It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone want out of ET-UFO Disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I feel you. However, how are we to trust anything the government says regarding the topic if they have lied to us all along? In other words, what would lead us to believe that what they were saying was true?

For all we know, they could reveal to us that they have been in contact with ETs and that they are benevolent, making all of us embrace the alleged "reality" simply because they finally "disclosed." All the while the world elite may be colluding with the ETs who were actually malevolent and wanted a majority of the human race for food?

Pure speculation there, but the point is, how do we trust a government whose lied to us all along, even under a disclosure situation?

Well said sir. At this point, I've become so jaded I don't trust a damn word they say anyways (about even the most mundane issues). I'd be suspicious regardless of the form "disclosure" took and likely try to draw my own conclusions anyways.

good thought. It's merely impossible at this point to really discern whether under such circumstances they would be telling the truth or not. Nevertheless, what you do personally if the whole world embraced it and you were seen as an outcast if you didn't?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey
And here we go again...

What is there to "disclose" on a
UNIDENTYFIED FLYING OBJECT...

"Well as it seem they are all luminous flying pigs"
"Nothing to see here folks, move along"

An Unidentyfied Object is just that: UNIDENTYFIED
It could be a car, bat, fridge, toddler, 2mile rock, teen
on speed, nuclear powerplant...Whatever...

As to Extra Terestrials.
Well, what of them? We are NOT ALONE HERE people.
This universe is bigger than you could possibly imagine.
Do anyone honestly belive that this little bunghole we
call earth is ONE singel hit in the whole universe..
REALLY?????

the scenario of who these beings are go beyond simply ET. They could well be ED (extra-dimensional) to which a whole different reality would come into view.

My personal conviction is that the phenomenon we see on earth as alien abductions or ETs are simply demonic or spiritual in nature (extra-dimensional) while that doesn't mean they can't manifest physically.

That also doesn't negate the possibility of there being life on other planets.

I agree completely with your assessment, personally.

Which further complicates the idea of Disclosure. What if the reality of the phenomenon is such that the "space brothers" crowd or the stanton freedman "Aliens from another planet" crowd would be incensed or unable to cope with the nature of the reality of the situation? To say the least of religious fundamentalists?

What if the truth is not what anyone wants to hear?

All I know is I still want to hear it. I guess you could say I'm obsessed with truth. I've always lived my life believing that I'd rather experience immense pain or discomfort at knowing the truth, than to live in blissful ignorance. This issue is no different for me.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

ironic that you mention religious fundamentalists...I have been labelled as such. I am a Christian (based on studying the claims, not upbringing) and so while I have a unique position in that I like the topic of UFOs and aliens and all the paranormal, supernatural etc, I found the truth to be in the written records from an entity outside of space and time...

But, I will be the first to criticize the institution of Church and the horrific reputation religion has in general. It's really frustrating when talking to some folks in a place like ATS because I am labelled a fundie just because I am Christian.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

How can an UNIDENTYFIED obejct be misidentyfied?!?!?!?

As to EXTRA TERESTRIALS: Beings NOT of this earth...THIS earth..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
As unique and special as it would be to be alone in the universe, I don't want to be. I think it would give me closure and hope for something better if 'they' arrive.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
At this point, I just want it to happen so I can see the looks on people's faces.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
At this point, I just want it to happen so I can see the looks on people's faces.

That's honest fr sure. There's a part of me that feels the same. Although its just my pride speaking

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The only thing I want to get out of this, is for them to admit they aren't in control anymore and haven't been for many years. Otherwise I know whatever disclosure there is will just be a small leak in the huge volume of files they actually have. Disclosure will otherwise never happen, because there is always something to hide.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I think it's not so much about wanting "disclosure" as simply wanting answers.

Why did ancient civilizations chart the sun and the moon?

Why did Europeans explore the New World?

Why did Tesla and Edison race to invent commercial electricity?

Why is the whole world obsessed with nuclear research?

The reason: Because humans are curious. They want to learn more about what these things are. Also, humans are power-hungry, and knowledge is power, regardless of whether it's the power of a covert military research group, or the power of a single individual to understand a little bit more about the great unknown.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miccey

To say the least of religious fundamentalists?

What if the truth is not what anyone wants to hear?

All I know is I still want to hear it. I guess you could say I'm obsessed with truth. I've always lived my life believing that I'd rather experience immense pain or discomfort at knowing the truth, than to live in blissful ignorance. This issue is no different for me.

