It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by trig_grl
Maybe something BP flooded into the water while they were "cleaning up" the oil spill?? Remember that some experts were saying the chemicals were in the air? I may be way off but figured id throw that in.

edit on 29-5-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

Well, we certainly think alike because I was thinking along the same lines....Many of these incidents are occurring close to the shorelines near the spill.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Well, if zombie # does hit the fan in the future, I gotta start remembering these rules.

-Stay away from Florida.
-Cardio.
-Double Tap.
-Beware of bathrooms.
-Make sure that I have Internet

Crazy guy eats face. New drug induces rash. Zombie Invasion behind the stage :3

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by butcherguy

It's not the toad's Ass you lick but the toad's Back. They excrete a powerful hallucinogenic, part of their natural defense system. Just rub your tongue over those bumpy warts a few times and they get sticky, it feels fun on the tongue. Put the toad back in his pen, throw him some bugs to eat, then sit back and enjoy the show.
I think that's how half of the threads on ATS get created around here.

Is that actually true because I always thought that was a myth of some sort???

I can't imagine licking a toad..... even if there was a chance it would turn into prince charming...nope, not gonna happen.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by CaptainLJB
reply to post by butcherguy

It's not the toad's Ass you lick but the toad's Back. They excrete a powerful hallucinogenic, part of their natural defense system. Just rub your tongue over those bumpy warts a few times and they get sticky, it feels fun on the tongue. Put the toad back in his pen, throw him some bugs to eat, then sit back and enjoy the show.
I think that's how half of the threads on ATS get created around here.

Is that actually true because I always thought that was a myth of some sort???

I can't imagine licking a toad..... even if there was a chance it would turn into prince charming...nope, not gonna happen.

Yeah, some toads' skins and poison contains a variation of dimethyltryptamine.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This new "syndrome" is probably the result of several things... Take into consideration some factors that could be involved, keeping in mind that any SINGLE one of these most likely would not result in zombie-like behavior, but when combined...? Who knows how we react to the toxic soup they've concocted for us...

1. Aerilized oil particles from the Gulf Oil Disaster: it has had time to get into the ground water.

2. Aerilized/absorbed dispersent Corexit: used to break up the oil slick; no *public* studies have been done to determine its effects upon people; further, it's chemical structure is proprietary information, meaning it's a more highly guarded secret than most government secrets because private industry trade secrets are not overseen by official organizations.

3. Seafood from the Gulf of Mexico: review the above, and imagine you are eating it.

4. Seafood from the Pacific: Tuna off the coast of California with 10 times the amount of "normal" radiation levels; surely this is an off-shoot of the Fukishima disaster; imagine you are eating radiated fish.

5. Genetically modified organisms (GMO): these are meats and plants and veggies; have they done any public studies to see if these are safe? If so, I'm sure the self-funded studies concluded exactly what Monsanto and other big farm corporations wanted: GMO food "safe" for consumption.

5.1. "Meat Glue" and "Pink Slime": just google these atrocities.

6. Chemicals and "stuff" in food: preservatives, nitrates, nitrites, MSG, etc. Our food is marinated in chemical alphabet soup.

7. Aspartame: walk into ANY convenience store and you will be hard-pressed to find a chewing gum that does not contain aspartame; they made the switch from sugar without fanfare; google "aspartame" and you might be astonished.

8. Dangerous additives in vaccines (and I'm talking about the ones we know about): big pharma did not admit or remove mercury-based preservatives from childrens' vaccines until the public outted them on the issue. Do you still trust them? Who knows what they are mandatorily injecting people with. Further, children today get about three times as many shots as they did in the 70s/80s.

9. Prescription and/or over-the-counter drugs: Big Pharma. Again. Do you know WHY there are drug stores popping up as frequently as banks on almost every major street corner? There's big money in Big Pharma. Big Pharma is largely responsible (if not soley) for drug information that doctors read. Doctors get big kick-backs for prescribing drugs, like Boyscouts and Girlscouts selling cookies; there's a prize for the doctors. This is also why MILLIONS of paid ads appear on all major networks; there's a prize for the networks. This is also why stories that detract from Big Pharma don't get much (if any) air time. People are being medicated into a stupor and traces of these drugs are being found in our GROUND WATER.

