It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Agrees to Deliver Navy SEAL Boats to Kenya -- One Week Ahead of Nairobi Blast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

U.S. Agrees to Deliver Navy SEAL Boats to Kenya -- One Week Ahead of Nairobi Blast

www.tradeaidmonitor.com

The Obama Administration has arranged to provide—free of charge—several customized special-operations military vessels to the Government of Kenya, U.S. Trade & Aid Monitor has learned. Finalization of those plans came exactly one week prior to today’s explosion in the Kenyan capital of Nairobi.

Although officially it remains unclear whether the blast was the result of a utility problem or the work of terrorists, Reuters reports that a witness saw a man place a suspicious package in business-dis
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.google.com
www.bbc.co.uk

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is the timing of the Obama Administration's planned provision of these "Lamborghini of special warfare craft" a coincidence? Definitely maybe.

Is it just matter of helping another nation in their fight against an increasingly active terrorist element? (i.e.: al Qaeda-affiliated terrorists from Somalia?). Perhaps.

Could there be an unstated connection between this gift of foreign military aid and events to which the public is not privy? Wish I knew for sure.

www.tradeaidmonitor.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
well, he does have ties to kenya. he was born there.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Money for nothing
Boats for free.....

I want my...
I want my...
I want my boats for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who cares what Mitt does with his money, whats Obama doing with MY MONEY?????

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Australian SASR is operating in Kenya...

Also, why doesn't the USA give Australia some awesome equipment like that?
edit on 28-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

join