It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Expressionless woman

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just came across this and thought it might suit this site well.

creepypasta.wikia.com...

It's basically the story of a "human mannequin" who walks into a hospital totally out of the blue!
I have no clue of it's validity to say either way whether it's real or not but nonetheless I still thought some of the folks on here might find it interestng.

Enjoy and feel free to share any of your thoughts on it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

Creepy Pasta is one of my all time favorite sites. I've spent hours reading there...some nights I couldn't get to sleep afterwards. TY for posting this story...

Des

edit on 9-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

No problem
I only just discovered that site tonight, gonna be spending some more time on there

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

No problem
I only just discovered that site tonight, gonna be spending some more time on there

If you creep out easily...be prepared to have your skin crawl on some of the stories. Better than a scary movie, some of them are.

Des

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fairguy

It is fake as far as I can tell, however that is a wickedly disturbing story. The picture is what really got me.

If I ran into something like that I would pee myself, cry like a little girl, and try to kill myself before it could.

I'd thank you for posting this.... But yeah, no.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Awesome, I hope some of them have some truth to them.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There is some creepypasta about a little girl hearing her mother call her name from the kitchen. She walks down the hall towards the kitchen when a closet door opens and she gets grabbed with a hand over her mouth. Mom whispers 'Don't scream, I heard it too.'

Only one that gets me. Ugh.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by fairguy

It is fake as far as I can tell

Me too, although that doesn't make it any less unnerving.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

:O Got a link?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Awesome, I hope some of them have some truth to them.

That's the fun, and creepy part...you don't know. I like the rating system by the other writers on the stories too. If you spend enough time there, you get your favorite writers. One night I got sucked in deep, spent 7 hours reading. Just couldn't stop.

Have fun!

edit on 9-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

That is a creepy site, and a creepier pic, think I found a new home to lurk around at.

S&F and bookmarked

edit on 9-6-2012 by mytheroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What are the standards on that site? I read through the rules/guidelines portion quickly and see nothing about posting truthful or honest material?

Are these stories just stories, or actually supposedly true?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Kind of reminds me of Michael Jackson.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
What are the standards on that site? I read through the rules/guidelines portion quickly and see nothing about posting truthful or honest material?

I'm not sure, I'd view it as mostly entertainment judging by the nature of some of them, good stuff though.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

They are supposed to be ultra creepy. Truth is left up to your own imagination. Some of them have left me disturbed for some time after reading them. But, I also know I'm experiencing them from my own personal experiences...so they are influenced by my own feelings. It just depends how close to home they strike. A good site to scare yourself if you are in the mood.

Des

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I'm going to have serious, serious nightmares. My eyes are bothering me since looking at that pic. For reals. I wish I could unsee and unread that.

Please - someone tell me that was, indeed, a short story. And, if so, the author is seriously disturbed.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Please - someone tell me that was, indeed, a short story. And, if so, the author is seriously disturbed.

Sorry dude, it's all real
Haha!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Ultra creepy is right! I am getting the serious fear from that site, I can't stop reading!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

Have a look at this one... creepypasta.wikia.com...
It seems to be more plausible than the Expressionless one, frightening shizz!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Ultra creepy is right! I am getting the serious fear from that site, I can't stop reading!

Congratulations...you are now a creepy pasta addict. Wait until you have a good bout of insomnia, on a stormy night...

Des

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join