It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Sucks Sometimes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I went into a club, and came back to my car later that night, and they stole my stereo system. They broke my passenger window and stole my entire sound system....I had to drive home with broken glass on the passenger side..I had a blast but I was livid once I saw my car....Really do people still do this sh*t? I hope I find the person who did it, because I will tell you what...He/She would wish they were never born...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
It's just "stuff".

look on the bright side.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
It's just "stuff".

look on the bright side.

Just stuff? Do you know how much a good sound system costs?

OP
Good luck on finding whoever did it. Did the place where you were at have any kind of outside cameras watching the parking lot? Maybe the got a pic of the ahole.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

It's just "stuff".

look on the bright side.

OP
Good luck on finding whoever did it. Did the place where you were at have any kind of outside cameras watching the parking lot? Maybe the got a pic of the ahole.

I was parked outside a Dunn Edwards Paint shop..I saw a camera right there at the window..I would have to go there on Monday...These dudes were sloppy...My turn signals didn't even work...These dudes were rookies...I will find out who they were...I will just take justice into my own hands

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Originally posted by buster2010

It's just "stuff".

look on the bright side.

OP

I was parked outside a Dunn Edwards Paint shop..I saw a camera right there at the window..I would have to go there on Monday...These dudes were sloppy...My turn signals didn't even work...These dudes were rookies...I will find out who they were...I will just take justice into my own hands

You mean Tuesday Monday is a holiday. You may want to keep an eye out on the local pawnshops your system may turn up there.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

You mean Tuesday Monday is a holiday. You may want to keep an eye out on the local pawnshops your system may turn up there.

Regardless Monday or Tuesday...These dudes were sloppy...And I hope they realized a camera was right there...I just hope it was at the right angle...I seriously hope they go to the same club next Saturday as long as I know there identity...If anything they were bald head gangsters aka cholos...I saw a few in the club just when I arrived with my friends...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Promise me you'll film it when you take your revenge, and put it on Youtube for everyone to enjoy.

I hate bastards like that. They deserve every amount of blunt trauma possible. Louisville Slugger ftw.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Gauss

If anything I will park in the exact same spot, but instead of going inside the club I will be where I can see my car...They will be dealt with...I just hope that the camera has a visual of what they look like...It would help me out...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I don't go to clubs. I never had a car with a nice stereo system. I sit at home alone pretty much every night. I'm now over 40.

Yeah life sucks..

WHat were you saying again??

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your stereo system getting stolen, that really does suck.
While I can understand your anger is it really worth you possibly going to jail over getting revenge?
I hate to bring up the downside but for your own protection I thought it worth mentioning.
There's also the possibility that they might get the best of you.
The Samurai code didn't allow for striking in anger and for good reason - it clouds your judgement.
Stereo systems are replaceable.
You are not.
Be well.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Dude
What a rotten thing to happen. I know how much tunes mean to you, that has to hurt!. I hope you had insurance. I want you to get satisfaction, but please don't go to jail over it. I hope this resolves and you get music back in your car.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wait a minute, they broke into your car and all they took was your stereo?

Without taking the entire car?

Stupid thieves indeed.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The busted window is what would get me more than the stereo.

That is a total bummer OP!
I hope they catch whoever did it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

It's a 500 dollar reducible for my AAA insurance...The bad thing is when they messed with my wires it messed up my signal lights as well. So when I signal it doesn't show my signal lights anymore. So I am just going to pay my 500 dollars for my insurance get my stereo, my window and my lights fixed..Whatever....They might as well should of just taken my exhaust which was $1,900 bucks alone...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

We have had a lot of these around here where I live, the police call them, "smash and grabs." For future reference, (too late for you) here are some ideas:

DummyFace Car Stereo Cover

Fake Car Stereo will Deter Thieves

I have found, in my area anyway, if you hang a visible Pentagram on your mirror, most people will take a wide berth around you car, as it they may become possessed if they get too close. I have a two year old Pioneer Supertuner in my van, it it has not been broken into as yet.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Screw them foos. Sorry to hear that. Your car is the shizznit, who ever would smash your window gets the windows to their soul broke with shards of glass flying at their inner most being.

i liked the idea of hanging a pentagram on your window or having a bumper sticker with a catchy slogan that advocates punishment to thieves with flame throwers that shoot out the sides of your car and a high voltage electric field that covers your car when being forced into

edit on 30-5-2012 by dizTheWiz because: typo

join