It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you a mason?" "Of course I am!"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by stormson

yep.. creating left automatically creates right. creating east automatically creates west. whether intentionally or unintentionally.. neither can exist without the other.

so good cannot exist without evil.

to get closer to your roots and closer to truth u have to simply supersede the dualistic nature which is a characteristic of the spirit/soul. it is neither good nor evil.. it exists! somewhere in the middle of good and evil. it is both good and evil.. yet neither!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

as for freemasonrys god, it is the god of all people.

So if the universe is my god am I still allowed to join the freemasons?

to join the masons you must believe in a higher power. if thats the universe, krisna, odin, etc, it counts. the point is that you must have an ideal that you can strive to immulate. something higher and better than yourself.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

yep.. creating left automatically creates right. creating east automatically creates west. whether intentionally or unintentionally.. neither can exist without the other.

so good cannot exist without evil.

to get closer to your roots and closer to truth u have to simply supersede the dualistic nature which is a characteristic of the spirit/soul. it is neither good nor evil.. it exists! somewhere in the middle of good and evil. it is both good and evil.. yet neither!

just as white light is made up of various colors. its called the spectrum. just as no humans are all good or bad, but on a spectrum. the gods are the same. even the judeo-christian god is a spectrum. one day hes all "kill every man, woman, and child", the next hes all about love and peace.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

reply to post by 0mage

I'm sorry I can't get through your religious thesis because I cannot seem to understand your internet abbreviations. Seems like you had some deep thoughts going.

Is this not what Christ was teaching? For man to recognize that as souls on the material plane we are all sinners by default? Cayce said that every thought is a THING and no man can escape the brief evil thought.

I don't know what this has to do with Satan/lucifer/god being some sort of trinity thought. We're talking about polarized spiritual forces and not the spirits themselves.

The Holy Trinity is very simple
It is formed out of the true universal law

one thing.. when joined with its perfectly equal opposite will create a 3rd thing!

one man joins with his opposite (a woman) and a child is born. the man and woman still exist and a new entity was created.

so what the Holy Trinity symbology wishes to convey is that 2 equal opposites must come together.

in the case of a woman and a man.. the product is a child

in the case of creativity and logic, the product is your eternal soul!

it is the law of opposites and it is a universal truth. They must be equal opposites other wise a man and horse could mate etc.

Yes but the woman and man are not the "same thing". They are two different entities whose souls meet and produce an offspring out of love. In a trinity, three entities are the same eternal God. The concept of the trinity is not something that can be arbitrarily applied to the laws of nature. The eternal soul was not created out of creativity and logic. The eternal souls have been around since the beginning and were later gifted with material incarnation and free will thanks to God's love and generosity.

uhh no dude. that's not the way it works. you have to earn your soul. just like a caterpillar must do certain things in preparation for becoming a butterfly including incubate in their cuccoon. Many caterpillars do not become butterflies.

I can see ur trying to grasp the philosophy of existence but really dont have a clear picture which shows me u still exist in a state of confusion.

Once mother and father come together in the act of love and create the 3rd entity the child. All is one. One family! dont try to superimpose one unto the other because the foundational understanding is that 2 opposites must come together to create something new. This is known as progress or procreation.

have you aver seen a key unlock a key in a door? no. The door has a lock to which a specially etched key (perfectly its opposite) is used to open the door and thus give us access to another room!

It is the same concept. when you grow and unify your creative and logical brains to unity, you will achieve spiritual awareness, in which case, the door is unlocked for you to access higher realms!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

"masons believe in elevating ones self"

This must explain why cowans are so often looked DOWN UPON by the adepts. I'm all for wanting to be a better person. I fail to understand where secret codes, handshakes, phrases, walks, jewelry, and symbols fit in to the scheme of just wanting to be a better person.

"its also why religion is never to be discussed in the lodge."

are there any people of the now officially recognized flying spaghetti monster god religion in the masons yet? hehe just a joke.

the secrets are to see if youre trustworthy. the jewelry is because youre proud to be a mason. the symbols is because thats an ancient way of teaching. a mnimonic device.

yes, if a person truly believes in the fsm, then they can be a mason. no one asks what your religion is, or which god you worship. they only want to know that you believe in a god.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

God didn't create sin. He simply imbued souls with free will. The phrase "your god" is like nails on a chalkboard to me....Are you saying that the god of freemasonry is not the god of all men and women?

the moment you create a choice, you create both possible outcomes. therefore, but your god giving your progenitors a choice, s/he created both positive and negative. after all, if sin didnt exist, you would have no choice.

as for freemasonrys god, it is the god of all people. by allowing all religions, and allowing all men to worship as they see fit, and by recognizing the principles of godhood that all people and religions agree on, then it becomes greater than the personal god and developes into the ideal god.

its also why religion is never to be discussed in the lodge. the only religious things in the lodge are a holy book and prayer, both based on the predominate religion in the area. here its the bible, in india its the upanishads.

masons believe in elevating ones self, to become a better person. instead of pulling god to us, they try to become better and elevate themselves to be worthy of whichever god they worship.

