It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I usually stay out of this section, because I believe 95% of the official story. I do have a few questions, but this thread is hilarious, petty and sad. It brings nothing to the table and is just full of insults! I too, request the thread either deleted or moved and buried away.

I think the reaction to this thread is ridiculous... You don't like don't click on it, simple as that. Jeez!!! What's wrong with you people?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

So for the record.. You are saying that this does not apply to you. Correct?

Correct. For one, I have already said I don't entirely accept the government's version of things and for another, I'm agnostic so claiming I'm using pseudo-religious reasoning for my opinions is being uninformed and ignorant.

If so why do you feel the need to have it removed?

What are you saying then, that if you make the supplemental correction of "this applies to everyone refuting our conspiracy theories except Dave" that somehow makes it all better?

You have not satisfied the argument that it applies to *anybody*, not just me.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I respectfully post this for the third time because the staff did not like it the first two times and moved it to trash.

After reading the 9/11 Conspiracy section of ATS, I came to a conclusion that the embedded defunkers operate according to their Instructions Manual and their
The Anti-Truther Bible: The Ten Commandments

The State spoke from the Almighty's vacant tower: 

1. I am the Forever Knowing One, thy Father, thy Government, thy Savior and Eternal Protector, which gives you life and guides you to the light, to the right and true way. Thou shalt not have any other Savior besides me. 

2. Thou shalt not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories.

3. Thou shalt not label any Western intelligence agency a state sponsor of terrorism.

Thank you for NOT deleting it again.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Tue May 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Okay 10 was too much. Cool!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

I think you should start a thread about it and see how many truthers will demand that it be deleted.

First of all I wouldn’t post such a thread, it has no intellectual value nor is it going to instigate any meaningful debate.

Secondly, if I were to forego my usual standards for a thread and post one such as you have suggested I would expect lots of truthers to demand my thread be shut and they would be quite right. Why? Because such a thread, much like yours, would be entirely insulting and disrespectful to my fellow members.

I have discussed this with you on previous threads but I will repeat myself, you have to learn to respect your fellow members even if you hold a entirely different opinion from them. This thread you have created his disrespectful to your fellow members, how can you expect anyone to engage you in meaningful debate if all you seem to be able to do is insult people, disrespect their education opinions and then consistently post pointless link after pointless link.

I think you should either drastically change the way in which converse with your fellow members or stop posting and lets us have a grown up intellectual debate around the issues without your juvenile distractions such as this thread.

edit on 29-5-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

So for the record.. You are saying that this does not apply to you. Correct?

Correct. For one, I have already said I don't entirely accept the government's version of things and for another, I'm agnostic so claiming I'm using pseudo-religious reasoning for my opinions is being uninformed and ignorant.

If so why do you feel the need to have it removed?

What are you saying then, that if you make the supplemental correction of "this applies to everyone refuting our conspiracy theories except Dave" that somehow makes it all better?

You have not satisfied the argument that it applies to *anybody*, not just me.

Am I entitled to my opinion?
I think it describes “debunkers” accurately, should I never ever express my opinion because you don't like it?

And because some of you don't agree with my opinion you demand that it be removed.... I'm free to express my opinion and you're free not to read it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I think the reaction to this thread is ridiculous... You don't like don't click on it, simple as that. Jeez!!! What's wrong with you people?

I don't think you quite understand why you are getting the reactions you are. Can you actually listen to what the others are saying about this thread, and how it is stupid and brings nothing to the table?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I have discussed this with you on previous threads but I will repeat myself, you have to learn to respect your fellow members even if you hold a entirely different opinion from them. This thread you have created his disrespectful to your fellow members, how can you expect anyone to engage you in meaningful debate if all you seem to be able to do is insult people, disrespect their education opinions and then consistently post pointless link after pointless link.

I have no reason to respect you or your opinion.... But I don't want your opinion being censored because you are entitled to it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I don't think you quite understand why you are getting the reactions you are. Can you actually listen to what the others are saying about this thread, and how it is stupid and brings nothing to the table?

But it's not stupid in my opinion. If you disagree you are free not to respond. Very simple.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I have no reason to respect you or your opinion....

This is the problem that we have, I can respect your opinion I can converse with you with our lowering myself to insults and I would expect you and any other member do the same. It is enshrined in the Terms and Conditions of this website that you respect your fellow member.

This is the problem that many members appear to have with you.

Guess what, 9/11 it was not an inside job it was a complex terrorist operation with a massive historical backdrop to it.

I hope one day you save yourself from your own ignorance and actually start to look at the facts, untill then I will argue thoes fact with you but I will endevor to respect your different opinion, it is sad that you cannot do the same

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

But it's not stupid in my opinion. If you disagree you are free not to respond. Very simple.

