It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those of you who support Zionism and Israel and a Two State Solution for Israel/Palestine if a p

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
For those of you who support Zionism and Israel and a Two State Solution for Israel/Palestine if a people or even one person broke into your home house and or land farm or property and raped or killed you and your family or were trying to or they drove you out of your own house and let you back in and said we both can share this house you take one half I take the other half then we can share the kitchen would you accept this ? This seems immoral to me. The Israelis drove into refugee camps the Palestinians/Arabs/Muslims why is this a good thing ? I don't want the pre 1967 borders I want pre 1947 borders for Palestine. I call on the Americans to stop voting for American Politicians who are Puppets of Israel. The Israelis don't seem to want a two state solution they just pay lip service to the idea they are liars. The Israelis/Zionists/Jews have for years abd still are occupying East Jerusalem the West Bank and the Gaza Strip the Israelis have occupied the Golden Heights Mount Sinai and Lebanon among other lands. Israel seeks a Greater Israel an Empire that the Bible talks about. It my view the State of Israel has no moral right to exist does anyone agree or disagree thank you ? In my view you can't be both pro Israel and pro Palestine at the sametime it is one or the other you can not be both.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

God promised the descendants of the prophet Abraham the 'Promised Land', why are Palestinians defying the Almighty's prophecy?

Finally, the exact borders of the "Promised Land" have not been geographically defined. The Biblical "Promise", which "God had granted to Abraham's descendants", covered the areas between the Nile River in Egypt and the Euphrates River in Iraq,
Does that imply that Israel's future borders eventually will span the borders of Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and Southern Turkey?

www.palestineremembered.com...

What is the meaning of your call for Muslims to take arms against America in particular, and what is the message that you wish to send to the West in general?
The call to wage war against America was made because America has spear-headed the crusade against the Islamic nation, sending tens of thousands of its troops to the land of the two Holy Mosques over and above its meddling in its affairs and its politics, and its support of the oppressive, corrupt and tyrannical regime that is in control. These are the reasons behind the singling out of America as a target. And not exempt of responsibility are those Western regimes whose presence in the region offers support to the American troops there. We know at least one reason behind the symbolic participation of the Western forces and that is to support the Jewish and Zionist plans for expansion of what is called the Great Israel. Surely, their presence is not out of concern over their interests in the region. ... Their presence has no meaning save one and that is to offer support to the Jews in Palestine who are in need of their Christian brothers to achieve full control over the Arab Peninsula which they intend to make an important part of the so called Greater Israel. ...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mikejohnson2006

I don't agree with a 2 state solution at all. It's one state for both or the Palestinians move to Jordan; that's the only viable answer in my books.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I don't agree with a 2 state solution at all. It's one state for both or the Palestinians move to Jordan; that's the only viable answer in my books.

I have a better idea....How about the Jews move back to wherever they came from?
edit on 3-6-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

The Jews have no proof that land belongs to them. The only "proof" they have is a book they wrote who would be stupid enough to believe this? They lost it to the Romans centuries ago whereas the Palestinians have lived there for over a thousand years. So the Jews need to pack their bags and get back to where they come from.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

God promised the descendants of the prophet Abraham the 'Promised Land', why are Palestinians defying the Almighty's prophecy?

God did not give the land unconditionally for them to rape pillage and murder. The grant of the land was conditional. Remember when the Israelites disobeyed they had to wander in the desert for 40 years.

The Palestenians are the True Israelites today

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think it is wrong to blame Jews for the situation we have. The only reason te Jews were able to occupy Palestine in the first place was thanks to Christians who paved the way.

The real problem is Christian Zionists.

Remember Jesus Christ was a Jew, so all Christians are following a Jew, and the outsider or enemy of the all powerful Christian/Jew pact are the Muslims.

Chrsitian Zionists are intent on keeping Muslims away from the holy places of Jerusalem and are using Jews to achieve this. Many Jews see what is happening and are completely against it.

If the Christian support of Jews in Palestine was taken away, the Muslims would overrun Israel and turn it back to Palestine.

