It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must see: YT message to Greece and criminal bankers by an angry british man!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just saw this posted on facebook:

I absolutely agree with this guy.
I myself live in Greece and currently have a very hard time surviving the crisis here.
Right now i work in a hotel like every summer season but my monthly salary got cut by several hundred Euros (I know people who's salary got cut by up to 50% - not just 30%, like they have reported in the media!). I haven't been able to pay my rent since last December. I can't pay my last water bill (261 Euro) and my last power bill (737 Euro!!) either. Despite the crisis and people's lower income, electric power has become much more expensive here in Greece lately

Ko3

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well....when your right ...your right.....couldn't have said it better meself......but should be a warning place in the title offering......EXCESSIVE LANGUAGE.......I agree with the use of such language in these circumstances......It was the greed of the banks that brought this on....Yes Greece does have a excessive social system that may have contributed a wee bit to the measures being taken.....but that is not everything which has hit the Greek economy.....Austerity.....what a load of crock......the governments rape us through taxation....and they feed the banks and the lobbyist's so that corporations can come in and take from all the individuals of said countries.

This crisis is bank oriented and it is them who used the publics monies to speculate the hell out of the nations whom have allowed them in to take rape and pillage the nations until we were soo in debt that they could make these moves on the governments and the final countdown to corporate take over of nations could begin......

Welcome to the future where countries are no longer owned by the people but are owned by the corporations whom we have become indebted to......

The world has changed now.....The slaves are owed...and it is now being shown just how owned the slave are.....The members of the club are now being weeded out....if you cannot produce....you are no lonbger in the club......they reach out to nations to join the club(EU) and then they rape the nations till they are no longer a useful member of the club....and then guess what.....leave you only one choice....leave the club a broken member.....just wait and see how quickly Italy and Spain ...and Portugal will be tossed out of the club.....

I would use a lot of expletives to say how i am feeling but i could never match the fluent flow of obscene language of the man in the vid....so two
to the narrator of the above vid......the war is no longer between nations....the war has now move between people and the governments....So step upto and join the revolution.....We the people are going to bring down the TPTB.....We the people are going going to take back ownership of our own lives....THEN TIME IS NOW........
edit on 043131p://f58Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
this guy's got a whole series of rants, and they are hilarious. He usually starts 'gonna try and say this without swearing' and then ends up swearing loads. 'bloody bankers are spunking our money up against the wall' (sorry to be rude but i'm quoting)
when i'm finally in charge, this guy'll be my speach writer. got to love london cabbies!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
yay glad to know im not the only english man awake,its right we the people need to stand shoulder to shoulder against this global tyranny ,,i love all you guys here peace and love to you all

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of the Artist Taxi Driver. I just wish he wouldn't swear so much. His best videos are his stories and the vids he does with his son in the back seat talking about politics, worth a watch.

The Greek people have been shafted by Goldman Sachs and they should focus their anger towards these bankers

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
god i swear more than him. swearing don't bother me at all we are all adults.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I've seen this.

And as for the swearing, grow up! This is the English language, you choose to be offended by certain words because you have been conditioned to. It's fine for a child to be educated against swearing and to find it uncomfortable when they hear it, because they don't know what it means, but it's not fine for adults to think that way. There is something wrong with people who are offended by the language someone else uses.

And he is expressing the rage the British public feels about this. There are a lot of people in the UK who feel exactly as he does, and the government doesn't realize it.

That's why I think that when the austerity hits or the € crisis truly kicks off with fireworks, they're all going to be in for a shock.

The funniest thing I've seen lately was Theresa May announcing cuts to Policing, and she was verbally assaulted by thousands at the Police conference. My main question is who the government now thinks is going to protect them from the mob? The Police are likely to join in with any demands for an election. And if it does come down to a revolution, I don't think the majority of Police will be on their side.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I've seen this.

And as for the swearing, grow up! This is the English language, you choose to be offended by certain words because you have been conditioned to. It's fine for a child to be educated against swearing and to find it uncomfortable when they hear it, because they don't know what it means, but it's not fine for adults to think that way. There is something wrong with people who are offended by the language someone else uses.

And he is expressing the rage the British public feels about this. There are a lot of people in the UK who feel exactly as he does, and the government doesn't realize it.

That's why I think that when the austerity hits or the € crisis truly kicks off with fireworks, they're all going to be in for a shock.

The funniest thing I've seen lately was Theresa May announcing cuts to Policing, and she was verbally assaulted by thousands at the Police conference. My main question is who the government now thinks is going to protect them from the mob? The Police are likely to join in with any demands for an election. And if it does come down to a revolution, I don't think the majority of Police will be on their side.

Couldn't agree more... when in Rome.... I spent a year in London, and one quickly becomes desensitized by the language. Heck I even got told I sounded posh sometimes, because I grew up watching british tv shows and when I got to english lessons in school, I automatically got drifted to a more articulate version.

However... the swearing, it underlines the seriousness in this situation. To be honest I can't blame Greece one bit for this. We've been had by the elitist banksters and their need for greed.
I would settle for swearing but my thoughts can't help drifting towards more sinister things than swearing in regards how to handle people like the banksters and the elite in general.

Hopefully every little forum post will get this guy some more attention, and ignite more fires in the will of the people so we can tear down this bloody house of cards made by fantasy money.

