It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know that Disney has a secret VIP club, suggestively named "Club 33"??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well, definitely I didn't. I mean, we all know that Disney is the biggest and nastiest American apparatus for creating Monarch slave celebrities, that Walt Disney himself built a whole structure of occultist gays and pedos, hidden behind theme parks, that several of his cartoons are embedded with subliminal images and messages of sexual nature, etc, etc, but WOW, a VIP club named after the 33 degrees of Freemasonry rites, is like a boot in the face of US society,

ANAHEIM, Calif. – For the first time in a decade, California's iconic Disneyland has opened membership for its exclusive and secretive Club 33 -- a restaurant tucked behind a green door in the Anaheim theme park's New Orleans Square, the Los Angeles Times reported.

One hundred of the estimated 800 people on the waiting list will soon receive invitations to join the club, but entry won't come cheap: new members are required to pay $25,000 up front, plus an additional $10,000 a year in fees.

Club 33 was opened in 1967, six months after Walt Disney's death, and has since earned near mythical status -- playing host to presidents, business moguls and celebrities.

Disney is allowing a "limited number" of new entrants as part of its celebration of the club's 45th anniversary this year.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I wonder what they do inside this club, behind closed doors. I bet Christina Aguilera knows very well.

edit on 5/15/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I hear they kidnap kids in the Haunted Castle and serve them for dinner at banquets at the club.
edit on 5/15/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I hear they kidnap kids in the Haunted Castle and serve them for dinner at banquets at the club.

I'm sure you know a lot about haunting, because you haunt every single thread people post on ATS.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Every one.
Wow. I had no idea.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
10k a year for annual membership fee?!

Um, what the hell is up with that?!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
10k a year for annual membership fee?!

Um, what the hell is up with that?!

You know... they might spend a truckload of money to keep cops, lawyers, judges and general authorities within their pockets and turning the head the other side, while they keep the Monarch machine full steam ahead.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Right. But why? What type of nefarious acts could be going on within the green door? I dont know much of the Disney thing as I never was a fan.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

And once a year the "Zionist Jews" thaw out Walt Disney and share communion using his flesh and blood.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
S&F.

My first research was about programming and such, and it lead me right to Disney, and their utter craziness.

As for me I will keep an eye out for the "chosen" few that will be allowed to become members.

BTW, I have written quite a few threads over the years pertaining to these things, and there are always going to be people that cannot handle it, so let them be, I promise you the further you look into Club 33 and Disney including affiliates you will not be the same.

If your not familiar with the rituals and abuses, then tread lightly on this, but if you are more familiarized with it, it wont take long to be able to see right through the Disney door.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

Disney 101: Google for "Disney MK Ultra Monarch" in the same search.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

did you know once you reach 33 you're told there are more degrees bet not

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Club was created to entertain high class donors and sponsors. There were 33. They made that the address and the rest is mystery..I mean history.
This is really a stupid attempt at a conspiracy.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Why use fox news? Why not go here and join them?

The only pre-requisite is that you have copious amounts of scratch to fork over. So far theres only 487 members.

Click here if you have lots of money and want to join OPs super secret Disney club.

Just follow the links.

1anunaki, not everything with the number 33 is a conspiracy.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This topic has been beaten to death on ATS many times.. It's not Masonic, never was never will be.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Oh come on, its a private dining club by the sounds of it, nothing sinister here at all! Just rich idiots with nothing better to do with their money!

Oh and by the way a reverse google image search will show you that the Christina pic is a fake.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
but WOW, a VIP club named after the 33 degrees of Freemasonry rites

The club was named after its original 33 donors....not Freemasonry.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveydavey

Oh come on, its a private dining club by the sounds of it, nothing sinister here at all! Just rich idiots with nothing better to do with their money!

Oh and by the way a reverse google image search will show you that the Christina pic is a fake.

I don't think you'll convince someone who believes in the whole Disney monarch baloney that the picture is a fake.

My family are "rich idiots" and we've been to the club as guests quite a few times. Our kids love it (mainly due to getting extra FastPasses as perks). We go to one of the Disney parks about twice a year and any time we go we try to go to 33. The family member who has us as guests tells me there are about 8 memberships opening up this year. I guess that's big news since they've not added anyone in quite a while.

I absolutely love threads like this. There's little else this entertaining.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Quick. Start hunting for Freemason symbolisms within the Club 33.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If you research, the picture with Donald Duck and Christina Aguilera is fake.
I saw the real one on another thread here on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join