It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
let me guess. Big Hoops./the indians have twirling. What do we do with hoops? Jump thru them. What hoops are we supposed to jump thru ,because of this black swan/ on the side of her glasses, this event, that is Big and will reveal itself in a red and yellow colors. As seen by the elders of old indians when it fly's in the sky/cloths indians wore, looks like, could fly and so the black swan fly's by. All with the star with a black hole center/her earings with a star and a black center. possibly black hole star system traveling in Big Hoops pattern like our own earth does around the sun,it circles it in a hoop, But this is a back star that is in a Big Hoop comming this way. In turn to extstinquish life on the planet. Her Hand gestures, her earings with symbols on the outside surrounding the star and the just transited venus lately. this occurrance will bedazzle the world and be seen by many. causing you to take your bag and go down underground. Hmmm really. What did i miss. Oh, something big happens in the city, in this big hoops video. Am i close.

edit on 11-6-2012 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Rubinstein
If you have a talent for interpreting hidden messages in music videos, please take a look at this, tell me what you see? I won't tell you what I see yet, as this is not yet on the Internet (I've Googled around), I want to know if anyone else can see this, then once enough people have posted I'll give the details as to what the video suggests is coming. It's BIG!

Does anyone know what this hand sign means that Nelly is using in her video? I think it is quite interesting...

Just did a quick search & found this for the throat-

Sign of Death This hand sign is related to the throat chakra, or psychic center. It consists of placing the hand's edge-whether left or right hand-at the throat. The thumb points directly at the throat itself. It is actually a moving gesture and is effected by moving the hand's edge across the throat as if to cut it. This sign suggests that something is to be terminated or killed, or that it is already dead. The ancient Romans and Egyptians were well familiar with this sign and in some Christian paintings of the crucifixion, the disciple John the Beloved is portrayed with this sign of cutting the throat while standing before the crucified Jesus. Arabs and Sudanese make use of this sign to swear their innocence uttering that God should cut their throats should they be telling a falsehood. Several American Indian tribes employ this sign as a salutation meaning that they are "faithful or true unto death."

Another possible explanation for the covering of the eyes-

Sign of Reverence Reverence in the sign language of the Mysteries, is indicated by the shading of one's eyes with the hand, whether left or right. In some variations of this sign the eyes are fully covered. This sign originated in cultures where it was impolite to look directly at one's superior; for instance, a soldier would make this sign when saluting a superior officer. Another possible origin of this sign is the experiences had by blessed individuals during angelic visitations. The presence of these spiritual beings compels the beholder to shield their eyes from the angelic radiance. This hand gesture is not unique to any race for it is to be found distributed all over the world--in Ceylon, Australia, Africa, Asia, and Europe.

As for the hand above the head maybe this?-

Sign of Heaven and Earth This sign is executed by extending one hand above the head pointing skywards, and the other extended downwards pointing to the earth. According to Ward, the significance of this sign in Christianity is that someone had descended to Earth and later re-ascended to Heaven. Or alternatively, ascended to Heaven and later descended to Earth. There are numerous examples of this sign in Christian art related to the raising of Lazarus, the descent of Jesus into Hell to save the inhabitants, and Jesus' resurrection. There are many variations of this sign. Sometimes the hand with its open palm pointing upwards has its fingers together; occasionally we find examples where the index finger points upwards while the rest of the fingers folded onto the palm.

Link

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

There's the obvious:
- 2.5m tall black and red one(s) walking in the streets (and black and red pattern in the background)
- Olympic hoops (the timing of the 'event')
- Flying serpent from native dancing and vocal traditions (it has been foretold)
- Indestructible spirit that overshadows everything (the spirit stands above all)
- "the bigger the better" is not about sex, though all kids probably think it is ("I don’t wanna talk about sex / Wanna express myself tonight")

I have no idea what the rest is supposed to mean. It's just too abstract for my taste.

There is obviously a story in that video that makes perfect sense to anyone who knows what it's talking about. It obviously combines contemporary information with native American legends, probably because native traditions are so 'in' with the new agers right now, but it does start with a scene that reminded me of 'as it was in the days of Noah... giants shall walk among the men'.

It's really a strange mishmash of messages that could have been been presented a little bit better, but the essence is clearly visible, and it precedes what Nick Pope said about 2012 London Olympics.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Though, I'd be very careful with Pope's source of information, since any talk along the lines of "unity is key" and "The logical course is to unite the world against the alien threat, combining our military strength and fighting under the United Nations. But some countries might not fight." has a very distinct and recognizable stench of the so-called One World Government (which is a misstatement, since one can't call an alien rule over occupied planet a 'Government'; it's just an alien occupation, no more, no less, and it's been going on for thousands of years; long before anyone even dreamed of U.N.).