"The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders, and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness." 2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

You've hit the nail on the head that most do not want to hear the truth. I know from your perspective that it's people like 'religious fundamentalists' who won't accept aliens, but inspired scripture states the exact opposite - that's it's those who refused to love the truth more than the lies. I'm proof, for my entire adult life I truly thought that aliens were toying with us, then something happened and I thought to pray about it. Needless to say, it was very painful as He showed me the extent of the lies and deceptions that have been created by the earthly powers. If you truly love the truth, you will seek God, for He is Truth

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Simple..

I need a ride to check out the farside of the Moon

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I want the truth. Something like this:

But of course calibrated with whatever's been horded by religious and governmental history groups. Its easier to compartmentalize and hide things in the Govt than it is to span across agencies and put the truth together. Maybe that's why the "nwosatare" and similar youtubers seem to be doing better recently.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Free energy devices and matter converters being rolled out to the public like a logical species would do. Antigravity and FTL tech would be cool also. But we will need a few decades of everyone having the first tech specified to allow the human condition to heal and become more pleasant. Gotta remove that greed and ego

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NullVoid
I dont want disclosure
I dont need disclosure
I want actions, the abductions must stop.
in other words "Hey you, come down"

Ever heard of CE4 research? Might be a missing piece to the puzzle...although you may not like the proposed solution for the phenomenon.

as soon as i realised that they were writing GOD, JESUS CHRIST etc. in caps, i closed the site instantly. thats pathetic to say the least. not opening that site EVER again

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
free enegry

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

For many years, I harked "disclosure, disclosure!" But now I am at a place where I am indifferent to it. I have my theories of what the phenomenon is and what it represents. But that's beside the point. So to get a feel for where people are at, why do you want disclosure?

Is it simply for Governments to cough up the truth regarding the phenomenon?

Is it because you think ETs are our saviors?

Is it because you just want to show all the skeptics in your family that you were right all along?

These are just examples, but I'm sure ya'll will have good answers...what's the motive behind wanting ET-UFO disclosure?

in a nut shell (HELP)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I've speculated on this topic internally for decades, and there is not one possible scenario that would send me into full blown panic mode, cause me to abandon my spiritual beliefs and quit my job and build temples to ET's, or any other irrational reaction.
How about if the Government(s) were actually infiltrated and taken over by malevolent aliens with the intent of enslavement of the populations to be used in any fashion they wished. Aliens who walk and talk like us but hold allegiance to a alien power. Of course Disclosure would not come, only disinformation and diversion would be seen.

Would that scenario warrant a panic?

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What would I like from it?

HONESTY....

Just plain and simple honesty. No more deceit. No more Big Brother taking it upon themselves to protect my weak constitution. No more Big Brother deciding what the public can and can not handle, what they deserve to know or not.

To have it put an end to our benevolent government ASSuming that the general public has the IQ of a nit in heat by (IMO) incessantly doling out some really bad excuses and or lies that an inbred backwoods hick could even spot from "way over yonder".

That's all. I would just really love some freaking honesty for once. Regardless of the information, regardless if i like what I hear or not... I got my girl panties on. Bring it.

edit on 5/18/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
1: I want a ride in a flying saucer.

2: I want some cool ET tech.

3: I want them to make the main religious institutions(you know who I mean) eat humble pie.

4: I want them to stop war, not likely, they'd probably have to kill a lot of people to achieve that.

5: I want one of them tall blond nordic type female aliens for a girlfriend.

6: I want em to clean up our planet coz we're too lazy, not likely either, it's our mess, we should sort it out.

7: I want to explore the universe, also highly unlikely, my primitive human brain would probably melt trying to comprehend the immensity of space and the diversity of life therein.

8: I would like to be able to get drunk and have an instant cure like on star trek.

9: I'd like to sit down with an alien and have him answer a tonne of questions about who we are, the history of life on earth, time travel, bigfoot etc.

And 10: I want anti-gravity period.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Stop kidding yourselves. We will never get disclouse unless there is some "attack" or huge encounter. Everyone remembers the panic there was when "The War of The Worlds" was broadcasted back in the 30's. Why would they ever say there were aliens and risk that type of panic again? The risk would have to be worth it. And unless there is absolutely no way of denying it any more, they won't risk it. So... my question to you is: Why do everyone feel the need to keep talking about it like it will ever actually be disclosed?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join