It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

There is a barrier/wall between the traffic and the incident, that's possible why most didn't notice at first. It was also said that the attacker beat the victim before flopping and dragging him around and under the bridge further. It's quite possible that he knocked him out cold, before the more gruesome attack took place.

Also, deranged and psychotic people can move just as methodically and controlled as a sane person can. It's their minds that arn't working right not their bodies.

personnaly, im not saying it didnt happen

but im saying there are now other factors to consider when using the video as evidence.

5, 6, 7 minutes are all dodgy...
the white car that pulls up.....and flies off...

video images can be manipulated very easily. by overlapping frames, ie footage two different days pieced as one etc.......

so when you see that there is obvious anomalies...you have to disregard the whole thing as primary evidence

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
the video is pieced together from a series of clips taken during the entire attack...which went on for over 20 minutes...I do not think the video you all are using is a continuous take of the attack...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustJoe
the video is pieced together from a series of clips taken during the entire attack...which went on for over 20 minutes...I do not think the video you all are using is a continuous take of the attack...

that explains why cars disapear.....so do the glitches/frame laps

BUT how does a car reappear after vanishing for 3 secs....!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

That I'm not sure of but maybe the guy/girl backed down the expressway after seeing the attack...the footage shows the care going up...gets cut up and next thing the car is back down the road...or they spliced the footage incorrectly causing some frames to overlap or repeat...or its entirely digital and the computer used to edit the vids misplaced the frames...need a video expert though...I just work at bestbuy and stuff...jk

I know you guys think this is strange but honestly its just really gory and gross but pretty standard for SoFlo dudes...we have people down here who do all kinds of strange stuff man...

edit on 1-6-2012 by JustJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
my neighbors walk around like zombies all weekend long and come monday go to work like everyone else...Florida is filled with crazy people from all over the world...and we all live right on one another like animals...think that all the way through and you'll see that extreme heat and drugs mixed with a predisposition to mental issues and you have a face eating zombie...of course you cannot discount voodoo either

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I'm not denying there arn't any anomalies in the video, but there could be other reasons for them other than some specific agenda orchestrated by the MSM as a couple of members have been touting on the bigger thread.

We may never know exactly why this incident happened as the attacker is now dead, and the victim may not pull through. There will be witness, cop and emergency services statements and also toxicology reports that will come out some time in the future that may shed some light on the situation. But untill then, this video is all we have to go by.

Anomalies aside, it does actually show this attack taking place.

edit on 1-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My son's grandma has a severe mental issue. She's 58 and has the mind capacity of a 12 year old and will do anything to fit in. Her 84 year old dad tries to watch her but it's hard. Anyway, someone gave her some unknown substance to smoke, she did it, flipped out, tried to hurt herself and others around her (usually a kind woman), and only after a seizure and time in the hospital ER calmed her.

the hospital has zero idea what the drug was. It was something like weed. She does not do harder stuff ever.

Dunno if it's coincidence or not. We're in Illinois; she's up by Chicago burbs.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Certainly makes you think doesn't it.

Agents of the Bulgarian secret police, Darzhavna Sigurnost (Bulgarian: Държавна сигурност, abbreviated ДС), assisted by the KGB, had previously made two failed attempts to kill Markov before a third attempt succeeded. On September 7th, 1978 (the birthday of Todor Zhivkov), Markov walked across Waterloo Bridge spanning the River Thames, and waited at a bus stop to take a bus to his job at the BBC. He felt a slight sharp pain, as a bug bite or sting, on the back of his right thigh. He looked behind him and saw a man picking up an umbrella off the ground. The man hurriedly crossed to the other side of the street and got in a taxi which then drove away. The event is recalled as the "Umbrella Murder" with the assassin claimed to be Francesco Gullino, codenamed "Piccadilly".

When he arrived at work at the BBC World Service offices he noticed a small red pimple had formed at the site of the sting he'd felt earlier and the pain had not lessened or stopped. He told at least one of his colleagues at the BBC about this incident. That evening he developed a fever and was admitted to a hospital where he died three days later, on September 11th, 1978, at the age of 49. The cause of death was poisoning from a ricin-filled pellet.
Wiki - Georgi Markov

One Of The Most Infamous Murder Weapons In History

Georgi Markov told colleagues he remembered someone pricking him in the leg, while waiting at the bus stop on the Waterloo Bridge, to work that day. When he turned to see who it was. He said he noticed a stranger picking up an umbrella from the ground. That was the beginning of the legend of the "Bulgarian umbrella." The unlikely tool of death that was used as a murder weapon. The story of Georgi Markov's assassination spread throughout Europe.