Since I personally am not religious I would settle for that option as the holy lands mean nothing to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "Palestine" or a "Two state solution", there is only Israel, and Israel is the victim of endless Arab agression, to the point where the Arabs have actually stolen vast swathes of land from Israel in Gaza and the West Bank.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Citybig
There is no such thing as "Palestine" or a "Two state solution", there is only Israel, and Israel is the victim of endless Arab agression, to the point where the Arabs have actually stolen vast swathes of land from Israel in Gaza and the West Bank.

You are sick in the head.... I spit in your direction.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by Citybig

You are sick in the head.... I spit in your direction.

Oh be quiet you little fascist. You might not like my opinions but I will hold them, and I will broadcast them, and you cant to a single thing to stop me. Suck it up

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
I think it is wrong to blame Jews for the situation we have. The only reason te Jews were able to occupy Palestine in the first place was thanks to Christians who paved the way.

The real problem is Christian Zionists.

Remember Jesus Christ was a Jew, so all Christians are following a Jew, and the outsider or enemy of the all powerful Christian/Jew pact are the Muslims.

Chrsitian Zionists are intent on keeping Muslims away from the holy places of Jerusalem and are using Jews to achieve this. Many Jews see what is happening and are completely against it.

If the Christian support of Jews in Palestine was taken away, the Muslims would overrun Israel and turn it back to Palestine.

Since I personally am not religious I would settle for that option as the holy lands mean nothing to me.

In no way are the Christians using the Jews. More likely it's the other way around. The Jewish Zionist are just doing the same thing they have always done. Bring death to people who are not Jewish Zionist including their own Jewish brethren. Small wonder as to why they have been driven out of over a hundred countries.

edit on 3-6-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes that's what they do, but it wouldn't be possible without Christian support, which they get in spades.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's always amazing to observe how so-called conspiracy theorists fall blindly into the worst and most grandiose conspiracy of the late twentieth-century -- the impudent bluff called "the Palestinian identity". Such people follow whatever conspiracies suit their political orientation. The larger and more ramified the calumny, the more difficult it is to refute it.

There is no "Palestine", get over it. The only solution to Israel's Arab problem is the transfer of all Arabs from Israeli soil back to their countries of origin.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by RATSOYFY37
The only solution to Israel's Arab problem is the transfer of all Arabs from Israeli soil back to their countries of origin.

what about the Arab's "Israel" problem?

personally I think neither state should exist if both can't co-exist.

if the Native Americans can't have a state, why should the Jews? why should the Arabs?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RATSOYFY37

are you from the jewish internet defence force?
jews should go back to germany

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Citybig

اولئك جزاؤهم ان عليهم لعنة الله والملائكة والناس اجمعين

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

I have a better idea....How about the Jews move back to wherever they came from?

Originally posted by buster2010

So the Jews need to pack their bags and get back to where they come from.

Hell No!

There is a fair solution:
Trade our Jews on Palestinians = Jews go to Palestine, and Palestinians take places off Jews.

Would they agree?

edit on 3.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

How about we give back the USA to all the Native Americans......

is that ok?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If Israel has the right to exist then so does Palestine.

Until they both respect that then there will never be a solution!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Obama proposes Israel-Palestine solution

Today, President Obama met with the Israeli Prime Minister and declared that he had found a solution to the long-running problems in the area.

He said, "We propose the creation of a Palestinian state. The Palestinians have wandered in the wilderness, lacking a homeland for a while now. But we know from their ancient texts and word of mouth that their ancestors used to live in an area roughly where Israel is now."

"So I suggest we have a UN mandate to create this Palestinian state within the current land area of Israel. Of course some of the Israeli people living there may be displaced, and may become upset. They may even form terrorist groups and attack the Palestinian state, but let us not give in to violence."

"Only by creating a Palestinian state within the Israeli state that we created 60 years ago can we finally resolve this issue once and for all."

www.thespoof.com...

edit on 5.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Thats like saying the United States of America has the right to exist just as the United Tribes of Amerika; now get off their tribal lands......

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join