And that's the very problem with this post. You have no intention of listening to the other side of things, you posted a derogatory post about the people on the other side of the issue and you are telling those people who do not agree with you, to not respond??

I don't get this mentality, why did you post the thread then, if you don't want others who disagree with you to respond. Did you just want to get your hatred out and have those that agree with you prop you up on your own virtual pedestal?

Has ATS really come to this, or has it always been this way?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

This is the problem that we have, I can respect your opinion I can converse with you with our lowering myself to insults and I would expect you and any other member do the same. It is enshrined in the Terms and Conditions of this website that you respect your fellow member.

Yeah that's called rational debate! Something that ATS surely lacks.

I don't know what this thread is supposed to be about...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

If you disagree you are free not to respond. Very simple.

So you only want people who agree with everything you have to say to respond to your posts. Also the OP is not your opinion, you copy/pasted of someone’s blog. You might agree with that opinion, if you can call it one, but it doesn’t really make it “yours”

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Guess what, 9/11 it was not an inside job it was a complex terrorist operation with a massive historical backdrop to it.

I hope one day you save yourself from your own ignorance and actually start to look at the facts, untill then I will argue thoes fact with you but I will endevor to respect your different opinion, it is sad that you cannot do the same

How is that a problem?
I don't know you well enough to respect you. I'm not the one who's demanding that your opinions be deleted just because I find it offensive.
I don't agree with you, and we discussed it in another thread a few weeks a go, where You stated that you know all there is to know about terrorism but you can't explain it because it's just too much to explain.

Why should I respect your opinion if you can't explain it ?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

This wasn't very nice now was it?

EDIT: I love how you wrote “FAA officials, Whoever they are” it just stinks of conspiracy theorist ignorance.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why would I respect your opinion if this is how you describe it?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For me the reason I believe the official story of 9/11 is because of how much knowledge I have of violent Islamic extremism. When a 9/11 conspiracy theorist looks at 9/11 he or she is looking at only a small part of what is a much bigger topic. My reason for believing in the official story is because it fits in with the history of violent Islamic extremism, this history I have learned form my years of reading and studying. I cannot explain this to you all in one post, one thread, or even in one book. I can direct you to sources but they are not online they are all books. I do think there are some unanswered questions of what happened that day but on the balance of the evidence I have to conclude that the official story is the most accurate.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

When that quote its put into the wider context of that threat, it is a reasonable comment when viewed alongside what else you had wrote, other than that I am not going to start going over old threads. If you wish to discuss something said in an old thread further please PM me, if you want you can have my email.

That all sad however

This thread has clearly descended into a pointless argument regarding your inability to remain cordial with your other members during a debate. Due to your consistent inability to address fellow members with any respect and your propensity to ignore any challenge that anyone presents to you I am no longer taking part in this thread.

I hope next time we find ourselves on the same thread you will have changed your attitude.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

And that's the very problem with this post. You have no intention of listening to the other side of things, you posted a derogatory post about the people on the other side of the issue and you are telling those people who do not agree with you, to not respond??

I don't get this mentality, why did you post the thread then, if you don't want others who disagree with you to respond. Did you just want to get your hatred out and have those that agree with you prop you up on your own virtual pedestal?

Has ATS really come to this, or has it always been this way?

The only comments that came from your side of the aisle are demands to remove this thread. If that is all you have to say then don't reply to it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

When that quote its put into the wider context of that threat, it is a reasonable comment when viewed alongside what else you had wrote, other than that I am not going to start going over old threads. If you wish to discuss something said in an old thread further please PM me, if you want you can have my email.

That all sad however

This thread has clearly descended into a pointless argument regarding your inability to remain cordial with your other members during a debate. Due to your consistent inability to address fellow members with any respect and your propensity to ignore any challenge that anyone presents to you I am no longer taking part in this thread.

I hope next time we find ourselves on the same thread you will have changed your attitude.

Oh now that you need to defend your previous insulting comments, we shouldn't discuss it on a open forum? How come?

And please explain how telling someone who has a different opinion that "it STINKS of conspiracy theorists ignorance" could be justified as appropriate, and not insulting.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I am more than happy to discuss previous threads with you either on the thread concerned, via U2U or indeed emails the same goes for any grievances you may feel towards me. I can assure you that I never intend to insult anyone, I apologise if you feel insulted however I always expect the same standards from my fellow users, as such I would expect you to restrain yourself from blindly insulting those who disagree with you. If you ever have any questions or would like me to clarify anything for you please do not hesitate to send me a U2U or ask on the thread concerted however please remain respectful. Thanks.

Your apology is not necessary, but accepted.

I just don't understand why you couldn't post it right here on this thread. I have no desire to discuss anything on ATS in private with you or anybody else.

Thanks for the offer though !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join