Any one of the above items is bad in and of itself. The fact that we are swimming in chemicals, mixing and matching, exacerbates an already bad situation. There is the potential for everything above to be mixed into a chemical cocktail inside a single person. It could be YOU.

Imagine if you ate canned tuna (tunafish sandwich) and ANY gulf seafood. That covers 1-4. Any single meal, like a microwave dinner or a fancy meal at a restaurant, qualifies 5, 5.1 and 6. Chew gum or eat ANYTHING "sugar free" and you've got 7 (keep in mind that many times they don't tell you it's used in the product/food -like baking with aspartame). Get shots as a kid, or annual flu shot (or the dreaded H1N1 scare shot)? There's 8. Aside from taking good old fashioned aspirin, you qualify for 9 if you take cold medicine (to treat symptoms from that flu shot), headache medicine (from all those extra hours you work thanks to the collapsed economy) or any medicine for pain, and since it's already in the ground water, you can have prescription medication in you that you are completely unaware of.

Basically TPTB (The Powers That Be) have set the game up for the "house" to win. We exist in such a toxic environment with chemical soup mixing around inside of us. Eventually the "right" combination of interactions are bound to lead to zombie-like behavior. Hopefull it is ISOLATED and not systemic.

Prepare for the shambling horde! Enjoy the ride folks.
edit on 30-5-2012 by GhostLancer because: Additional thought

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

And here's the bad news: Whatever's happening in Florida appears to be spreading. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign tweeted the following the following warning to its students last night: "Hazardous materials released at Institute for Genomic Biology. Escape area if safe to do so. Otherwise seek shelter."

Yikes. I know some people were trowing around the idea that these cases were people hopped up on bath salts, but I am sort of doubting that. Can we please just nuke Florida?

Dude, NO I live in Florida!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
First off... the face eater was on drugs, it had nothing to do with being undead and eating brains (Zombie)..

Secondly... is your thread title a joke ? Zombie Apocolypse ?? seriously ?? Its an unknown rash..

Get real Ats, its getting sad now lol

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Here's something, for you to "CHEW" on.
7 pages worth of chatter...and NO ONE mentioned this movie? What's even more interesting...is this movie was released on 12/14/2007...and the trailer starts off with Will Smith's voiceover saying: "Nothing happened, the way it was supposed to happen" and then the words: "in 5 years" Talk about CREEPY. 5 years from 12/14/07 is......12/14/12 GULP!

"I AM LEGEND"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah as to the Florida "zombie" they said the dude was on a new narcotic called "bath salts" way more lethal that anything that has been previously made which can also be tied in to that high school and the manufacture of illegal substances.

As much as I love all things Zombie don't think we are quite there yet.

While Sgt. Armando Aguilar, president of the Miami Fraternal Order of Police says the Florida attacker may have been under the influence of bath salts, a little further reading reveals how much his opinion is actually worth...

The Miami-Dade County medical examiner declined to provide any information until after the autopsy, which was scheduled for Tuesday. Police have not released details from the autopsy and it could be weeks before the results of toxicology tests are available.

This is from the latest CBS report, dated seven hours ago.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strength
Its a stretch, but you know whats weird i remember a few years back when i was REALLY into conspiricies i had seen a video about really bad incidents in america and when you drew a line connecting the incidents in order it formed a inverted pentagram. To complete this pentagram the last location of a problem/epidemic/disaster/attack would have been in florida and a lot of this stuff seems to be starting off there - probably coincidence and i know it's a far stretch but just something that came to mind when i read this lol

edit on 10/19/2011 by Strength because: (no reason given)

I THINK it came from here:

edit on 30-5-2012 by nuttin4nothin because: broken link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
First off... the face eater was on drugs, it had nothing to do with being undead and eating brains (Zombie)..

Secondly... is your thread title a joke ? Zombie Apocolypse ?? seriously ?? Its an unknown rash..

