It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guided Chakra, Kundalini, OBE meditation (experimental)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

It is nice to see more people doing a series like me

But i also think what WhoKnows posted is kinda right and very important. I have the same impression of its dangers, but from another cultural view.

I am just writing the next part for my thread series (down in my sig) that is: protection

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

The only danger I know is if you try to raise the Kundalini while your health condition is Extremely poor or while you're intoxicated by drugs such as cigarettes or alcohols. There are certain tantrik-like methods that can lead to cadiovascular arrests if the body isn't purified first.
edit on 28-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

Hence my warning, if the body is not pure enough can result in harmful effects.
I experienced the worst of it myself, so i know how bad it can get for someone, especially in a western world where there isn't a single doctor that believes in an energy body!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yeah... Doctors
I don't visit them anymore. Have you already tried hand Mudras to heal your physical body?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

i haven't done them intentionally, but when going into deep meditative states i noticed my hand where automatically doing them, so i looked it up and stumbled across mudras. My physical body is pretty well right now (this was a few years ago now when i had the problems), i did a complete detox, learnt to ground energy and sorted out my priorities and all the problems went away.

And i stopped seeing doctors after that too. When you end up in hospital half dead 3x and they keep saying theres nothing wrong with you, im gonna call them completely useless... lol
edit on 28-5-2012 by hoonsince89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I don't know much about the kundalini, but did read a reference to it in 'The Law Of One, Ra material".
It seems to suggest that being in a balanced state is necessary-

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening the kundalini and of what value would that be?
Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification. We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth. Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience. Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator. Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

link
edit on 29-5-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I almost died in an hospital many years ago (not because of the Kunda) and implored all the gods to help me. Something within told me to place my hands on the navel in a certain manner and some hours later, after a body scan and blood analysis, a doctor (with a big interrogation point over his head) talked to me about a spontaneous remission and invited me to quit the place...

About the Kundalini:

After ~ one year of purification and sexual abstinence, i experienced the rising of the Kunda many times due a slight variation of the pure yang mudra (if interested, use the ats-search). Not only this method will raise it but it will also regenerate All your central nervous system. A second method (among others) is with the mystic mark of the triange of the tripura tapini upanishad (but this one can be dangerous if you're not prepared).

edit on 29-5-2012 by D1ss1dent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

About your guided meditation: I'd really like to have only the instrumental version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join