It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official- Obama Verified Eligible to Arizona

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Birthers believe that the COLB was photoshopped, yes.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

Does that mean that abortions believe that it wasn't?
It would appear that abortions totally ignore the many layers in the "official" COLB. They just accept them and do not question how they got there or why the document was not "flattened" before being released. I have scanned many documents to pdf and I have never gotten the abundance of layers that are on the COLB.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

We don't have his academic records
Bush never released his academic record either (although it was leaked). What part of Obama's academic record do you doubt? Do you deny he went to Occidental College? Or Columbia? Do you deny he went to Harvard? Do you doubt he was president of the Harvard Law Review? What other reason would there be to constantly harp on his academic record? If he graduated and his Alma Mater(s) say he graduated then that is that. Birther's just keep setting the bar higher and higher - now they're demanding to see childhood records and making records requests that were never demanded of previous candidates.

His religious background with Jeremiah Wright is one aspect that was brought out. (unfavorable).
Ahh, the "guilt by association" tactic, but doesn't this one conflict with the "Obama is a Muslim" attack? Wright may be a controversial reverend, but he is also a Christian controversial reverend running a Christian church.

I have not seen anything released from Arizona yet regarding the birth certificate issue.
The OP source links to a statement from the Arizona Secretary of State. Try to keep up, will you? The Arizona Secretary of State, a Republican, is stating that he is satisfied Obama was born in Hawaii.

If it is true that the COLB released from the White House is the same as the one in Hawaii, does that mean the Hawaii COLB is also photoshopped?
No version of the BC released by the WH was ever considered to be "photoshopped" - that is a Birther lie. They used the fact that scanned PDF files generate layers, and a PS expert has stated this is due to the way the software works. It has been demonstrated again and again that any image file scanned and OCR'd with Adobe's software will inadvertently generate these layers.
Adobe Special Report

What I find puzzling is that if the White House COLB was photoshopped, why was it issued that way?
The only valid official document is the BC in the vault at the Hawaii Dept. of Health, and officials there (most of whom are Republican) have stated, again and again, the BC is real and on file. You're reviving old and debunked Birther arguments about the BC being "photoshopped", and there are enough thread on ATS on that topic, so go revive one of those threads if you want to go down that path.

As far as this thread is concerned, the Arizona Secretary of State has officially acknowledged Obama as Hawaiin-born and is fully qualified to be on the ballot.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

That's the problem with 98% of the posts on ATS. Everybody picks and chooses what they want to post just so it backs up their beliefs. Never the whole truth.

Although I don't consider myself a "birther" I would like all the secrecy and hiding of background info to stop.
I personally DO NOT believe he is here legally and DO NOT think he is eligible to be president BUT if he could prove himself then I have no problem.

Contrary to popular belief I am not racist and could care less what color he is. My problem with him is his view points and agenda's but that's ok because everybody has their opinion on how the country should be run and mine just differs from him by quite a bit.....It differed from Bush quite a bit also.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

I personally DO NOT believe he is here legally and DO NOT think he is eligible to be president BUT if he could prove himself then I have no problem.

#1. Stop right there. You claim you are different from the 98% herd mentality on ATS yet you are making judgmental statements about Obama. Isn't that what 98% of folks on here do?

#2. Why does he have to prove himself for you to believe him. Again, he doesn't have to prove anything about his past to anyone he hasn't done already. He is not in a circus where people are throwing him peanuts asking him to perform a routine over and over. He is your president so regardless if you like it or not, respect the due process used to vet him.

You are free to believe whatever you want in life but do not expect your beliefs to drive change by making others jump through hoops just to satisfy your curiosity or vindicate your belief system. Things are what they are and they will not change. None of the other presidents had to prove anything to the masses. Those things are done by the system. Our job is to find out what we can do for our country to make it a better place to live in.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Ring Ring

Yes this is shadow state.

Yes we have that document on file.

Yes it says all the same things as the copies.

No you may not be present in the same room as the original.

No you may not view it under guard and take photos.

Jesus you idiots it a freakin sacred document like the freakin shroud of tourin. And you want pictures?

You must forget ever questioning the sacred cow obam. You are traitors. You are racists.

Never come back to shadow state you racists.

Click

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Over "a thousand" emails from birthers demanded Arizona officials vet Obama.

Arizona officials vet Obama and declare him eligible to be on the ballot.

End of story.

Of course, birthers will only continue setting the bar higher and higher, or will continue, as they have, claiming it's all a conspiracy.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Over "a thousand" emails from birthers demanded Arizona officials vet Obama.

1. Over .6,500,000 Arizona residents
2. "Emails"

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Over 6,500,000 Arizona residents, and only 1,000 of them cared enough to send emails demanding Obama be stricken from the ballot unless he was 'vetted'? That's a 0.00015 percentage rate.

And even then, the Arizona secretary of state met their demands and declared Obama eligible after verifying his birth in Hawaii.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So then Arizona is not a "birther state"

Second.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Exactly what would that do? No birther would believe it, they would just scream photoshop. Hell, there's no way on gods green earth that a birther is going to be satisfied with anything other than Obama being kicked out of office.

