It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC's Snyderman: "It's Pro-Science To Abort Children With Genetic Defects"

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Viesczy

Does fastest, smartest, etc..., include you? If not, you first.

Let's get rid of people...

Let's get rid of some of them, and some of those, oh, and let's not forget those folks over there... Get rid of 'em.

What, me? Oh, no, I'm much to important...

Who get's to decide? Who?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

They all like to talk a big game fueled by an overly inflated sense of self importance an and distorted perspective on their intelligence.

Lets move this into the twilight zone for a sec.... Take their intelligence (albeit questionable) and put it into their little baby self in their mommy's tummy. Then this benevolent voice tells them "YOURE NEVER GOING TO BE BORN BECAUSE YOU ARE ONE OF THE UNDESIREABLES" ...

I wonder if they would be hypocritical and make the argument for why they should live or be intellectually honest and agree why they should die.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

I don't really know what you just said. "Hella other one" ??

Whose forcing people to abort?

Killing the "wrong" babies by the government?

Sorry, that's far beyond the pale of paranoid for me.

switch your brain on, pal
if insurance company has info about high probability of a future baby to get some kind of the disease, they will be very stubborn to not underwrite paper 4 this some kind

signature:
"The most merciful thing in the world I think is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality and of our frightful position therein that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age." — H.P. Lovecraft

Oh, Yea -- idiocy is really merciful thing

edit on 13-6-2012 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

"stubborn to not underwrite paper 4 this some kind" Again... Is English not your first language? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I guess you don't have the proper reading comprehension in regards to my signature, I would explain it to you but judging by your recent posts I highly doubt you would understand a word I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I guess you don't have the proper reading comprehension in regards to my signature, I would explain it to you but judging by your recent posts I highly doubt you would understand a word I'm saying.

pal, i have understood everything of ye
but thou are about to have gotten into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

pal, i have understood everything of ye
but thou are about to have gotten into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age

"i have understood everything of ye" "thou are about to have gotten"

Sorry, I can't do this anymore. Have fun.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Why is the term "pro science" being used? i think it is funny that so many people bash science on the internet, that science built.

edit on 18-6-2012 by Opfor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Opfor

to erase "defected" ones ain't of Science, it's about new Sparta, Reich & other $hit like that

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join