It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Cops Fear-WARNING-As disturbing as Kelly Thomas video X 10

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SulucOhmun

I am more than pleased you got my point, brother, and I am truly sorry for the pain that was caused you. Pain hurts, I understand. I hope you can move on from this and be free.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
taser-jacket-will-jolt-your-assailants

It’s the No-Contact Jacket, and it is a battery-powered jolt-producer designed to keep women feeling safe from attackers. That little switch the model is holding triggers an 80,000-volt jolt that resonates throughout the outside of the jacket. You don’t get juiced yourself because a layer of insulated rubber separates you from the electricity coursing through the fabric.

In case you’re wondering, the jacket is waterproof.

a little modification and both the voltage and Amperage can be cranked up

F the police
who needs them?
just invest in and use a 3d printer and build your own army of drones

make sure you have multiple means of controlling them [in case of jamming]
like whistles
modified semaphore hand signals
infrared
brainwaves?

diydrones.com...

Build yourself a Drone NOW (before they become illegal)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Your right. You are absolutely right.

I have been 'opt' for release from probation for "good behavior/e,g I don't use drugs" for 8 months now, I am continuing to pay the county probation department, and I am using this time to educate myself on the law, find a better attorney, and form a legitimate and concise argument when I have to attend court for the final "dismissal " hearing.

I'm also using this time to write a letter to this judge, and, a small speech I plan on reading aloud in the court room when I am "freed from my bonds" by this judge.

Perhaps if I'm lucky this judge might knock my offense down to a misdemeanor and allow me to live a normal life after all of this(opposed to life as an ex-felon), but I doubt it, either way I'm not going hold back when I get my chance to speak.

He requests that every successful 'recovered addict' say a few words about the benefits of 'their program' at dismissal time, thus the speech.

I'd love some ideas on any other actions I should be taking (NOW), though I do not mind retrospective criticism the same.

Thanks,
-Sully.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This video leaves me thoroughly disgusted to say the least. The one that kept making me cringe was when the guy was burned in a car accident so severely that his skin was hanging off in "sheets". These are extensive 3rd degree burns that leave muscles, tendons, ligaments, and/or bones exposed.

I ASSuME we have all suffered a burn or two in our lifetimes, most of us even 2nd degree burns. Thankfully most of us don't experience the kinds of burns that doctors have to put patients into comas for to keep them from dying of shock from the agony of it.

A burn that causes blistering is very painful. I can't imagine having my skin hanging off in sheets and officers firing on me because I do not want to "lay down" on the filthy ground causing further injury (not to mention unexplainable pain), or firing on me because my body has gone into shock and I can not manage to do what they are asking....

The whole video was chilling and reminds me of the saying that Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely. I am glad that there are still good LEOs out there doing a pretty much thankless job. I just wish there was an easier way to weed out the bad ones before innocent people were hurt/killed.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm not ignorant when it comes to the law. I have actually been spending a lot of time researching the subject the last few years. That said, I wasn't aware of these decisions.

Reading that makes me very happy!

How it might play out in actuality is another story however.

Thanks for these! saved them, going to go over the court transcripts!

--Sully.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Challenging jurisdiction retroactively is no easy task. The courts clearly have jurisdiction since your plea bargain was made. It would be necessary to challenge the jurisdiction of the arresting officer. I don't know if an attorney can help you with this or not. I do know that you are now in their system, and unless you can effectively challenge the jurisdiction retroactively, you will always be in their system.

Talk to your attorney, tell that person you want to challenge the jurisdiction of the arresting police officer. That attorney will probably lecture you and try to explain to you how the legal system works, but just remain calm and patient with that person, and keep insisting that you want to go back to the initial arrest and challenge the lawfulness of that act. Do it as politely and as charmingly as you can and you will begin to start making headway.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

How it might play out in actuality is another story however.

true but if you read [and follow through on] my previous post [p14]
your odds for a happy ending will increase

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Thanks. I agree with this also.

If I can find a decent attorney that will take payments (I'm not filthy rich), I will. The previous attorney really just took my money, and told me to shut my mouth and finish probation.

I know that there are two methods to overturn a guilty plea, one being habeas corpus, the other is what I'd be trying for.

I do have a sincere amount of paperwork, medical and the like, that I could use to defend the position that I was coerced to plead guilty, denied my basic human and higher constitutional rights, or alternatively that I was not in my right mind when I was asked to much such a plea(I genuinely wasn't). (See the decision on torture, the final ruling being that any evidence obtained during is not reliable, I'm assuming a guilty plea as a result would be met with the same decision, if I can prove it.).