Seeing as how less than 0.001% of all Americans actually buy this birther bull, I would say it's a non issue anyway.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Nope. The "birther's" are clearly in the minority. Doesn't stop them from derailing the political process with their antics.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Birthers..one word...morons. Conservatives are always looking for a story on Obama so that they can twist and turn it to make Obama the boogey man..I wonder how there are going to manage to twist this...?

The conservative on this site...keep spreading the same ol' BS over and over...and hope that sooner or later someone will believe. Of course there are the morons and idiots who believe anything.. Well they got the Birthers on their side....is that a victory on their part?...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Exactly what would that do? No birther would believe it, they would just scream photoshop. Hell, there's no way on gods green earth that a birther is going to be satisfied with anything other than Obama being kicked out of office.

Seeing as how less than 0.001% of all Americans actually buy this birther bull, I would say it's a non issue anyway.

Its a piece of microfilm. Not the shroud of tourin. They wont be taking fiber samples lol

IF it really exists, then allow the people to see it. They will be satisfied and move on.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Its a piece of microfilm. Not the shroud of tourin.

You know they do let people view the shroud of Tourin right? And if they did what you suggest, you would be turning the presidents birth certificate into a shroud of Tourin-esqe museum piece. Exactly how obsessed does one have to be to travel to Hawaii just to see a piece of paper?

They wont be taking fiber samples lol

Yet, give birthers time, and give into each and every stupid retarded demand they make and they sure will, then they would be saying it's fake because it would have been torn to shreds for "independent examination"

IF it really exists, then allow the people to see it. They will be satisfied and move on.

No they wouldn't
That's what they said about the long form, they showed that and it didn't satisfy the birthers.
edit on 23-5-2012 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The official document the Whitehouse released is authentic because.

It was converted to a PDF with "optimize character recognition" checked

This will result in a layered file.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Alright all, ENOUGH. This falls into he same category as why I have stop replying to the non-sense that is on this site like the Apollo moon landing hoax, flat worlders and pushers of the creationist stuff, and others. Gives me a sour stomach and headache... Since I feel that science and religion are both legitimate, just not the same, its always up to the free people to believe whatever they want. Nice to live in a free country, less since 9/11 but still better then most. If we stay vigilant.

I only now respond here because the nation-state of the Arizona Republic is so kind to actually accept the obvious. But the "many conspiracy world view", all is of course and the fact anyone will use any reason to sow doubt in the minds of those not willing, if honest about it, just check stuff and remember for good Lords; get and find yourself more then any site on the web that panders to ones beliefs. Want ones ego reinforced sans ones ideology and prejudice? Get yourself a nice dog.

If in being just in the "I hate Obama club", then please be honest about all, mmm? You don't like him for whatever reason politics, color, a beautiful wife, intellect, funny name? Whatever the reason THATS EVERYONES RIGHT! No explanation, just own it, please.

PS: The number of organizations very high up in the government who did so much checking is voluminous.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Time to audit Arpaio and his investigative funds. How much taxpayer $ was blown in this farce for Joe's politcal gain? Time for Arpaio to face the music.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I think all this is just political theater. I think the rumors were planted and Obama just an actor playing his part. The blatantly fake BC was just a prop in the choreographed play. Something just doesn't feel genuine about Obama so the birther issue picked up steam just as planned

This whole situation was just to distract and further the divide of the public while the economy gets ready to collapse and bad people get ready to take advantage of that situation.. United we stand and divided we fall.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The sad truth? There is racism, sad but true but often thrown around so much, and certainly it has been the equivalent of "touch me and I'll scream rape"! Even if not actually touching someone at all. Its just gone from political dynamite to being so much, "oh yeah, whatever". Getting lost because it your a raciest! card had been thrown around so damn much.

But believe me there is racism and not just a "white persons problem", hardly. And Obama has had to deal with an unimaginable onslaught from more people then any President in modern history. The expletive deleted maximus-of-minds idiots are thicker then a fly on s***, where they should feel right at home in ones natural inhabitant, as much at least as those at a "best burning cross by a novice competition" at a KKK rally. And this is not to trivialize it far from it.

The Southern Poverty Law Center, and many others, (I am aware of SPLC's data on this perhaps the best) report Obama has had more death threats against him then any President in modern history. Its an organization that works to deal with ALL discrimination and injustice against ANYONE.

I know because I've been a major supporter of and contributor to them now for over 25 years. And some people being cowards and having racists being just plain dumb f*** and that applies to ALL people as stated. Racism does not discriminate. It is so obviously disgusting how people who just don't like his color, or funny name (certainly unique in structure to previous Presidents) are to cowardly to just admit it, it is a free country and no one will deny anyone their point of view, or that an IQ in the negative numbers limits anyone to their view point.

Its just sad to see people who are prejudiced in such simple things as Larry King said so eloquently "Prejudice is dumb" What a way with words Larry. His point, and also mine is the person who can not learn anything from someone who ones own dumb f*** ed-ness never allows them to learn from, and them from any other person is like saying "I've seen Toilet City" (unincorporated) population: depends on who you talk to, "I say no one needs make me do no learning" No doubt.

PS: For what its worth, I'm not at all religious in the conventional sense but respect different view points (I'm a recovering Catholic) but find any who desecrate the symbol of a Living Christ as with Christianity, by burning a Christian Cross... Talk about $%^YGG^&! disgusting.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The damage is already done, who cares where he was born, let's move on and get the moron outta of my house.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join