It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WILD STORY of Jessica Simpson's failed 22 month seduction of a mormon "superstar". also included

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Look at what I've found on Ebay. I have seen items like this from time to time. Odd. I'm going to copy and paste all the parts of the auction because it will end soon.

www.ebay.com... &hash=item3cc554e921

"The True Story of Jessica Ann Simpson's 22 Month Long Attempt to Seduce a..."

"This is a one of a kind, unique original proof addition (first printed proof copy) of my nonfiction documentary exclusively telling the true story of how Jessica Ann Simpson tried to seduce a happily married Mormon man with a Los Angeles temple marriage ( for time and eternity).This book was published last year to the public on Amazon.com

The author, Marce' William Burchell is a man of extremely high credibility.He is a USA born law abiding citizen, a college graduate,and a gentleman and a scholar of of the highest character.

Mr. Burchell graduated from Brigham Young University and was married in a Mormon temple, and holds the highest priesthood in the church just like Mitt Romney the future President of the United States.

Mr. Burchell handles all his financial matters with great prudence and wisdom, living well below his financial means. He lives a debt free life and has never cheated a single soul on this Earth. He has excellent credit and never declared bankrupcy. He has a long history of integrity and honesty for all. In all he does, he seeks to excel.

He lives a life of not only honesty but sterling morality and chastity too. He was married in the Los Angeles Temple with his first and only wife 24 years ago and lived a life worthy to be married for time and eternity.He and his wife waited until after marriage in accordance and respect for God Almighty's commandments, being both virgins on their wedding night. Mr. Burchell holds the highest priesthood in the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He is a worthy holder of the high Melchizedek Priesthood. Mr. Burchell is a happily married man with 6 wonderful children who love him and respect him. As a scholar he has excelled with a genius IQ of 200 and has many gifts and talents.

Mr. Burchell is a gentle soul, filled with the love of God. He is polite, courteous and never swears, drinks, use drugs or smokes in accordance to the Word of Wisdom of the Mormon Church. He is a man of great charactor. Never has he ever sought or needed counsel as the Lord is his counselor, guide, close friend and source of infinite strength. Mr. Burchell and his wife would never pose nude for a magazine,commit adultry and fornication for any amount of money as Jessica has done. The difference in credibility is like night and day between these two.

The Mormon Church has very strict rules about lying and if Mr. Burchell who holds the highest priesthood in the church and being married in the temple had lied, or had done anything Jessica Simpson said he did, he would have been ex-communicated from the church. However, Mr. Burchell has not received any punishment but only praise for his faithfulness, honor, loyalty and extraordinary integrity and honesty from the church members.

This book tells the truth of how Jessica Ann Simpson tried for 22 months to seduce a married man in 2009-2011. Mr. Burchell was met by Jessica Ann Simpson many times and he constantly turned down her offers for sex, telling her he could only have sex with a woman he was married to.

This book is 8.5 inches by 11 inches tall and is softcovered. It is 29 pages long with pictures of Jessica Ann Simpson in her usual immodest clothing, which she wore in public. IF this book were printed in the popular 6 by 7 inch size it would be over 100 pages long.

Then sitting next to Mr. Burchell on a flight from ST Louis to New York, La Guardia in August 2009 , Jessica Ann Simpson offered Mr. Burchell $5 million, and financial control of her total fortune if he would go to a hotel and have sex with her, and while making out make plans for their marriage. She told him she was too important to elope and wanted them to start on a baby.

Mr. Burchell rejected this attempt to buy his love and refused to cheat on his wife for any amount of money and turned Jessica Ann Simpson down.

Still she would not give up and she stalked him relentlessly. She violated his privacy in everyway she could. Even today she continues her harrassment of an innocent married man, by abusing her access to the media to defame an innocent married man she could not conquer with her lies of love,money, power and fame; still she does this with reckless disregard to the truth.

When Mr. Burchell published this book telling the torture she put him through, she tried to maliciously destroy his credibility by making up out of thin air a false defamatory story to the media for the purpose of heaping ridicule upon him in an attempt to destroy his life with reckless disregard to the truth.