I plan on doing all of the above, and should I fail, at this point having served my entire "term of detention/probation" and fulfilled all legal requirements, I'll just accept a dismissal kicking and screaming.

Either way things go, I am determined that they do not go over passively.

Perhaps I should not speak that way, and set it in stone personally that I will accept nothing less than my guilty plea being overturned and the evidence challenged in court... I'm on the fence about it.

I just wonder if I do succeed in overturning my plea, and the plaintiff completely fabricates evidence against me and it is upheld (somehow), if I can still serve time in jail--even after finishing all of the terms of my probation.

Time & a good attorney will tell.

Thanks again for your input,
--Sully.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I actually thought about this earlier today (seriously, not joking.)

I was thinking about ways that I could have used technology to avoid my situation.

After watching this video I thought about the instructable for "taser gloves", and modifying it to be an entire jacket.

Personally I want to install a second set of windows on all six windows of my car, that you can not see through, have a hole in the driver side window big enough to fit insurance/license etc, and just roll them up prior to a "traffic stop".

If the LEO can not "see" inside the car, there is little else he can do to fabricate a reason to extend said traffic stop, or ask you to exit the vehicle--unless they are totally crooked, like the one I had the luck of meeting.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is disgusting. Videos like these need to be shown to the public more often. It's sad this has to be posted on a website for this to actually found out. It's no wonder why teenagers and the upcoming generations of kids are having more and more disrespect for police and scumbags like these.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

lol forget the windows
you want a retractable shell
sorta like in the batman movies [not the tumbler]

oh and back on topic
you can use the drones to film and record w/ multiple angles
edit on 15-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
im 10 minutes in and this is sick amerika are all of your cops motherF******* NAZIS i hope they all burn for what theyn are doing this is just horrible

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

dude you sure you not one of those fking bastard cops we talking about here. you sure sound like one or are married to one

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by real1tys8

dude you sure you not one of those fking bastard cops we talking about here. you sure sound like one or are married to one

Dude, you must have a serious reading comprehension deficiency. Don't let that jerking knee hit you in the nose. That could hurt.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The really scary about this is the video has had just over 50,000 views since the 8th on youtube. It should be a 100 x that in this world of social media. Look at Kony for godsake.

Someoneyoumightknow

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
as i watched the video, all i could think of was what happened after the retired policemen who were conducting this survey got arrested because they wouldn't show there Id?? I would like to have a follow up video from this, showing if they nailed the offending officers or had any repurcussions from it. other than that, it did scare the crap out of me!! i think if they would have done these things to one of my children, or loved ones, i would be on a warpath that only a bullet would stop.. as i am sure all of you feel!

MBF

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I had a little confrontation a few months back with an Asst. DA. I told him what I was going to do if I had the problem again and he made a threat to prosecute me. Right after that, I was contacted by somebody in the office and asked if I had a gun and a permit to carry it and I said that I did. I was told that I needed to start carrying it, not to protect me from the crook that I was having problems with, but from people in the DA's office. OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM HAS GONE CRAZY!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I watched the whole video the other night. Thank you for posting it here and bringing it to our attention.

Notice in lots of those situations large crowds of people allow just a few cops over power and abuse someone unjustifiably. Basically these people's consensus is... "Let me back up here, I don't want to go to jail too, although I feel some pity it's not enough for me to get involved and risk going to jail for a stranger."

And the rest of the vid....WoW I knew it was bad and that they had a "code" but WoW this is a horrible situation! There is going to be an uprising no doubt. It's not a matter of if but when.

May one day a new person of this world will walk freely and realize that this world is truly at peace, they will no doubt give homage to those of us that have suffered in our walk.

-FREEDOM!-

-Alien

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

thanks for posting this up I'll watch when I get home from school since it won't stream on mobile. I wanted to add that the armed revenue collectors are the real domestic terrorists. we should have never been sent overseas to fight when the enemy was here the whole time. hell the navy should have enough tomahawks to erase all of the pork palaces.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
One of the reasons that the police have become more militaristic and aggressive is due to the police unions. By their efforts policy if not laws are changed to make them “safer.” while at the same time making the average citizen more likely to be harmed by them. The problem is clear; there is no organization that protects or defends the average citizen from laws or policies that are counter to the safety of the average citizen. You are in fact, on your own.

This link below shows how those unions operate in the case where they tazed a pregnant woman that THREE cops couldn’t handle. That article also shows that if the police are so poorly trained that three of them cannot handle one pregnant woman, then we are in more trouble than I thought.

freedominourtime.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join