It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pros and Cons of a one world Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This will be about all the pros and cons we might have under a one world government at least as i see it

Fist the pros

There would be no war because all the nations would be united as one. there would be no more petty fighting resources because we all would share them humankind would also be much more advanced because we would be sharing silence and technology. Wouldn't we also have the same goals in mind because the worlds nations wouldn't be arguing over who has more nuclear bombs.

Next the cons

If the wrong people are in charge and impenitent a totalrian state there would be no escape no free speech and no way to know whats really going on in the world because all information sources would be controlled by the pepole in charge. And wouldn't diversity start to disappear as well because wouldn't everyone have the same culture and religion?

So these are my opinons tell me what you think is a unified earth a good or bad thing?
edit on 1-6-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

0 pros.
Infinite amount of cons.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Is this some kind of NWO infiltration of ATS to remove your thread... well its either that or you have forgotten to paste in the text.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Excellent OP, it clearly outlines your thoughts on the NWO.

edit on 1/6/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I agree with you completely, as I too am a stauch Absurdist! There is no government like no government. I don't think there are any pro's regarding any government.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYJOSE
I agree with you completely, as I too am a stauch Absurdist! There is no government like no government. I don't think there are any pro's regarding any government.

Sorry i hit the enter button before i finished typing

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

There would be no war because all the nations would be united as one.

Although it has been tried many times, a One World Order has never actually been realized. There are always barbarians at the gates and that has been the reason for Empires to fail. There is always an outside the limits of the reach of the aspiring world conquerors.

Shhh... Emperors will never get that because they are driven by pride which knows no bounds.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Im just watching Invisible Empire again, and I JUST watched the part about the pros and cons...

One point about your pro, being no more war...

Of course there wont be war, it will all be ruled/controlled by 1 person or group of people... just like in hitlers vision of the New World Order...

If thats the only "pro" then it doesnt really have any pro then does it...

edit on 1-6-2012 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYJOSE

I very much like this post, I wish there was more like us, government is unnecessary, people are more than capable of looking after themselves, governments only leave those with a power problem in charge of those of us that don't really want or need them there.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Christians want a One world Government...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How anyone can watch Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot" - - - and still think we should be fighting amongst ourselves is beyond my acceptance.

A One World Federation (not NWO conspiracy) is the only logical progression.

Our focus should be on: Who and How is the best way to go about making it a reality.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X

I very much like this post, I wish there was more like us, government is unnecessary, people are more than capable of looking after themselves, governments only leave those with a power problem in charge of those of us that don't really want or need them there.

Idealism is a nice word.

It should be left in the dictionary.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

PROS:

CONS:

Originally posted by aaronman
Pros: The metric system will finally be implemented world wide
Cons: ∞

Originally posted by cbianchi513

PRO: The NWO has shills on this site (and others like it) to attempt to "feel out" the public opinion, gauge responses, etc... Thanks OP, your account has been credited with the allotted amount of world currency.

CONS: Not enough room in the server to list. How about we just say: Everything.

Anybody that lists a "PRO", and is serious, is an obvious shill or drunk on kool aide.

Originally posted by PoeticStoner

Cons - We're all slaves.
Pros - We're all very happy slaves.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I don't see any pro's with a one world government. They couldn't promise no more wars, we all know it would be just a matter of time before a country says screw being controlled by people that don't live here.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

0 pros.
Infinite amount of cons.

A bit hasty with the opinion on zero pros? what about no major wars? Traditionally, with nationalism, wars includes vast, vast sums of money that various countries spend on armaments. Not to mention few civilian casualities, displacement of people and resources, Etc. We need not consider any other reason better for a one-world government.

Politics stink, why should those of a one-governemt world be any worse than the collective of the whole bunch we exist with today? There would be little difference and there could be efforts made to do a better job of it than any of our better governed countries do today.

It needs to be understood that nationalism has to be eliminated. That we are one world and should be united around that cause rather than united in selfdefense efforts. If you are an American, as I am, you have an illusion of freedom and democracy that does not exist and never did. True, we will be hurt the worst of most people because of our idealism about those freedoms if not some actual advantagles, but everything has a price tag, and war has the highest one of all.

The larger world view is not had from any vantagle point on earth. It is from space as several of the astronauts have told us. Whether you believe in UFOs or not, surely you would agree that an outside viewpoint on earth's inhabitants is not one that any decent alien race would admire. And if you were to dwell on it with much thought, you may conclude that perhaps the UFOs are alien craft and they have been influencing some of the major earth governments to change. You see, we average citizens are caught in a dilemma that does not make sense in light of how we view ourselves and nationalism. Why would any of the great Western powers start wanting to give away their powers to lessor countries unless they had no choice? We can suspect a mandate came down from on-high, change, become better at simply being humans, or suffer the consequences. Some of countries would not change for the world, as the old saying goes, but that is exactly why they must change, for their and our actual survival.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
And if you were to dwell on it with much thought, you may conclude that perhaps the UFOs are alien craft and they have been influencing some of the major earth governments to change.

I actually do believe that.

I do believe the unity of a One World Federation is a requirement before we will be allowed planetary travel.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Originally posted by Aliensun
what about no major wars? We need not consider any other reason better for a one-world government.

The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, including WARS.

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders. The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.
LINK

“Most wars are engineered by the Illuminati to weaken civilization and create a global police state" ~ Henry Makow Ph.D.

“All war in history has been hatched by governments, independent of the people’s interests, to whom war is always pernicious even when successful” ~ Leo Tolstoy

"War is the major way for the EVIL, sinister, insane Illuminati to control humanity."
Michael Shore

"Wars are all based on lies" ~ Charles Young.

"All war is based on deception." ~ Sun Tzu, The Art of War

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lets face it a one world government is what the world needs. Most of us could probably think of many reasons, but the big one is to enter the galactic realm. Now with that said , we are not ready as the human race for this to happen .Power and greed are still way important to most. We cannot be forced into it . It must be A universal desire of all and a complete change from the way we view life.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Most MASSIVE CON: Satanic system of global enslavement.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by reitze
Most MASSIVE CON: Satanic system of global enslavement.

Oh Gawd!

Give me an F'n break. Satanic?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join