was treated so badly, that he would have died from infection if it weren't for a single "Good" nazi doctor, who risked his own life every single day, by just giving him warm salt water.

TL/dr: The existence alone of these camps is disgusting. The thought of our hipocracy, our disdain for human life, and the legacy we are leaving for our children? We have to do something.

WE ARE TURNING INTO THE TOWNS AROUND THE NAZI DEATH CAMPS WHO CLAIMED THAT THEY HAD 'NO IDEA'

ETA: Nother video.

Police state 4: The Rise of FEMA

POLICE STATE 4 chronicles the sickening depths to which our republic has fallen. Veteran documentary filmmaker Alex Jones conclusively proves the existence of a secret network of FEMA camps, now being expanded nationwide. The military industrial complex is transforming our once free nation into a giant prison camp. A cashless society control grid, constructed in the name of fighting terrorism, was actually built to enslave the American people. Body scanners, sound cannons, citizen spies, staged terror and cameras on every street corner -- it's only the beginning of the New World Order's hellish plan.
This film exposes how the "Continuity of Government" program has established an all powerful shadow state. Prepare to enter the secretive world of emergency dictatorship, FEMA camps, and a shredded Constitution. Witness police and military savagely attacking innocent citizens as our own government unleashes false flag operations to justify its oppression. Then watch as Alex Jones takes on corrupt mercenary police and exposes mainstream media brainwashing.

edit on 11-6-2012 by Iconic because: anothervideo

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
S&F exactly what ive been looking for thanks

i will come back to watch these later as im working right now ..but i have seen things like these vids before.

can i ask a serious question are the 'camps' actually visible ? i dont live in the us ..but alot of research states 'you can see them ' they exist as actual fema owned land and dissused factorys and stuff...are they really there?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DukeEligos

There are pictures from google earth, google maps, people taking pictures from the outside, but the problem is, is that they are like camps inside of camps. Like a National Guard military base, with a FEMA camp in it, or a FEMA Camp on its own, way out in the woods, under guard by towers and razor wire topped fencing. They're there, but empty as of right now...

The NDAA was constructed to fill these camps.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

Thank you...ill watch them as soon as i can...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DukeEligos

That's all I ask! Police state and Agenda 21 (last 2 videos) are probably the best, but its up to you obv..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I visited 4 sites promoted as camps during the old Rex84 days. None were inhabitable at that time. Today, who knows.

Can anybody post a list. I travel the greater Midwest a lot and want to see them in person before I pass judgement. I suspect the actual number is a fraction of that claimed.

As I recall they found the then listed Camp/Fort McCoy in Wisconsin unfit to even house any of the 125,000 Cuban Mariel boat lift masses in 1980.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I visited 4 sites promoted as camps during the old Rex84 days. None were inhabitable at that time. Today, who knows.

Can anybody post a list. I travel the greater Midwest a lot and want to see them in person before I pass judgement. I suspect the actual number is a fraction of that claimed.

As I recall they found the then listed Camp/Fort McCoy in Wisconsin unfit to even house any of the 125,000 Cuban Mariel boat lift masses in 1980.

Thank you for your first hand account. Judging by how your not leaning to either side of it I'm going to believe you.

but more importantly, your story's logged somewhere now.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
eta: a little unrelated to the camps themselves)

In police state, A Jones talks about how fear mongerer henry paulson, former CEO and Chairperson of Goldman Sachs and Treasurer of the United States, used threats of martial law and depression like living standards to get the toxic assest bailout (the 800 Billion congressional bank bailout) passed. What a f* slug. going from goldman sachs to treasurer, using ill moraled tactics (probably illegal, but i'm not sure) to benefit the banks is horrible. Non federal institutions, like non fed banks don't need to report where the bailout money went to, so investing in bonuses and the like is all too easy.

This situation, for me, is becoming so clear. I can see myself making one of those "conspiracy walls" with all of the spider-webbed strings connecting everything, but I don't even need it. All of this makes perfect sense of why its happening. Which is scary.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Still unrelated, but I looked more into Henry Paulson...
he is good friends with Jerry Speyer, a co-founder of Tishman-Speyer, a corporation with major trade with China eg, Nike. Tishman-Speyer is working right now to create a 600,000 sqft new development in China. At any other time, it wouldn't surprise me, but China and the US aren't the best of friends at the moment, so its kind of concerning.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

Problem is that with these "FEMA Camps", its all been speculation. There's been nothing proving any of this. That's not to say that there isnt proof somewhere, but nobody has been able to produce any thus far.

And with the "coffin videos," you're aware that all of those have had perfectly valid explanations, right? It's all been imaginations running wild.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

What about the bills allowing the FEMA camps, all the news stories, news anchors themselves talking about it vaguely, bush setting up the older POW camps to be ready to use, and all the other concrete evidence? Just watch the videos.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
video underneath
edit on 11-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
reply to post by flyswatter

What about the bills allowing the FEMA camps, all the news stories, news anchors themselves talking about it vaguely, bush setting up the older POW camps to be ready to use, and all the other concrete evidence? Just watch the videos.

A bill allowing something is not evidence of something existing, it is simply evidence that it CAN exist lawfully.

As far as the news stories, which specific ones are you speaking of? I dont have the ability to watch a 2-hour video and weed out a few news stories from it, but if you've got links to some shorter videos that are these specific news stories you speak of, I'm more than happy to watch them. Wouldnt make much sense for me to completely discount them without at least watching and attempting to explain.

News anchors that talk about it vaguely? They sensationalize things to get viewers. People gripe about them when they are saying things they dont like, but when they talk about something that happens to fit into their beliefs, they're magically correct! But again, I'm willing to watch and listen to them "talk vaguely" about it if you have video to link.

Bush setting up POW camps to be ready to use? I remember hearing some people chat about this in the past. Provide links to articles, investigations, or whatever else there is about this, and I'll take the time to read it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I hit all the sites in Michigan and nothing to be seen. The only possible is Camp Grayling because they train the military they have an camp but nothing major it would hold maybe 200 people. Bay City is a youth detention center. Berrien County is the local jail with an outdoor area. Kinross is a auto testing company. So I would assume all camps are the same non existant

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

why don't you go to Montana where a few towns are being/were being policed by a force of non-americans, the American Police Force

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic
reply to post by mikellmikell

why don't you go to Montana where a few towns are being/were being policed by a force of non-americans, the American Police Force

You're talking about these guys?

gawker.com...

Not sure where you're getting "force of non-Americans" from. They're privatized security. A militia, basically. There's other stuff about them out there.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
There is nothing more amusing then conspiracy theorists giving so much credence to FEMA. It really isn't that big of an agency, it doesn't get money like some agencies. yet ATSers want to give it full blown military power.
The people that staff FEMA tend to be your EMS people, your emergency room workers, etc.

Most people on here don't even know how FEMA works, much less if it is capable of rounding up people and putting them in camps.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join