This book tells the truth and is signed by the author attesting to the truthfulness of every word in it and it tells of how it all started as follows:

Mr. Marce' William Burchell who was never a fan of Jessica Ann Simpson and even to this day has never heard her sing or watched one movie she was in, in early 2009 was innocently flying home to visit his lovely wife and children as he did when he was on a business trip out of state. At a bookstore in front of his departure gate Mr. Burchell was standing when Jessica Ann Simpson walked up to him and tried to get his attention by flirting with him. Mr. Burchell a man who never cheated, who is totally loyal and faithful

ignored Jessica Ann Simpson's attempts to flirt. As he innocently walked away without flirting, she called out to him "Marce' I will date you." This surprized Mr. Burchell because how did she know his name as his boarding pass was in his pocket and never was visible while he was at the airport, nor did he have a name tag on, nor did anyone speak his name. He still refused to flirt and continued to walkd away from her, then in great urgency she called out " I am Jessica Ann Simpson do you want my phone number?"

Mr. Burchell at that time, had not known anyone called Jessica Ann Simpson and he did not accept or want her phone number and refused her advances. Jessica Ann Simpson was not use to being rejected by a man and broke down and cried in public making a very big scene.

A man came up to her and asked her why she was crying and wanted a date with that married man. She said that she thought he was very handsome and was very fond of him, she said as she sobbed. This man, out of pity, then agreed to take her phone number and she went off her way.

Mr. Burchell refused to accept Jessica's phone number and of course he never called or texted her EVER.

Jessica Ann Simpson had only begun her harrassment and torture of this innocent married man. Yes, she had selected him, and she was determined to get her way. If she had not, Mr. Burchell even today would probably never even had heard her name still.

Then began the 22 month long seduction of Mr. Marce William Burchell by Jessica Ann Simpson.

To Be Continued...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
These people register a zero on my care meter.

And I don't read tabloids.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
"Reason for the book Sale:

All profits for the sale of this book will go to fund my electric car company. It will be the first affordable electric car cheaper than a gasoline powered car.

Mr. Burchell having been put through tortures untold by this malicious woman seeks to help the country he loves to be free from the burden of addiction from foreign oil forever by using the great genious & talents God has given him for the benefit of all his fellow Americans whom he has nothing but a Godly love and respect for.

Regards,

"

This was written by a Mormon, surely. Do you think it is Mr. Burchell?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Not starring or flagging.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I don't really believe a word of this.

In case it is true and Ms. Simpson offered him that kind of money it would have only been to incriminate him. That would translate into Ms. Simpson working for someone. Who would gain the most from incrimidating this guy?

Then again maybe she can only get off by destroying others. A real life soul sucker.

Regardless, this is the most interesting Jessica Simpson news to hit the wires for some time if not ever.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
i don't care about these people either. I just thought it was an interesting item "found" on ebay. is there a better forum for this thread? I'd hate to waste your precious ATS time. Don't like? Don't click on it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicslop

I think you're right. You're wasting our precious ATS time. You may be happier at a different site....

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
reply to post by cosmicslop

I think you're right. You're wasting our precious ATS time. You may be happier at a different site....

he isn't waisting anybodies time, hes not holding a gun to anybodies head. geez if people don't care then why bother posting anything, just move along to the next topic that does interest you.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
what the hell did i just read?

2nd.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Celebrities cheat all the time, nothing new.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
just thought it was topic for conversation. it sounds more like an advertisement for this guy's "perfect" mormon life than a book sale. seems that he doth protest too much. also, what do you think about this electric car that is $1mil short of becoming reality?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Did this dude file a restraining order against Miss Simpson with the police?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

doubtful as to a restraining order; im sure the media would have picked up on that. i think that he might be the one infatuated...

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They are protesting a little too hard , More like He had an affair and came up with the biggest book of lies ever to try and cover it up lol

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I think this was written by a schizophrenic. It's pretty insane.

When I worked in publishing I would get a lot of people sending in their books/book proposal queries who were likewise clearly nuts and this reads like a few notable ones that I remember. I used to keep a file of all the really crazy letters, which was a fun thing. Unfortunately after multiple moves, the file has gotten lost sad to say. Had that book description on eBay come across my desk it would have gone right into the crazy file.

Oh, and I think whoever posted that on eBay is probably the author of that booklet. And the guy wants $1 million for some trashy, self-published gossip page stuff about someone who isn't really that popular anymore? Again, nuts.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more that this guy is clearly nuts.

And did anyone catch that he claims an iq of 200? Really, 200? What percentage of people have an iq over 170? And it's not 198 or 204, it's 200. Sure. Gotcha.

Eric

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

Ahhh, this seems the most logical explanation. Nice insight into the publishing industry, thanks! i wish i had a folder full of crazy stories... i guess i do; it's called ATS.

new topics

top topics

join