It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another massacre in Syria.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by neo96

The fact is Syrians have a problem with Assad.

No they don't.

90% of Syrians LOVE Assad...........

Its only 10% of trouble makers,who are armed to the teeth,from the West,and 5% of the 10% are Israeli agents.....

Quit making up your own News source.

Sorry i stand corrected 90% love Assad!

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by sonnny1

We Americans picked our own sides by fighting an oppressive government. The Chinese did not fund us.

We on the otherhand are picking a side in Syria and funding the terrorists; the same terrorists who may in the future attack us 911 style. We should be helping Assad kill these terrorists, not support them.

The french did in the revolutionary war without them we would still be a British colony.

No way......

Did you get that information from Fox News?

Thats Bias.............

link   
reply to post by neo96

Ok fine, the french funded us.

Ok, now there is a history of our interfering and picking sides that has led to disastrous results in the past namely 911. How is encouraging a terrorist government going to be better than assad? The Syrian people do not want the rebels in charge of their government.

Look at Libya

Look at Iraq

Are these situations better? Are the civilians now safer because of our interference? How much money did the war contractors get on this Interference.
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:42:58 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Yea no doubt, then you get another lybia......oh wait.....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The mess in the middle east can easily be traced back to the British empire they made it, and the British Mandate, and the French.

Can't blame US for what they screwed up.

Meh

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Ok fine, the french funded us.

So you ADMIT that your freedom to do what you are doing today,ONLY exists, because the French funded American Rebels ?

Thats called comparing apples to apples,my friend.........

Too bad your all against the West funding "the People",who want Assad out. I question your loyalty to Freedom. The very freedom you have today.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well the US is now causing a lot of the mess, Iraq, afghanistan, libya, and now syria...and we wonder why they attacked US on 911?

I do not want another 911 to happen. I am doing my best to prevent it and the killing of any other innocents. NATO interference will be far more bloodier than what Assad is doing (supposedly)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Well what do you expect? Over the past 2-3 years countries have been falling to rebels who are associated with terror networks yet for some reason the USA/NATO are backing them 100%. The same is possibly happening in Syria yet now we have nothing to do with it. Why would the Syrian regime kill its own people for the fun of it? It does not make sense and I tend to believe there is something else happening which is not being let out. The insurgents are killing the civilians again from my point of view and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Why does the US have an interest in Syris's freedom and Not any poor African country who is run by dictators all around the world. There is a hidden agenda and it is not about supporting freedom and democracy.

Libya happened to be the Africa's richest oil country, we sure were in a hurry to bring them freedom weren't we? Plus I would not call a country now run by terrorists as free.

Bringing 'democracy' suits us only when it benefits us.

The french may have had a genuine interest in Americas freedom. I do not know, they may have had a secondary agenda.

The point being, we only interfere when there is something we want and we use the guise of bringing democracy.
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:50:28 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Well the US is now causing a lot of the mess, Iraq, afghanistan, libya, and now syria...and we wonder why they attacked US on 911?

I do not want another 911 to happen. I am doing my best to prevent it and the killing of any other innocents. NATO interference will be far more bloodier than what Assad is doing (supposedly)

They "hate us" because we are infidels if we are an Islamic nation they would love us no matter what we have been attack for decades long before 9-11 but then again

The topic is Syria not interested in rehashing that conversation agian because i tell ya what those 3000 Americans did nothing wrong.,
edit on 6-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

They "hate us" because we are infidels

No they hate us because we have been interfering with them for the past God knows how many years and have been bombing them as I proved in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and here:

and here:

Also if they all hate us why are only a few handful out of the billions of Muslims attacking us?

f we are an Islamic nation they would love us no matter what we have been attack for decades long before 9-11 but then again

Flase, I have seen many islamic nations at war amongst themselves.

The topic is Syria not interested in rehashing that conversation again because i tell ya what those 3000 Americans did nothing wrong.,

It is relevant becase you want western intervention and I am telling you western intervention leads to blowback like 911
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jun 2012 00:02:34 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well it's been an amusing morning. But I have to go to work.

Just a parting thought.

When we invaded Iraq, there were reports of WMD's heading to Syria.

IF that is true, and Assad has them, it brings a whole new dimension to this "civil war".

Have a great day/night everyone.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Why does the US have an interest in Syris's freedom and Not any poor African country who is run by dictators all around the world. There is a hidden agenda and it is not about supporting freedom and democracy.

Libya happened to be the Africa's richest oil country, we sure were in a hurry to bring them freedom weren't we? Plus I would not call a country now run by terrorists as free.

Bringing 'democracy' suits us only when it benefits us.

The french may have had a genuine interest in Americas freedom. I do not know, they may have had a secondary agenda.

The point being, we only interfere when there is something we want and we use the guise of bringing democracy.
edit on 113030p://6America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2012 23:50:28 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Again,your missing the point. The FREEDOM you have today,was funded by another GOVERNMENT ! Without it,you might have NEVER been born,to spout of your brand of "logic" to the rest of us on ATS. This isnt about Africa,or anywhere else.This is about Syria. WHY do you want to change the subject? Does the truth hurt ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

really , then why do syrian people support assad over the muslim brotherhood,who NATO is arming.
www.countercurrents.org...
democratic-syria.blogspot.in...

The original doha debates data ,55% support Assad .

clients.squareeye.net...

Recently a referendum for elections in which Al qaeda rebels refused to recognize.They are killing children.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You are supporting sharia law freaks aka muslim brotherhood and al qaida.Not 'freedom'

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

55% prefer assad over muslim brotherhood.

Enough said.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I was one of those - I hope they get gaddafi guys when the civil war started over there. Only when I began to see what that guy wanted to do for Africa and the luxurious life his people had did I change my mind. What ever was spewed on our T.V screens was the biggest load of crap I have ever seen.

Not only were his people treated fairly, they got more benefits and money given too them compared to any western person living in a western country. But he was a dictator? He was a great leader who had more respect for his people and his continent than any other leader I can think of.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Look at Iraq

Tell IRAN and Saudi Arabia to knock off their funding of opposing sides in the ongoing sectarian conflict between Iraqi Shia and Iraqi Sunni then we'll talk

Until then it's a moot point

edit on 6-6-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Innocent ??

Do you call Al qaeda innocent? why? are you sharia law sympathizer?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by neo96

55% prefer assad over muslim brotherhood.

Enough said.

Then that must mean that Bush was correct funny how that works.

All the defender of Assad is a validation of the war of terrorism,
edit on 6-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join