It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ron Paul Out Or Is He Winning? A Benn Swann video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Ben Swann is the only true reporter left in the msm and as always with his videos, he proves it.

I hope he doesn't do like Breitbart and have "heart failure"
edit on 19-5-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This is good reporting.

What time is this show on in the states? I imagine a 4am timeslot with the honesty coming from this guy.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

IMO, the only thing that this video proves is that the republican party is literally imploding. Ron Paul has about as much a chance of winning the presidency as one does of smelling a fart in the middle of a hurricane, and he knows it!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by black0h

Not sure, I keep up with his updates on his youtube page.
www.youtube.com...

sadly, youtube is about the only place to get the real election news now!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

Aaaand the dems arrive.
Nice to have you here, I hope you watched the video before commenting. Please remember that the GOP and the Democratic party are run by the same people behind the curtain so the imploding of one of those is not necessarily a bad thing.

edit on 19-5-2012 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Was the republican party imploding also when evangelicals started pushing for power? It's about the message and the change in dynamic. These guys aren't going anywhere.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Brilliant video. I would have liked to watch the whole segment, to see the part about shadow parties. It seems like this is the only truthful news in existence.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I found this while researching it.
www.discoverthenetworks.org...

The “Shadow Party” is a term originally devised by journalists to describe "527" political committees promoting Democratic Party agendas. It is here used more specifically to refer to the network of non-profit activist groups organized by George Soros and others to mobilize resources -- money, get-out-the-vote drives, campaign advertising and policy iniatives -- to elect Democratic candidates and guide the Democratic Party towards the left. The Internet fund-raising operation MoveOn.org is a key component. The Shadow Party in this sense was conceived and organized principally by Soros, Hillary Clinton and Harold Ickes. Its efforts are amplified by, and coordinated with, key government unions and the activist groups associated with the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN). The key organizers of these groups are veterans of the Sixties left. The individuals and organizations listed on this page are some of the major players, past and present, in the Shadow Party. For a comprehensive discussion of the Shadow Party, its constituent members, and its agendas and activities,

it seems to be more dirty tricks, Democrats invented it so it is no surprise that the Romney camp is adopting it.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
And people really believe they have a voice in this country..

what a fkin joke...

Here is a line for you people..

"He who votes decides nothing.. He who counts the votes decides everything..."

Remember when you voted for your candidate and dont be to surprised when some idiot becomes president because your guy didnt win.. I saw the same damn things in 08, only difference here is they are being so obvious about this it isnt even funny.. Not only being obvious we are still letting this happen.. Really whatever happens with this election it happens.. In the end if things dont work out how the numbers show(Yes the numbers show.. Romney has a few hundred people at his showings, Paul 5 to 10,000+) and we do nothing then we get what we deserve... That is all I have to say. It is our fault this bs is happening.. It is our fault this country is screwed up, It is our fault we bitch about this from a PC instead of getting in the streets and hanging people, It is our fault we are being robbed, cheated, and taxed to hell and back, and it is our fault we arent stopping any of this.. If you want choice you have to do it yourself meaning getting off our asses and getting involved...

All this talk is exactly talk, get off your ass and make your point known....
edit on 5/19/2012 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.ronpaul2012.com...

Unfortunately, barring something very unforeseen, our delegate total will not be strong enough to win the nomination. Governor Romney is now within 200 delegates of securing the party’s nod. However, our delegates can still make a major impact at the National Convention and beyond.

I don't know why Ron Paul supporters don't list to Ron Paul's own campaign when they say that Romney is 200 delegates away...instead they will listen to Ben Swan

Ben Swan is a Ron Paul supporter...this is why Ron Paul supporters thinks he is the only fair reporter...it's call confirmation bias.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You must be one of those content with the system as it stands. Good I'll remember to tell you "I told you so" when TSHTF and you're groveling in the streets for food and shelter that your government can't supply anymore.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Irregardless of the outcome, the larger story is the outright candidate fixing going on. With the interwebz and handheld video devices today, NOTHING is getting past the public. It's all fun and games when it's the opposing party that's having this level of blatant corruption, but in 4 years it could be your guy getting elbowed out of the ring.

I just can't wrap my brain around why ANYONE would think Paul's message isn't good. America is broke. Printing money won't fix it. We spend too much. It will suck to stop spending, but will suck worse if we don't. It's an econ lesson my 12 year old gets.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Aaaand the dems arrive.
Nice to have you here, I hope you watched the video before commenting. Please remember that the GOP and the Democratic party are run by the same people behind the curtain so the imploding of one of those is not necessarily a bad thing.

Thanks for the welcome and yes, I definitely watched the video in it's entirety prior to posting.

While I agree that there are PTB who pull strings behind the scenes in order to further their agendas in both parties, to advocate that they are both run by the same people behind the curtains, is IMO a little disingenuous to say the least.

Does this mean that the Koch brothers who exclusively support Republican ideology and George Soros who exclusively supports Democratic ideals share the same values? I think not. Actually, there is an ocean of difference between the two ideologies and those who support them.

Finally, seeing how I have very little in common with the republican mindset and/or their ideology, much less that of Ron Paul, I hardly view this implosion as a 'bad thing," but quite to the contrary. I believe that not only is it a good thing, but that it was inevitable.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Whoa, wait a minute. According to a few non-Ron Paul supporters on this very site, Ben must be as delusional as all the Ron Paul supporters by even thinking Dr. Paul is still in it to win it. Clearly Ron Paul never stood a chance & more importantly, recently dropped out, right? Don't worry, these RP haters will be along shortly to regurgirate their stance on this issue, because they just can't ignore a Ron Paul thread.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Or he's one of the few in MSM who bothers to report on RP activities. It's clear that the MSM, largely as a whole, ignores and belittles the Paul. But Ben is the biased one, right?

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Part 2 of this episode - Shadow party:

And part 3:

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This one is the reason I think the game is still in play.

top topics

join