It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Surface of the Sun Drum and bass vs Dead Prez hip hope, a message of support for occupy and anonymou

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I made this video using a bootleg I found on youtube. I added Dead Prez hip hop using ableton live 7 and the primal scream sample.

Then using windows movie maker I created a video using footage I found on youtube. Hope you like!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

I bet its cool, but i cant watch it cause of the #ing GEMA

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
i like the synth throughout the song and the video editing was cool.

nice work

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

A well-produced mash-up of images from around the world and a suitable and effective song to accompany them. Kudos!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Anonymous and Occupy are both big left wing, democrat dominated, Obama supporting tools of the media and establishment. This is coming from a Drum and Bass DJ, independent who doesn't support either side.

If you want real change, look to the tea party. Sure, they're mostly Republican and generally lean right, but at least the media and establishment are against them. Most of ATS is for that matter. From my perspective, that's a good clue that they're on the correct path.
edit on 29-5-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Occupy does not support Obama. Why would they? He bailed out the banks and made excuses for wallstreet corruption.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Occupy does not support Obama. Why would they? He bailed out the banks and made excuses for wallstreet corruption.

Remember the huge anti-Bush protests during his years? Where are those? Where is the anti-Obama outrage in the media? Why did the media spend all its time trying to destroy the tea party, but now they openly support OWS? Ever read the political forums of Anonymous? It's all pro-Obama bull.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Are Tavistock institute not linked with OWS? I read they were hosting workshops which was quite worrying.
"The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations is a British charity concerned with group behaviour and organisational behaviour. It was launched in 1946 with a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation."

Probably why the protests have become quite ineffective, it is another form of control.

Its not about right or left its about right or wrong, there is a very small number really running the world. We need to shine the light upon them, not argue over which puppet is going to # us over next.

Only 30% vote where I am from, the majority no longer participate in the corrupt system as they know it changes nothing. Only we can deliver change, we just need to believe.
I love this quote, from an activist 10 years back when they were still few and ran the risk of being disappeared, I made an occupy Bilderberg Poster as a tribute.

"Fear is the ONLY thing they have. They have nothing else - nothing.
They have no ideas, no policies, no solutions - just fear.
Their principle purpose of existence now is
"CONTROL THROUGH FEAR"
But I am not afraid.
I feel like a lion in a den of pigs.
If we just address that fear these pigs are finished."

EDIT - A nice Bilderberg related article I just saw tweeted
explosivereports.com...

edit on 29-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Not only a good video, but John Murphy is the f&%#ing man!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

How did the media openly support OWS? Maybe MSNBC? That might be it.

OWS protested Obama, you are seriously mislead. I guess you're still caught up in the left right media garbage and believe the hype.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

How did the media openly support OWS? Maybe MSNBC? That might be it.

All the MSM (minus fox) has shown open support for OWS. Here are some examples:

ABC News:
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...

CBS News:
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...
m.newsbusters.org...

NBC:
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...

CNN:
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...
newsbusters.org...

Now how did these same networks treat the tea party?

OWS protested Obama, you are seriously mislead.

No they haven't. Maybe a few here and there, but the over all movement is voting Obama in November and we all know it.

I guess you're still caught up in the left right media garbage and believe the hype.

You know, I never started hearing this line until Obama got elected. You also only really seem to hear it from left wingers. It is a real divide. Both sides believe different things that in most cases are diametrically opposed. The tactic you're using is meant to distract from that fact.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I've never seen any. All the ones I saw were news saying OWS were dirty hippies that didn't know why they were even protesting. I could find them if I cared enough to look.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I've never seen any. All the ones I saw were news saying OWS were dirty hippies that didn't know why they were even protesting. I could find them if I cared enough to look.

So post some examples. That's some alternate reality stuff you're talking about there.

top topics

join