Also, very interesting post..
"the moment you create a choice, you create both possible outcomes. therefore, but your god giving your progenitors a choice, s/he created both positive and negative. after all, if sin didnt exist, you would have no choice"

Hence the story of adam and eve. To understand the lessons of christianity you must first extend your hand with grace to the divine creator of ALL.
The material world and everything in it IS the temple (body) of god.
This is why jesus' existence and story has captivated and captured the hearts of millions.
Divinity justs manifests itself. There are no politics involved. A beautiful and pure message from the ultimate "father of the year"

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Yes but the woman and man are not the "same thing". They are two different entities whose souls meet and produce an offspring out of love. In a trinity, three entities are the same eternal God. The concept of the trinity is not something that can be arbitrarily applied to the laws of nature. The eternal soul was not created out of creativity and logic. The eternal souls have been around since the beginning and were later gifted with material incarnation and free will thanks to God's love and generosity.

offspring out of love? what about rape victims? no love there, yet a child could be.

so your god created itself, then the angels, then our souls? where are our souls before they become flesh? heaven? if they are in heaven, then are sent to earth with the chance to fail and go to hell, isnt that just cruel? especially since far more people are going to hell according to the christian religion than will be saved.

Don't you know that hell is in your mind? Souls are not SENT to earth, they CHOOSE to incarnate at a CHOSEN time for a CHOSEN purpose.

"All you may know of heaven or hell is within your own self." - Edgar Cayce

You choose to belittle my religion by imposing the childish storybook mega church concepts of heaven and hell. Karma can be heaven or it can be hell. I don't know if you are familiar with the solar cycle of souls but my soul definitely intends to leave Earth soon! I wish I had more help and guidance like so many had with their chances to speak with Cayce unfortunately the search for knowledge and truth has been up to me and me alone. There are things that I strongly agree with masons about. The divine construction and planning of evolution and the fact that it is man's choice to bring this about.

All I can say is that you guys can't deny that Lucifer the lightbringer has dominion over this realm. You don't have to go far to find horrifying examples of this. “Now there was a day when the sons (angels) of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.” (Job 1:6-7)

I personally think that one manifestation of hell is for a soul to keep being born on Earth.

#waitingforarcturus

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

thumbing you up as you go stormson. your deductions seem to come from a well grounded rationale and all you have stated about freemasonry i can confirm as true to my knowledge as well.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

I'm sorry I can't get through your religious thesis because I cannot seem to understand your internet abbreviations. Seems like you had some deep thoughts going.

Is this not what Christ was teaching? For man to recognize that as souls on the material plane we are all sinners by default? Cayce said that every thought is a THING and no man can escape the brief evil thought.

I don't know what this has to do with Satan/lucifer/god being some sort of trinity thought. We're talking about polarized spiritual forces and not the spirits themselves.

one thing.. when joined with its perfectly equal opposite will create a 3rd thing!

one man joins with his opposite (a woman) and a child is born. the man and woman still exist and a new entity was created.

so what the Holy Trinity symbology wishes to convey is that 2 equal opposites must come together.

it is the law of opposites and it is a universal truth. They must be equal opposites other wise a man and horse could mate etc.

uhh no dude. that's not the way it works. you have to earn your soul. just like a caterpillar must do certain things in preparation for becoming a butterfly including incubate in their cuccoon. Many caterpillars do not become butterflies.

I can see ur trying to grasp the philosophy of existence but really dont have a clear picture which shows me u still exist in a state of confusion.

Once mother and father come together in the act of love and create the 3rd entity the child. All is one. One family! dont try to superimpose one unto the other because the foundational understanding is that 2 opposites must come together to create something new. This is known as progress or procreation.

have you aver seen a key unlock a key in a door? no. The door has a lock to which a specially etched key (perfectly its opposite) is used to open the door and thus give us access to another room!

It is the same concept. when you grow and unify your creative and logical brains to unity, you will achieve spiritual awareness, in which case, the door is unlocked for you to access higher realms!

No no no...I don't know where you are getting this stuff from.

“Q: Mr. Cayce, what is the soul of a body? A: That which the Maker gave to every entity or individual in the beginning, and which is seeking the home again or place of the Maker. All souls were created in the beginning, and are finding their way back to whence they came. Q: Where does the soul go when fully developed? A: To its Maker.”

link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

reply to post by protocolsoflove

how much do the children or parents pay for their hospital care?