It is widely believed that the assassin used the umbrella's tip to inject the ricin pellet into Markov's body. Some believe that the assassin used the umbrella not as weapon, but as a distraction, and the real weapon was a pen-like injection device. Yet, still there are those who would tell you that this whole Markov murder, was a bit of Cold War propaganda produced to put Communism in a negative light. Anyway you look at it....Georgi Markov's voice was silenced.
st-james.hubpages.com

Don't think for a second it isn't possible to accomplish injecting someone with something in a public place. Just one little bump from a passing jogger, oops.

With the technology I can only assume people have access to now, who knows what kind of methods could be used?
edit on 1-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I used to do drugs occasionally, and I know from experience that weed and coke are commonly adulterated with PCP.

Who knows what type of additives he was ingesting?

Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

What is really scarey to me is...that this guy looks normal...acted normal...(until the incident) and appeared to be a nice, normal guy with a few problems.

So...I am thinking....who is around us...in our own lives...who appears to be normal...but deep down inside...they are not...but they are good actors...we don't have a clue...when will they snap!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
I re-read the article again and the girlfriend said something that caught my attention. She said

"I dont know what they injected him with"

Is it possible that she knows something more that she is saying ? Perhaps he was being subjected to some kind of experiment and it went all wrong !

...just a passing thought but sometimes people will do medical experiments for a quick $20. It would be interesting to know if there was anything like that going on at a nearby university......
edit on 6/1/2012 by glad_to_be_His because: typo

ETA....sorry Dirty Donkey, just saw your comment. Great minds and all.....

edit on 6/1/2012 by glad_to_be_His because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yahoo's saying the dude was wigged out on 'Bath Salts' the powerful drug thing.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

I have never done bath salts. I have read about it, I have Googled pictures of the packaging. You are correct, bath salts aren't labeled as incense, K2, spice, etc. are. Bath salts are labeled as bath salts. They are however labeled with "not for human consumption", etc, and that is how they stay legal, so to speak.

It doesnot change my OPINION on what I think caused this. I am entitled to an opinion, yes? :confused:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What a disturbing story. This guy most likely smoked some weed that was laced with PCP (Angel Dust). As far as this being some zombie drug, I think people are watching way too many walking dead episodes. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

The article (gawker, I think) that posted the edited footage said it was from the Miami Herald building, and was edited for brevity! Because the whole thing was like 18 minutes long. How true that is, I don't know. :shrug:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

"Personally I fiddle with the idea that this was a controlled experiment by "someone" to see a reaction."" [/quote

MentorsRiddle, I tend to think the same way you do about it, although no one will probably ever find any real "proof". I have always wondered if some of the major crimes we see today may have also been fostered by something mysterious (perhaps mind control?). I have read many news stories where family and friends say the person who committed the crime seemed fine and acted normal in the days and hours up to the crime, and that they couldn't understand how something like that could have even happened - as if the bizarre behavior came out of nowhere.

I think that people who live on the streets or are alone alot would be an easy target for experimenting, if that's what is happening.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Weed does give you the munchies......

I prefer potato chips though, but who knows about some?

i,, um.. i think i peed a little from laughing so hard!!

ok so the guy was one of them crazy bible nuts, who just might of wanted to prove he was out of his mind...

i dont know this whole face eating thing is just do nuts. i just dont know what to think about it at all

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Demonic Possession?

Any form, induced via drugs, mental (the guy deluded himself into that state) or something else that we don't know about.

But fits into the same pattern as some of the so called demonic possessions of the past, symptoms and behaviour...obviously question remains then if he induced his state through drugs (exasperated by the heavy overtones of his interpretation of a religion), some mental health issue or some other factor (radio/microwave signals or some unknown factor) that caused him to react the way he did.

It's an alternative view to this situation, fits into most scenarios as well however I am not referring to this in the literal sense (remember what people call demonic possession has turned out to be a real mental health issues).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Good point! especially now days with everything on edge like it is...

But are they snapping or are they being "controlled" into doing crazy stuff by something or someone else? hard to say, but sure brings out some interesting theories to discuss here on ATS

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Do you have any idea how commonplace cannibalism was in our history?

Did you know that on the First Crusade....

Reports of cannibalism were also recorded during the First Crusade, as Crusaders were alleged to have fed on the bodies of their dead opponents following the Siege of Ma'arrat al-Numan. Amin Maalouf also alleges further cannibalism incidents on the march to Jerusalem, and to the efforts made to delete mention of these from western history.[78] During Europe's Great Famine of 1315–1317 there were many reports of cannibalism among the starving populations. In North Africa, as in Europe, there are references to cannibalism as a last resort in times of famine.

Of course many of these reports are result of famines but some of these others are clearly entirely violent and rage oriented forms of cannibalism.

The point here is that this behavior is not actually as uncommon as we assume it to be.
We humans have a long and sordid history of eating each other for many reasons.

Check out the wiki where I got the quote from :
cannibalism wiki

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join