It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Challenge for ATS. Its Simple. Lets find Madeleine McCann.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Madeleine McCann

Disappearance

I am pretty convinced that there are many people here on ATS that are dedicated conspiracy theorists and i have a sneaky suspicion that given the hard work that goes into many of your threads that there is a fair chance of ATS members at least uncovering something that the Police have missed.

The idea of this thread is simply to gain as much information as possible using all tools necessary to do it.
It would also be interesting if moderators/site owner of ATS would be able to ask for information to be made accessible to ATS. There should be no reason as to why information regarding her disappearance should be withheld.
If it was my child missing i would want all information available to anyone who would help me find her.

I know that i may be a long shot but hey, i have posted some threads here on ATS that is of a totally different perspective from most of you but i honestly believe that with your help we can do some serious investigating that just may produce something significant that may lead to her finding.

Lets not forget that due to her age at the time of her disappearance she may not even know she is missing.

So,........What do you say?

Madeleine McCann disappeared on the evening of Thursday, 3 May 2007

She was on holiday with her parents and twin siblings in the Algarve region of Portugal

went missing from an apartment, in the central area of the resort of Praia da Luz

The initial investigation by the Polícia Judiciária (PJ), the Portuguese criminal investigation police, was based on the assumption that the child had been abducted.

During the investigation there were a number of unconfirmed sightings of Madeleine in Portugal and elsewhere, and additional scientific evidence was obtained

Robert Murat, a local resident, was given arguido (suspect) status on 15 May 2007

Kate and Gerry McCann were also named as arguidos on 7 September, but were allowed to fly back to the United Kingdom on 9 September.

edit on 3-6-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

So,........What do you say?

What's wrong with her right eye..?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Very distinctive. Hard to hide that if she was to visit doctors, hospitals, dentists or opticians?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not to be heartless, but I say this is a colossal waste of time.

It's nothing but speculation based on speculations.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

An interesting idea, jazz 10, but consider that there might be an alternative to her having been abducted ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What parents in their right mind leave children alone in an apt while they go out for a drink in a foreign land whatever their age? No one seems to bother about that then this little girl goes missing? I really wish she could be found alive but the odds are against her as time goes on.

The McCanns claimed that they had abandoned their 3 children under 4 years of age Home Alone whilst they went out for a binge drinking session and a meal at the Tapas Bar. Asked why they had neglected their children the McCanns replied that they believed it was safe to do so. This takes some believing that they believed that. Given their professional status, and given that not one entry on the internet states such conduct is safe.

edit on 3-6-2012 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

This from wikki:

The McCanns together with their seven friends, with whom they were dining on the evening of the disappearance, have been collectively referred to in the British media as the Tapas Nine.[220] The group of friends, alone, have sometimes been called the Tapas Seven.[221] The friends are Dr Russell O'Brien and his partner Jane Tanner, Dr Matthew Oldfield and his wife Rachael Oldfield, David Payne with his wife Dr Fiona Payne and his mother-in-law Dianne Webster.[222] All nine attended a private meeting, at a Rothley hotel, in late November 2007.
en.wikipedia.org...

Were these other people checked out to see if they had left any kids alone during this time? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
apparently, at home she never left her children with anyone else...... the resort had baby sitting service but she didn't trust them .but if you are that nervous, how can leaving them alone like that even make any sense at all???????

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It's quite possible that she's alive and well...and happy.

Perhaps she's been abducted by folks who actually don't leave her at home, alone...at night - in a foreign country, it's unlikely but still a possibility.

Be amazing if the folks on ATS could get toghether and crack this, but I don't see it happening...interesting thread, though.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I really don't think the little girl will turn up alive and I think her mother knows why.

I will search for the facts that back up my suspicions .
I read somewhere , while the case was still relatively new , that the mother lied about how she hated leaving the children unattended and that she had resorted to giving Maddie mild sedatives to stop her waking before they returned from their night out .
I think something went wrong and she accidently overdosed the little girl , on realising what she had done , hid the body and then made up the abduction story.

Don't flame me , because I am still searching for a source.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by samerulesapply
It's quite possible that she's alive and well...and happy.

Perhaps she's been abducted by folks who actually don't leave her at home, alone...at night - in a foreign country, it's unlikely but still a possibility.

Be amazing if the folks on ATS could get toghether and crack this, but I don't see it happening...interesting thread, though.

The foreign country part really bothers me. I would want to check the Mccann's neighbors in their hometown of Rothley to see if it's common practice to leave doors unlocked. If it isn't common practice then there is no way in hell parents would leave the doors unlocked in a foreign country. Even without kids I wouldn't leave my door unlocked in another country.
edit on 6/3/2012 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
there was a lot said but here (see below) are the results of the drug tests they did on the mom and the babies

In an effort to rebut accusations that she was on medication at the time of the disappearance, hair from Kate was tested in November. Toxicology tests showed no evidence that she had taken drugs in the past eight months. The twins were also tested for sedatives. No traces of sedatives were recorded.[87]

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Although I don't (I think) have anything that could possibly relate to the case, I applaud this idea proposed by the OP.

What better way to utilize the suspicious intellects here at ATS than to target injustices that may possibly be remedied!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I've always thought that the best thing that could of happened to that child in that situation is that she was abducted for sale, to someone that lost a child previously and wanted another, and is treating the poor girl like a princess, not some dirty peado thats tortured and killed her, thats the best thing anyone could hope for, but I'm not too sure what the child trafficking business is like round that area, it must be rife, remember Ben Needham that went missing in that area (spain) years ago? and years later we where still getting unconfirmed witness sightings from people saying they had seen someone matching his description, I mean, the spanish people are all dark skinned and dark haired so a blonde local would stick out like a sore thumb wouldnt he?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
ask kate and gerry how they disposed of her body
looking for a dead person as if they are alive in this case is a waste of time

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Not sure about the McCann's home town, I live in scotland and would never go to bed leaving my own door unlocked, never mind a foreign country.

You're spot on though, I remember the outrage voiced by many people at the time that the parents were suspects...not all people were outraged, of course...but I remember thinking to myself - why are so many people so reluctant to consider it possible that they're responsible or involved in some way when they did something so obviously stupid? Even if they genuinely don't know what happened to her, they're still responsible...they should have been charged with neglect at least...unfit parents.

Parents in this country are getting lazier and more selfish as the years roll on, kids do what they want these days because many parents just can't be bothered with the hassle, and I think it's because people are having kids at younger and younger ages...kids having kids - this country's gone to hell, they've no respect for anyone's privacy...so I wouldn't even sleep in my own home with my door unlocked.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The McCanns being made agruidos was done under pressure from the local tourist industries desire to protect its income. Suggesting the parents were somehow responsible was a way of saying it is completely safe for children on the Algarve, and there is no threat to them, however it became clear in light of the disappearance of this little girl there has been a problem of this nature in the region for sometime, and may even involve some people in the higher echelons of local society. I welcome your efforts, and intentions OP and am ready to help in anyway I can, it would be marvellous if ATS can bring some new leads to light. I have never given up hope of finding Madeleine and this ongoing mystery has always lead me to believe that some vital peace of information somewhere is being overlooked.

Good luck to you

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
It would be great if we had a body language expert among us who could watch some recordings of Gerry and Kate and maybe give us their opinion .

Something has always nagged at me about Kate and I really wish I could put my finger on it .

I honestly hope I'm wrong

Good luck OP

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I haven't seen any mention of the possibility that the little girl woke up and went to look for her parents and got lost. Is this not a possibility?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'll volunteer to speak Portuguese and eventually call Portugal if someone's got a good idea

top topics

<<   2 >>

join