Nick Pope may have good intentions, but a lot of people much smarter than him have been had with a lot less disinformation being thrown their way.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by starshift
It's a ritual. A few others have caught on about the eye and giants, which I see as well. This is what else I see.

The colors carry a message as well. The dark players are players in the lower realms of human body. Their playground is fear, sex, control, etc. The red and yellow backgrounds are designed to have an effect of those centers. The red for sexuality, altered by her darkness, the lower mind is drawn in. The yellow for control over the physical, what they want to create. These are the energy centers focused upon for manipulation.

The Native Americans are called in to replay their role in surrender to the same imperial elite. The man in the violet colored dress is of opposing energy to the lime green of the powers that where. The girl in the lime green dress is the new version of humans, submissive and compliant. The hoops look like chains to me. In the end the hoops close in, the grid is up, enslavement.

I didn't notice that at first. I was having trouble subjecting my brain to such bull. I can actually feel when something is trying to program me. My consciousness no likey haha.

I agree with your color interpretations. I hope my own symbolism has it's desired effect on me every time I see it, and those who read near it. It's the color my aura looked like when I was at a much higher energy state.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
*UPDATED*

white and black checkered board hair bonnet
meditation *also closing scene could be meditation under protection, ascension even and maybe chakra's"
increased O2?
From the lyrics_"Thought this song was over [swan+song] nope it ain't over yet" as she emerges bigger, SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE is visible on her suit. She now has a pure white hair bonnet on.

I noticed she is under protective meditation whenever her even bigger self and SPIRIT INDESTRUCTIBLE suit appears with a gold flame running through it.

The checkered bonnet & floor could represent polarity (service to others-white, service to self-black)
The fact that her bonnet changes to full white would suggest that shes on the 'good' side maybe (or so they think???) lol
link

The yellow of her outfit made me think of the density we are in now (yellow). meh, think I'm grasping here. Am tired out, so I'm off to bed!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I have never heard of this band. Does anyone know if this vid was made recently?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
My view was a bit different but this is what I got

Linked hoops with different races and the use of the all seeing eye right at the start of the video made me think of a New world order/ one world government

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Hollywood, movies, cartoons books and music videos as well. in music.. lyrics. symbolism hidden in plain sight. the message is clear to those who have eyes to see

at a first look of the video

5 pointed star(reality) encircles by a flame (spirit) - symbolism

taller than the rest of normal ppl - possible annunaki and the rest gives credibility to this

hoops within hoops - wheels within wheels - angel of revelation

hand in pyramid shape over eye repeatedly blocking the other eye showing one eye - egyptian 3rd eye symbology

singing most of song from a red portal black hole - 3rd eye travel is preceded by this very portal as perception is shifted to the spirit

all round, she's bragging but not teaching. none of her fans stand anything to learn unless they go and do research on the symbols. but most will simply buy and wear the same fashions and use the same signs within their groups to look cool in the social arena and fit in.

basically says she got it all figured out. have to check on the lyrics now because i could barely understand half of what she was saying except the chorus.

"i can go places no body can go"

no Body.. thus.. the spirit can go. just not the body.

my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Definition of 'Black Swan'
An event or occurrence that deviates beyond what is normally expected of a situation and that would be extremely difficult to predict. This term was popularized by Nassim Nicholas Taleb, a finance professor and former Wall Street trader.

Investopedia Says
Investopedia explains 'Black Swan'
Black swan events are typically random and unexpected. For example, the previously successful hedge fund Long Term Capital Management (LTCM) was driven into the ground as a result of the ripple effect caused by the Russian government's debt default. The Russian government's default represents a black swan event because none of LTCM's computer models could have predicted this event and its subsequent effects.

www.investopedia.com...

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I think I figured it out could it possibly be the end of her career? Is that the major world event?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

well, obviously the people who came up with the idea for this video are in sync with the memes that are circulating in popular culture these days.

there's the all-seeing eye that is being referenced too
there are dancing native americans, maybe referring to ... that's right, the maya? (never mind that by now we know the "end of the world" interpretation is wrong)
there are glasses in focus... didn't google announce its glasses to be released in 2013 (oops, the world should have ended before? or not.)
the tall lady, maybe that's a reference to what a lot of people believe to be the creators of man-kind? the "giants".

from this post I hope it's clear how I see this: an attempt to surf on memes, not "knowledge of coming event".
Most probably I missed that part :-)

take care
thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Number 57 -The Saros cycle

edit on 11-6-2012 by informacionSustem because: Check spell

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

It's important to keep an open mind with such things. We know there are secret societies running this planet, we know the symbols they use, they leave their signature on their work. Even on the Dollar bill

allow me to disagree to some degree
we know about the "secret societies", which makes them less of a secret, do they?
in some cases most their secrets by now are out there in the open, for all to google and read about the "secret words spoken at the x th degree party
i don't think they run the planet. the planet isn't ran by any specific group. It's moving in directions as a result of corporations (those are the villains, and sure, most of their "leaders" team up in some closed groups) messing around, trying to move their collection of agendas (i don't believe for a second there's just 1 agenda that has been meticulously being executed, we as a species are too stupid to do so) and in the course of doing so messing with us plain folks and the window dressing institutions we pay for.

with due respect

take care

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Big time Music Videos usually have some sort of symbolism or hinted message, once you know what to look for you will see the trends in various works throughout the decades of the music video.

