It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: YOUR stand on Lesser of two Evil's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I just want to see where everyone stands. This is an anonymous poll so your name won't be identified. Please take this poll to see where America stands in terms of the lesser of two evil's syndrome.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

groups.yahoo.com...

[edit on 30-9-2004 by TrueLies]

[edit on 30-9-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I will gladly say that I am voting for my conscious. I am voting for the good and against the evil. That is plural btw. I will probably vote alternatingly between Democrat, Libertarian, Indie, and Green, depending on how the issues stand on the federal, state, and local levels. The Presidential level can only be a one way road. Too bad you can't vote against someone and give the other parties a boost.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Lesser of evils. If you had to choose would you rather have your toe cut off, your foot cut off or have no say in the matter what so ever?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
C'mon people, get those votes in!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thank you True Lies for fixing the reply button

Whats the saying ? Definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Im with you and cannot choose Evil1 or Evil2 this time around. I will be able to look in the mirror and say proudly, I didnt vote insanely this time around.

No Vote here

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I agree with the philosophy of Russle Crowe's Character in "Master and Commander":

"You'll never progress in the Service until you've learned to choose the lesser of two . . ."

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You are not a member of the group FreeSpeechZone.

Hey, True, this is what I got when I clicked on your link
. Any suggestions?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
All 5 of us voted No?

Only five votes? What's up with that???

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe

You are not a member of the group FreeSpeechZone.

Hey, True, this is what I got when I clicked on your link
. Any suggestions?

You can join......LOL

Its just a political group I started on Yahoo groups, its mainly Libertarians but everyone is welcome. We tend to lean toward the conservative side so you would probibly like it. Our main intent is to preserve freedom in our wonderful country and promote activisiam among our members.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Welcome back Amuk!!!
I hope you are feeling well.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Thanks, AMUK, I joined...and voted.
I'll have to check out you site later...it's getting late.

Although I know it would be a good thing to vote for a third party candidate, in 2004 I can't do it.
For me, voting my conscience is voting for the lesser of two evils. I fear what would happen if Kerry were elected.

top topics

join