It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did NASA "bomb" the moon to hide something?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Titan25

No offense but getting upset over a reply that you've misinterpreted as being negative when you stop and consider this threads premise [should have given you a clue that it is not out of the realm of possibility].

It wasn't meant in a condescending manner. It would have helped had you added a bit more than just referencing a recent movie.

Fair enough, but I was not just referencing a recent movie, was just using that as a possible scenario, regarding the reasons why satelites where crashed onto the moon, in reply to the OP original thread.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good post op it makes alot more sense than they crashed em into the moon for a study on the reverberations or whatever they said for an excuse.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think the U.S. would in fact bomb an artifact or civilization up there. It certainly isn't beyond them. Why? To prevent any other countries from benefiting from the technology to be had within of course. Think about it, we probably have salvaged all we can already from there, and have most of the things locked away somewhere. All that would be left would be structures themselves. Another note, what kind of "crash" leaves a crater 5+ miles in diameter, short of a meteor?

edit on 1-6-2012 by ldferguson91 because: misspelled "crater"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
A crater that happens in a big pile of talc like sand on a low gravity ball?

What sort of crater would you expect? I'm just curious about how that should look?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

I'd love to see some before and after pics.
Have any links?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hmmm reminds me of the movie iron sky, the Nazi's leave earth in 1945 and build a base on the dark side of the moon, planning to return in 2018 to take over earth. Towards the end of the movie America attacks and bombs this base to get rid of the fourth Reich. Maybe there is some kind of connection? It's kind of a coincidence that nasa bombed the moon for some reason, and in this movie it happens aswell,so who really knows what the heck is going on, this life is a mysterious one no doubt.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Interesting update.....???

CONFIRMED! NASA Did Drop The Nuke In Oct 2009 On An Alien Base

Up till now, NASA dropping the nuke on a moon base to destroy the alien base found was always theory. Today I have proved that its 100% fact. I'm not sure why I didn't see it before. I mean, I watched the moon bombing on live Internet NASA cam with my junior high students live about 7-9pm Taiwan time...that would be about 3-5am in California time, but at the time I missed it. I matched the two faces from the live video footage at AMES with those of the two AMES employees in the moon base photo. Anthony Colaprete (Click for his bio) and Karen Gundy-Burlet are the ones in the HD photo with the moon base and in the live nuking of the moon video. At 3:59 until 4:04 into the video we see the two of them rubbing their heads, as if wondering WTF just happened, since the explosion didn't destroy the building at all nor did it create a upraised cloud of dust. As if the base had a shield around it stoping the blast from harming it. The base...and I'm saying this for every country in the world to know that they may be able to claim it...is in the crater Cabius. America gave the order to destroy it because it was seen by Chinese and Russian satellites. Apparently its still there and DGAF what nukes America throws at it. Thats...what alien technology can do. I'm going to tweet this to @SecGen of the UN a dozen times...even if he doesn't see it, one of the generals of the UN does follow me and has tweeted to me once, so he will at least see it. This base is occupied...not abandoned. It protected itself from the nuke and the world needs to know that America would rather destroy it, than let it fall into the hands of Russia or China.

posted on Apr, 17 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69
At times SLAYER69 I have wondered if the Norway Spiral 2 months later,

Was related? Interesting update

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join