No they don't!

Who do you think makes these videos?.....do you think it's some shadowy sinister group somewhere?....is it hell. popular music videos are designed, directed, and produced, in the main by young contemporary producers in the music industry.

Of course there are people that will see symbolism and messages in music videos, those sort of people see that sort of thing in everything they look at!

You could take Elvis Presley's Jail house rock video from 1957 and claim that it predicted the Strangeway's prison riot of 1990 in the UK!

my idea exactly
i used to work in the music industry. We're good at picking up memes and translate these in imagery. That's it. We're way too stupid to "predict", we can't even predict the demise of our own business because we decided to neglect what was happening on the internet.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Simply put, this is just one more turd of a production letting the world know that the man of sin is nigh.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Excellent post jensouth31

I would strongly recommend everyone to take a local copy of that document, in case it goes missing or gets tampered with. These so-called Philanthropists engineer and shape our world, with major wars and events. We have to watch them closely. I've read that document from start to finish, I would recommend it to all here. jensouth31's post is highly relevant to this Nelly Furtado video

Originally posted by jensouth31

Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

I read this article a few days- it was actually posted from Steve Quayles web site, but the link goes to info wars about Rockefeller Foundation predicts 13,000 dead at the London 2012 Olympics. I can't remember how to imbed the link... it's been a while. I'm rusty. Anyone...Feel free to fix the link.

www.infowars.com...

are you familiar with the methodology of "scenario planning"? If not, please be invited to google and find out about that methodology, as this is exactly what the rockerfeller document is about (in part): lively, very realistic descriptions of plausible things that might happen are being created (in parallel with other views) in order to assess the readiness of organizations, IN CASE it WOULD happen.
I use this method all the time to help my customers to adjust strategies (keeping several options open at the same time) that enables them to stay in business. In my case, at this time, the topics are related to "old skool broadcasting media" versus "new media". It helped some to get ready for what is to happen in 2013, when internet brands will move in the living room, section TV.
Once again, these are parallel scenario's, not plans to put in motion

i kinda enjoy the effects of your opening post :-)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

It is about getting as many people exposed and turned on as possible. It is about getting kids away from their parents and eradicating the old beliefs. That began a century ago. It is about replacing the old ways with an occult fixation that is not perceived much less understood. What I mean by this is that people can be surrounded by and addicted to the occult, but if you tell them that it is the occult they do not believe. The real secret of the secret societies you will never know and what you do know they meant for you to know.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

Excellent post jensouth31

I would strongly recommend everyone to take a local copy of that document, in case it goes missing or gets tampered with. These so-called Philanthropists engineer and shape our world, with major wars and events. We have to watch them closely. I've read that document from start to finish, I would recommend it to all here. jensouth31's post is highly relevant to this Nelly Furtado video

Originally posted by jensouth31

Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

I read this article a few days- it was actually posted from Steve Quayles web site, but the link goes to info wars about Rockefeller Foundation predicts 13,000 dead at the London 2012 Olympics. I can't remember how to imbed the link... it's been a while. I'm rusty. Anyone...Feel free to fix the link.

www.infowars.com...

are you familiar with the methodology of "scenario planning"? If not, please be invited to google and find out about that methodology, as this is exactly what the rockerfeller document is about (in part): lively, very realistic descriptions of plausible things that might happen are being created (in parallel with other views) in order to assess the readiness of organizations, IN CASE it WOULD happen.
I use this method all the time to help my customers to adjust strategies (keeping several options open at the same time) that enables them to stay in business. In my case, at this time, the topics are related to "old skool broadcasting media" versus "new media". It helped some to get ready for what is to happen in 2013, when internet brands will move in the living room, section TV.
Once again, these are parallel scenario's, not plans to put in motion

i kinda enjoy the effects of your opening post :-)

I do not intend to debate with you. I intend to call you out. You are a shill. Whether you are aware of it or not you are a shill. Most shills are on autopilot. They are programmed to defend the system of control. It is generally pointless to debate with them. I would reckon that you have an intersting life history. Military ties?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
ooooh nooooo

Furzirra is coomeeeeng

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

"The bigger the better, the bigger the better, the better the bigger" "I can go fast, I can go slow, I can go places nobody can go"

Could just be a penis size song. Bigger the better, she likes going on top fast or slow, and goes places no one else can go (has better orgasms than anyone else)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join