Wait a second: how are you a mason if you don't believe in god?

never said i didnt believe in the gods

Uhh.. which gods if you don't mind me asking

link   

indeed. Lucifer is of this realm. it is his to reign over.. for a time!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

i didnt belittle your religion. till now i didnt know that you worship cayce.

as for lucifer, its a title. lightbringer is a term for those that illuminate the dark mind with knowledge. prometheus was a lucifer, and the gods didnt like him either. the christian god hates knowledge, as demonstrated by his very first order to man.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Yeah, he joined last year.

reply to post by HamrHeed

Thank you for telling me my business. I'm so glad another person knows who I said my Oath to...it's apparently not the god I said it to.

Nema problem dood. I noticed you glossed over your Bro.s post trying to define the original pster of this thread. Did you just leave him out and not hold him to the same standard?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

No no no...I don't know where you are getting this stuff from.

“Q: Mr. Cayce, what is the soul of a body? A: That which the Maker gave to every entity or individual in the beginning, and which is seeking the home again or place of the Maker. All souls were created in the beginning, and are finding their way back to whence they came. Q: Where does the soul go when fully developed? A: To its Maker.”

Ok it seems i have confused you because u are so rooted in cayce's portrayed depictions. What i am really speaking about is "Spiritual Realization" and how to realize your own spirit and come into contact with it. I mean to convey that one can inhabit this life and never realize their spirit before death. Realizing your own spirit is what i refer to as the butterfly gaining its wings!

But yes i agree with ur understanding of the soul already being born into a body. this is why we are conscious. without our spirit we would not have the power of conscious thought or free will. but if we do not recognize our spiritual self then we may be doomed to repeat this life until we realize our spirit and can control our travels into other dimensions.

but again.. you have to realize that you ARE a soul that HAS a body

and not a body that has a soul!

that twist in perception means everything
edit on 25-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

"till now i didnt know that you worship cayce. " yet another thing that you know is a lie yet you say it anyways.

i love hearing masons publicly define lucifer because it's always something i haven't heard before....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

i believe in a transcendent god. since that god is transcendent, the people created a mask for it based on their own culture and enviroment. every god thats been worshipped is just a mask in order to understand the transcendent. i worship several aspects of the transcendent, knowing its just a mask that i can understand. its called "soft polytheism". "hard polytheism" is the belief that each individual god (odin, zeus, etc) are actual seperate entities.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

i believe in a transcendent god. since that god is transcendent, the people created a mask for it based on their own culture and enviroment. every god thats been worshipped is just a mask in order to understand the transcendent. i worship several aspects of the transcendent, knowing its just a mask that i can understand. its called "soft polytheism". "hard polytheism" is the belief that each individual god (odin, zeus, etc) are actual seperate entities.

Quite a long way going about not saying anything at all. Still didn't answer the question in the slightest. Bill Cooper was right that you guys are as cunning as foxes and are serial liars.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

what you said about "youre a soul that has a body" reminds me of the bagavadgita.

i take it one step further. if youre braindead, your soul has already left your body. i believe that conscienceness is the soul. if you have no conscience awareness of yourself, you have no soul.

this idea has dire consequences as it means children that havent reached the age of ascention, the age they know they exist and can grasp the concept of death, dont really have a soul (or perhaps a dormant one). till that age, they are equal to animals. its that spark of consciousness that makes us human.

however, it also means that anything that is self aware has a soul. so if one day we find out that elephants, dolphins, and the higher apes are self-aware, then they have a soul and should be protected.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

what you said about "youre a soul that has a body" reminds me of the bagavadgita.

i take it one step further. if youre braindead, your soul has already left your body. i believe that conscienceness is the soul. if you have no conscience awareness of yourself, you have no soul.

this idea has dire consequences as it means children that havent reached the age of ascention, the age they know they exist and can grasp the concept of death, dont really have a soul (or perhaps a dormant one). till that age, they are equal to animals. its that spark of consciousness that makes us human.

however, it also means that anything that is self aware has a soul. so if one day we find out that elephants, dolphins, and the higher apes are self-aware, then they have a soul and should be protected.

Quite simply what it means is that while the soul's processes are still happening in a new born child. The brain has not developed enough for the child to cognitively understand what it is experiencing.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

"till now i didnt know that you worship cayce. " yet another thing that you know is a lie yet you say it anyways.

i love hearing masons publicly define lucifer because it's always something i haven't heard before....

you quote cayce and link it to christian concepts. therefore you worship cayce. just as mormons worship the teaching of smith.

as for the definition of lucifer, the light bringer, thats just history. the statue of liberty is concidered a lucifer, as she brings light into the dark lives of the "poor and huddled masses".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join