Get real Ats, its getting sad now lol

~ Love is an art

First off, you should do some fact checking. No one knows what the face eater was on or infected with, or even if he was just plain crazy. Toxicology results aren't instantaneous.

The thread title is the exact copy of the title of the news report which is linked to in the beginning (as required by the ATS T&C).

ATS is only losely based in reality which you should know from a quick glance around here.

You obviously didn't read the T&C, not only because of your comment about the title but also because it requests that you avoid using texting shorthand such as "lol".

I don't think anyone on this thread is sad, but that's just my humble opinion.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Mister1k

Interesting you should say that about an organism that feeds on radioactive material. There are in fact such things in nature, although it is more accurate to say that there is a microbe which processes uranium into the radiologically inert form, uranite. There are also some lifeforms in the deep oceans that consume heavy metals as part of thier respiratory process if I recall correctly. I cannot remember where I read this, nor find the source I was looking for using a quick search on google. I am however kind of busy at the moment. If you are interested in these things, then by all means have a look yourself. I am sure there is information available, perhaps on this very website.

What has ALWAYS bothered me, is this.....if it came FROM the earth, (which includes everything we use, in every day life), then...wouldn't EARTH recycle it? In other words....all the products we use, from T.V.'s to Automobiles...came from our planet....so, HOW EXACTLY does our planet become polluted? Sure, it becomes polluted to US....but it has NO EFFECT on our planet. That's HOGWASH!!! How can i say that??? Chernobyl.

Also, i do believe our planet comes with everything we need to survive and get well....but, TPTB are too busy making money off their masking devices, called Pharma drugs.

We've been living in a Zombie Apocalypse since the invention of television. Mix that in with some alcohol and prescription drugs......and EVERYONE becomes a mindless ZOMBIE! I wonder what's gonna trigger the feeding frenzy? A food shortage, perhaps?????

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanJP
I live in St. Petersburg, FL. I would like to inform you all that people all over are getting sick, feeling very ill. I can't say that this is linked, however, this seems to be how it always starts in major film productions & video games.

I've got a plan. I also stopped eating beef a few weeks ago.

I agree, so could you please elaborate on the symtoms of people feeling ill, and also explain your plan? and why did you stop eating beef?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I have to say Domo1 you are one of my favorite people on ATS!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is all very interesting.

I think attaching the zombie moniker to these incidents is doing their actual newsworthiness a disservice. However one cannot deny the similarities.

There are numerous movies and books about environemntal toxins or infectious agents that cause people to lose their general sanity. I don't think that just because something was vizualized in fiction it automatically negates the possibility of it happening. In fact it probably means the opposite.

I liked the bit about the BP funded genetic research. It's interesting to see that article showing how the man responsible for the creation of that bacteria is now isolated. Perhaps he is preparing for the future?

I am just waiting to hear back on that homeless face eater. I'm sure since the story made national headlines that we will be informed of the toxicology results.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
What the hell...

Some wierd stuff going on lately.

Maybe its all the chemstrails the government is spraying in the air finally making it down to the ground.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Meh, my sister just told me the CDC is talking about Zombie preparedness, maybe they know something we don't.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

The thread title is the exact copy of the title of the news report which is linked to in the beginning (as required by the ATS T&C).

THANK YOU. It was posted in Breaking Alternative News so I quoted the original story title. Plus it's a fun title.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

Originally posted by Domo1

And here's the bad news: Whatever's happening in Florida appears to be spreading. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign tweeted the following the following warning to its students last night: "Hazardous materials released at Institute for Genomic Biology. Escape area if safe to do so. Otherwise seek shelter."

Yikes. I know some people were trowing around the idea that these cases were people hopped up on bath salts, but I am sort of doubting that. Can we please just nuke Florida?

Dude, NO I live in Florida!

He hasn't been paying attention to the Zombie movies. When Zombies are burnt the chemical goes up into the atmosphere and comes back down in the rain making the infection even worst. The only way to beat them is “Mono e mono”.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join