Burn it to the ground.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
He's right for the most part but he is dead wrong on nationalizing the banks. They already are for all practical purposes and that is the problem. Government bail outs prop them up. if you nationalize them then they will continue to prop them up and say they can't let them fail. THEY NEED TO LET THEM FAIL and quit letting government bail them out with tax money! But yeah get rid of these governments I am all for that!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
He's right for the most part but he is dead wrong on nationalizing the banks. They already are for all practical purposes and that is the problem. Government bail outs prop them up. if you nationalize them then they will continue to prop them up and say they can't let them fail. THEY NEED TO LET THEM FAIL and quit letting government bail them out with tax money! But yeah get rid of these governments I am all for that!

I think he means nationalise the money supply, easy to get lost when your blood is up.
Stop giving our taxes as interest payments to people from whom we have borrowed money.
Much better to nationalise the money supply, and government creates and spends its own money, whilst using taxes for the purpose evryone thinks they are being used for.

Most people believe their taxes are fixing the roads, paying doctors, nurses, the army, blah blah blah, they do not realise their hard earned taxes are just a part of keeping them locked into debt slavery, by servicing interes payments on borrowed money.

he is absolutely right, i understand what he is trying to say even if he is a little confused in his rant.
easy to forgive that though.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

And as for the swearing, grow up! This is the English language, you choose to be offended by certain words because you have been conditioned to.

lol, don't you know that some people are very fragile gentle souls who break down upon hearing a certain series of sound frequencies entering their ears.

This guy is a legend.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
And I have one more thing to add. I find it odd that all these nations (including the United States) are getting themselves neck deep and debt and going broke... yet no one seems to ask where all the money is going. We have this global financial meltdown on our hands, everyone is going bankrupt, but no one seems to realize money doesn't just disappear... it doesn't vanish into thin air, it just changes hands. So I must ask myself where is it all going, who is getting rich from the suffering of all our nations? Just where is it all going? When we know the answer to that heads will fly.
edit on 19-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

I also wish he wasn't swearing so much. It interrupts the flow of thought. Not because he is swearing it would be the same interruption if he was saying you know what i mean. A few words then you know what i mean. Say a few words then you know what i mean. It becomes annoying to the listener.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
anyone ever seen the movie "RockNRolla"?

besides that, we are ALL getting into serious useless debt that can never be paid back except through slave labour.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

This guy and that 12y/o girl from Canada are misunderstanding the situation. They think that their governments should step in an take over the money system, but it is their governments that are allowing the economies to collapse. Do they really believe the governments are so incompetent? It should be obvious that they are allowing/creating a problem so that they can step in and fix it with a new banking system.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The guy is a general nutcase, and in dire need for some mental health care ... he's got clue what he's talking about.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Actually u are very correct.
but timing off,,
it's the Euro,,,,the one world currency dream,,by certain,, factions,,
it's the Euro,,,
proof,,it is the Official currency of the Vatican.
Also a State/Country,,which will be greatly effected.
ya everyone forgets that,,
vatican-germany-italy-france-etc,,, ONE currency.

How's that working out by the way?.

Me.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Greek government borrowed from the Greek banks, the Greek banks ran out of money, so borrowed from the IMF at !%, and bought Greek government bonds which paid 3.5% making a profit of 2.5.% for doing nothing, the government then paid back some of what it owed to the Greek banks, Mean while the government was paying the wages and pensions with the money left over, untill they had to go to the Greek banks once more...............

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yeah I had the euro in mind while I was posting that but I still think that the government is allowing it to happen for the one world bank plot.

Idk if you were watching any information on the g8 meeting but cnn said they discussed what to do about fixing the problem with the euro. To me that says they are going to use the greece's economy problem to further weaken the economies of other nations and back and forth until all nations have helped one another and all nations are in crisis mode. Upon crisis mode they will probably pull some crap like wiping out national debts and bring in 1 world bank/currency. That's just a theory mind you.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
The Greek government borrowed from the Greek banks, the Greek banks ran out of money, so borrowed from the IMF at !%, and bought Greek government bonds which paid 3.5% making a profit of 2.5.% for doing nothing, the government then paid back some of what it owed to the Greek banks, Mean while the government was paying the wages and pensions with the money left over, untill they had to go to the Greek banks once more...............

Do not forget that the greatest antiquities owned by greece were placed as collaterol against the defaults on the greek debt.
The Parthenon is now owned by the central banks, they also want most of the small greek islands to be made available to settle some of the outstanding balance, do not think for one minute that the debt is "written off", the greeks have lost national treasures, the way in which the massive amounts of money was made available and then the greek government working under the promise of more, was encouraged to spend it, says to me that a part of the plan was to remove the greek national treasures into private hands.

The ongoing mendacity of bankster involvement in destroying countries, destabilising their populations, and then walking away with the objects of greatest national value is more than coincidence.
My words will be borne on the wings of truth as you see other countries begin to fall like dominos, and the national treasures they have placed as collaterol being removed into private hands.
Agenda 21, the central banks owned by the U.N, providing this money to finaegle these items into the UN's control, How can a country have a national identity if it has been destroyed and replaced with "Common Ownership".

Humanity has become a parasites lunch for the few, and the way in which they are decimating it's lifeblood is reckless and shows an indifference as to wether or not it survives, people do have tolerances, each of us as individuals have a tolerance beyond which unusually stressful situations that we do not normally find ourselves create an environment in which people snap and behave in ways they never thought possible.
No wonder government has been trying so hard to destroy aspects of community over the last few years so fervently, people are easier to control, when they do not have each other for support, or, networks in which survival becomes easier by working together.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join