It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii to Arizona "Prove You Need It"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Arizona can ask to see it. God can ask to see it. They could hand out copies of it that a 2 year old could tell was photoshopped to every living being on the planet and it will not make a difference.

This man will be in office REGARDLESS of evidence, PROVED and IMAGINED either until the election or for 4 more years after that. If he has not been ousted yet, there is no hope that he will be... no matter what.

It doesn't mean that no further evidence should be provided if found, it just means that not enough people will SEE and/or CARE for it to make a difference. Sad but true.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot

I can't wait. Look at the polls in Arizona --Obama could win Arizona

That would be nice.

Would love to see the outrage of the "good old boys white club" - - - when that happens.

It would surely rival the celebrations that the Black Panther party will be having if he does!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by neo96
Obama is in reach of winning Arizona in the Nov election.

Maybe but illegals always vote democrat illlegals voting for an illegal!!!!

Rawrrrrrrr!

It would be stupid for illegals to vote for Obama.

1. In his time in office he has already deported more illegals than Bush did in eight years.

2. The illegals are hoping that another idiot like Reagan will get into office and give the blanket amnesty again.

So why would illegals for Democrat when it is the Republicans that give then what they want.

You tell me. Why do people vote for the people less likely to promote their cause and lift their social status?
If Republicans are for the corporations and Democrats are for the people, why are the Republicans the ones actually reaching out to help the people while the Democrats only offer promises to help?
If Democrats really wanted to help the citizens and those who want to be citizens? Why did O deport them?
It's a marketing scheme: "See. I deported more than Bush. I'm tough on immigration."

He has to do something to keep the legal latinos voting Democrat because they too are becoming irritated with illegal immigration.

edit on 5/20/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian

Originally posted by buster2010

Obama is in reach of winning Arizona in the Nov election.

Maybe but illegals always vote democrat illlegals voting for an illegal!!!!

Rawrrrrrrr!

It would be stupid for illegals to vote for Obama.

1. In his time in office he has already deported more illegals than Bush did in eight years.

2. The illegals are hoping that another idiot like Reagan will get into office and give the blanket amnesty again.

So why would illegals for Democrat when it is the Republicans that give then what they want.

You tell me. Why do people vote for the people less likely to promote their cause and lift their social status?
If Republicans are for the corporations and Democrats are for the people, why are the Republicans the ones actually reaching out to help the people while the Democrats only offer promises to help?
If Democrats really wanted to help the citizens and those who want to be citizens? Why did O deport them?
It's a marketing scheme: "See. I deported more than Bush. I'm tough on immigration."

He has to do something to keep the legal latinos voting Democrat because they too are becoming irritated with illegal immigration.

edit on 5/20/2012 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

when you are saying Republicans are helping people, are you referring to Billionaires?

Or do you mean cutting off people on unemployment, or charging students 100% more
on their student loans???

I am confused on how Republicans are helping...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
The only ones the Republicans are helping are the military contractors and wall street executives

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingllama
Wait wait..... I thought the Birth Certificate was blatantly obvious it was a forgery (me being a photoshop expert myself found it painful to look at...)

Where is your proof? Sources?

Agreed, that was my understanding... You need sources for your "facts". www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

The only ones the Republicans are helping are the military contractors and wall street executives

Flat out lie.

Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Hawaii is asking the deseprate Arizona to prove they need to see it.

prove they need to see it AGAIN

AGAIN

If Arizona needs to see Obama's birth certificate, then they also need to see every other Presidential canditates.... so have they asked for all of them?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Flat out lie.

Although liberal families' incomes average 6 percent higher than those of conservative families, conservative-headed households give, on average, 30 percent more to charity than the average liberal-headed household ($1,600 per year vs. $1,227).

Conservatives also donate more time and give more blood.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

and they also give a lot more to billionaires and bankers

I think they should Run Bank of America for POTUS and BP for V.P!

BOFA/BP 2012!

(although they might have a hard time with BP's birth certificate)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Another lie

www.usdebtclock.org...

I see over 2 trillion currently going for social security and medicare not counting medicaid

1 trillion going to student lands

Over 6 trillion to fanny and freddy then you can add the trillions going to other social programs.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What the hell is this thread about again?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Autumnal

I think it's about Obama being a communist muslim America hater or something.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by braindeadconservatives

Another lie

www.usdebtclock.org...

I see over 2 trillion currently going for social security and medicare not counting medicaid

1 trillion going to student lands

Over 6 trillion to fanny and freddy then you can add the trillions going to other social programs.

Well stop lying damn it!

Are you gonna blame me for everything?

FYI, when you do lie, you do not admit to it in your first sentence.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives

Originally posted by Autumnal

I think it's about Obama being a communist muslim America hater or something.

Sigh.
...and just how exactly do you expect me to take you seriously when you do not even attempt to work Marxist in there? Good god man, keep up with their rhetoric willz ya?!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueStatePatriot

If you had followed the cold-case posse you would have known they debunked your theory of optical character recognition. Not that it doesn't exist but that his birth certificate was NOT optimized. Secondly you can't have a birth certificate and be the president in the first place and would realize this of you read your constitution and supporting amendments along with what they mean..... Keep spewing thy government propaganda and you'll be a successful slave robot in no time.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonofLeod
If you had followed the cold-case posse you would have known they debunked your theory of optical character recognition.

Actually they did not.And just what have they done with their "proof"?

So they have proof that the POTUS is a fraud, and so what they do is present all this information to the DA... or they write a book to make a profit...

now which one did they do?

Secondly you can't have a birth certificate and be the president in the first place [and would realize this of you read your constitution and supporting amendments along with what they mean

So now you claim the constitution says the President can't have a birth certificate.... care to show us where it states that? Or is it just some silly idea you read on a birther conspiracy site?

Just when you thought birthers had reached the heights of sillyness in their conspiracy theories they suprise you with a even sillier one!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by braindeadconservatives
and they also give a lot more to billionaires and bankers

I think they should Run Bank of America for POTUS and BP for V.P!

BOFA/BP 2012!

(although they might have a hard time with BP's birth certificate)

BP can't run for President, it's not a US corporation/person/citizen, it's British (BP = British Petroleum). Exxon/Mobile can run for the VP slot...so long as it's not incorporated in the same state as BofA -- President and VP can't be from the same state, either. Most corporations in the US are incorporated in Delaware or Nevada, so that might be hard.

I've suggested to my dad that he run his hypnotherapy business for Congress. It was incorporated more than 25 years ago so it's old enough. I'd love to see someone run their corporation for office, just to mess with peoples' heads. Under the current laws about such things it might be possible.
edit on 5/20/2012 by LifeInDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Shadowalker

And the born today registrations

Second.

There are millions of us.

You cannot stop us from re-electing Obama

Deal with it.

When Obama wins Nov 2nd!!!! I will gladly send you a box of tissue.

Haven't you learned anything regarding politics whilst you have been at ATS?.
It does not matter who "Wins", your slavery will continue, your tub thumping appreciation for those people who really have nothing in common with you, the way you make it your business to defend them, is at best a little bit twee, and very naieve.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Sad but it seem like..

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Huh? I thought the birth certificate was a phoney.....everyone said so...it was photoshoppedetc....the investigators in AZ found it to be fraudulent did they not?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join