It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
NM
edit on 28-5-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
All it will do is give their computer programs more data to process.

Typing those random words in a post won't do anything to raise any flags.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Dear kn0wh0w

Where have you been in that you need proof, your NSA watches everyone in the world and has done for years.

I bet you still think that your alphabet soup of agencies are there to protect you from a threat from out side.

Nope they are there primarily to protect them from YOU.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
REALLY???

Anyday now I suspect a SWAT team will be kicking down my door and arresting me for being a "word" terrorist. I would say at least 95% of us on here are being watched if this is true. As a matter of fact, all conspiracy theorists might be on a list, we just don't know it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have seen the word moot for the first time being used on ATS, and I have seen CNN or FOX and heard the word moot being used on there...I don't know who these clowns are....I obviously see some type of connection...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
copy paste all those words in google
and you win a 25 millions dollars bounty on your head

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
copy paste all those words in google
and you win a 25 millions dollars bounty on your head

I triple double dog dare you!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
We should start a thread as a contest to see how many times we can use each of those words in a sentence ! That would drive them nuts.

Don't they do some sort of "writing" thing...great topic for it! LOL

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's a joke using some of the words:
What's the difference in the bird flu and the swine flu?

For bird flu, you need tweetment, for swine flu, all you need is oinkment

edit on 29-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Actually I am certain this site is heavily filtered, due to its nature. But I am also 100% certain they look for certain psycholgical profiles here. They would be nuts not too.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Actually I am certain this site is heavily filtered, due to its nature. But I am also 100% certain they look for certain psycholgical profiles here. They would be nuts not too.

nuts? The people looking for the psychological profiles or the profiles they are looking for?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It isn't like actual terrorists would be using exact terms like in that list is it? Seems pretty loose to me.

Example: 'We must place a 'suspicious package' in an 'airplane' to create a 'hazardous material incident' and 'disaster medical assistance.'

Or would they be a little more intelligent with, for example: 'Is your fig tree bearing fruit yet? You must send me a sample of your wonderful jam. Perhaps you could give me a date for when it might be delivered?'

Words like 'delays' 'electric' ' smart' 'bust' and 'home grown' must be typed through a web search many times a second.

In which case, right now several hundred staffers must be quaking in their black shoes as their screens have been flashing *RED ALERT* since 1998...

"OMFG!! Alabama's typing 'homegrown!' Seal the doors! Seal the doors! It's war!!"

They must be awful twitchy by now

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

This list is a bit shocking. I mean it is essentially targeting anyone engaging in discussions related to sites like ATS. What the crap, "Tsunami Warning Center" is a keyword? "Earthquake" is a keyword? They are profiling people who are aware of events around the world--specifically, conspiracy theorists, and anyone else paying attention to current events. They are not interested in locating real terrorists based upon this list.

At the best, this list might allow law enforcement to identify mentally disturbed people who might be prone to significant psychological influence by a terrorist. In other words, a mentally disturbed person might not have the rationale mind to separate these conspiracy discussions from the real world. That said, to date, the only people that have been capable of finding these mentally disturbed people and influencing them to commit a terrorist act are none other then the same people who put this list out.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Yawn.

If you haven't accepted that everything you do online is carefully calculated and you have a profile of who you are to not only the government, but multiple media agencies as well, then you might as well not be on ATS.

Study more people.

edit on 29-5-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I think I'm going to start going on the Craigslist and backpage personal sites and make some posting using some of these words: attack, drill, pork, leak, virus, exposure, infection, burn, hazardous, epidemic, prevention, mutation.

I could come up with some good posts for the personals with these words but Ill pass on posting them here, don't want the ban hammer!

I bet that would mess with their heads at the alphabet agencies who are monitoring these sites. No telling what I would get accused of then.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
Often i´ve seen discussions here on ATS about wether or not this site is watched, most agree that it is being watched by alphabet agencies. (take your pick)

Watched?

This site is the watch-ER

You didn't know this?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AsuspiciousMANappears

Lol I had the same reaction.

I believe though, that I probably have been followed for longer than I think, and by more then a govnt. I think when you apply for jobs on craiglist, and elsewhere, there are companies skimming your personal information, and selling it off.

There are many ways information is being skimmed

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There has been a thread on this before, I remember because we had a giggle trying to use as many of the words as possible in our replies, yet still make a sensible post on the subject, lol. I'll see if I can dig the thread up.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
If I had the time to sit here & write up a novel with every keyword on the list, I totally would do it. Something tells me it would take me a long time to do, though. So I'll settle for saying that here in Florida, it's hurricane season, and we should expect more storms, since we already had 2 pre-season ones. And interestingly, I thought our wildfire season would be worse than it was. As a warning to visitors to the state, watch out for lightning, more people are struck here than in any other state.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join