It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - Why he has won already!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

He lost because more freedom fighting patriots rejected him than accepted him.

Can you provide a link please? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Here's proof Ron Paul wins the support of the majority of the American Patriots!

This year, Paul has 10 times the individual donations — totaling $113,739 — from the military as does Mitt Romney. And he has a hundred times more than Newt Gingrich, who sat out the Vietnam War with college deferments and now promises he would strike foes at the slightest provocation.

The New York Times

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Current and former service members staged a rally outside the White House today in support of Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul. Several hundred troops and their supporters attended the event. The veterans were men and women, young and old, some in uniform and some in plain clothes.

Let's see a Patriotic Veterans march supporting any of the two faced candidates!

ABC News

The American Militia supports Ron Paul!

Ron Paul Is The Last Patriot Standing-Support Him Now ! Combat Veterans For Ron Paul Will March On The RNC In Tampa, Florida Aug. 26-31st To Expose The Neocon War Profiteering Imposters

Read and watch the many vids and articles on that site.

American Militias

Another Link you should sift through loaded with American Militia opinions/ideas.

Patriots for a free America

Now its your turn!

edit on 6-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The last known quote from him on the subject to paraphrase said he was not considering an independant run and was only working towards a GOP nomination.

Gee, you left out 3 words in his quote, " AT ...THIS.... TIME...."

Like I said, and you refuse to respond, If the party refuses to acknowlede him and his supporter at the convention,
it will be by the partys own hand , that Paul may run, and the partys fault if the party splits.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
it's a shame he has no way of influencing public policy in his day job
edit on 6-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

We already went through this, Paul only recieved 11% of the vote.
Voting is patriotic.
The patriots rejected him.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We'll see what happens in Tampa! ; )

You always deflect facts.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE

The last known quote from him on the subject to paraphrase said he was not considering an independant run and was only working towards a GOP nomination.

Gee, you left out 3 words in his quote, " AT ...THIS.... TIME...."

Like I said, and you refuse to respond, If the party refuses to acknowlede him and his supporter at the convention,
it will be by the partys own hand , that Paul may run, and the partys fault if the party splits.

These diehard Ron Paulers would never vote for Romney anyways so who cares? If he did go independant it will only help Romney because out of spite and hatred a portion of the diehard Paul fanatics would have voted for Obama. If Paul stays in it gives an outlet other than Obama. The sensible Paul followers will see it as futile and may still vote either way Romney or Obama. I see it having no negative for Romney.

My money is on Ron Paul fully endorsing Romney at the convention so he gets his prized podium time and creates a few IOU's to hand off to his son to use in the future within the Party.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Ignoring the facts and dismissing them without a response does not make you right.
And as far as getting the last word that will never happen.

Be back after the NBA playoff game..
edit on 6-6-2012 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I'm sorry, but, you need to grow up and realize that Paul is a Washington Insider. He's not against the system, otherwise he wouldn't have survived and thrived so long within it.

Ron Paul is NO DIFFERENT than any of your other candidates. He's a bought representative. I have posted more than enough information which shows that he's pro-corporatism, he's an outright racist, and that he has no agenda to end the fed. He's telling you followers all the things YOU WANT TO HEAR. But, for some reason, his supporters can use this same logic against other candidates, but, when you show them that Ron Paul is no different, they'll argue tooth and nail why Ron Paul is so incredibly different.

You people are VERY easily fooled. Despite the last 4 years, and history in general, you're still willing to line up like sheep and support the system. All Ron Paul was, was the system's attempt to rope back in all of the dissatisfied so that they wouldn't tear the system down. The system needed you to BELIEVE in someone again so that riots wouldn't occur. YOU FELL FOR IT...and now, there won't be anyone there to set anything straight because you gave up your opportunity to change things once the Occupy movement failed.

You guys REALLY SCREWED UP...AGAIN.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

Yea, just like americans lined up behind G.W. for two terms, just like they lined up behind Obama.
Voting behind the MSM sweetheart has got us nowhere .
Voting for some one whos word is back up by his voting record for over 20 years is a better choice than the MSM choice.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
He won because he simply isnt a lying tool like Rombama hussein Obamney.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
SA 99 -- OKC 107 OKC west conf. champs

Nothing like rooting for the underdog and having them win !
Go Ron Paul !

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Nothing wrong at all with your OP. The title could have been clearer I think.

I think the problem is those who think he is winning even though Romney is over the needed count.

I like Paul but simply don't think he can unite Congress and get anything done. It's fine with me if he runs and tries to influence a Party to his side.

The only thing that would be very sad is if he were to run Third Party and hand Obama the election on purpose. That would make him very bad indeed.

He will have some influence at the Convention. I'm not a Republican or Democrat anyway. It's Obama that scares me.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join