It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you can astral project, then I have a question regarding reality that spawned from reading time t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So as stated in the title, I was using the almighty search function and stumbled upon one of the many threads regarding time travel. I am curious to know what astral beings say about time travel. I have read that through astral travel one can meet several entities and gain various knowledge so I want to know what anyone has heard from these beings regarding time travel.

Furthermore, if one can astral project then is remote viewing simply astral projecting in a conscious state? Have people capable of this essentially "mastered" astral projection?

The next question I have is in relation to time traveling creating alternate realities/ universes and is the main cause for creating this thread. If a change in time would create an alternate reality, as many have stated throughout several threads, then who is to say that this current reality is not in fact a diverged path off of the main timeline? Simply put, is our reality a parallel universe? I do not mean to say is it parallel, but whether or not it is the original timeline from which all other realities stem from. I came to this thought by means of reading several other threads about how people remember things that did not happen. For example the death of celebrities. I for one could swear that Billy Graham died back in the 90's and have read from many others that they remember the same thing. Several counts of people remembering the setup of cities such as a path they used to take everyday home from school that one day upon revisiting said path, a building had been constructed there that has been there several decades before the person was even born. Where is the explanation for this?

How do people possess such vivid memories of things that would appear to be impossible in this reality? Are these memories created from the original timeline, from what I will refer to as our base self(the original copy of ourselves thereby implying that we are in fact the copies)?

I attempted to word this the best I could, so I apologize if it is confusing. I searched vigorously for answers to these questions and have read several post in the threads I have searched but have not yet found these questions stated anywhere or not yet found an answer to the questions.

edit on 13-5-2012 by Timical because: The title was cut off

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timical
So as stated in the title, I was using the almighty search function and stumbled upon one of the many threads regarding time travel. I am curious to know what astral beings say about time travel. I have read that through astral travel one can meet several entities and gain various knowledge so I want to know what anyone has heard from these beings regarding time travel.

Furthermore, if one can astral project then is remote viewing simply astral projecting in a conscious state? Have people capable of this essentially "mastered" astral projection?

The next question I have is in relation to time traveling creating alternate realities/ universes and is the main cause for creating this thread. If a change in time would create an alternate reality, as many have stated throughout several threads, then who is to say that this current reality is not in fact a diverged path off of the main timeline? Simply put, is our reality a parallel universe? I do not mean to say is it parallel, but whether or not it is the original timeline from which all other realities stem from. I came to this thought by means of reading several other threads about how people remember things that did not happen. For example the death of celebrities. I for one could swear that Billy Graham died back in the 90's and have read from many others that they remember the same thing. Several counts of people remembering the setup of cities such as a path they used to take everyday home from school that one day upon revisiting said path, a building had been constructed there that has been there several decades before the person was even born. Where is the explanation for this?

How do people possess such vivid memories of things that would appear to be impossible in this reality? Are these memories created from the original timeline, from what I will refer to as our base self(the original copy of ourselves thereby implying that we are in fact the copies)?

I attempted to word this the best I could, so I apologize if it is confusing. I searched vigorously for answers to these questions and have read several post in the threads I have searched but have not yet found these questions stated anywhere or not yet found an answer to the questions.

whew! It worked!!
You had posted and completely explained all of it to people who shouldn't know about it, so I traveled back in time and altered reality so you'd no longer know the secret. I see it worked!

That was a close one!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Not going to lie, you blew my mind for a second.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

reply to post by PurpleChiten

Not going to lie, you blew my mind for a second.

Just be glad it worked, you wouldn't have liked the alternative!
I try to steer them away from violence, but I'm just not always able to do that

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You can't change time.

If you went in the past and did something its already done in our history now.

Only what you are alllowed to do can be done and nothing else, this realm is very tigthly managed by Higher Ups.

The different timelines are all variations of possibilities and probabilities and what could be, and the only way we can change timelines to a better one is by making better choices.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
You can't change time.

If you went in the past and did something its already done in our history now.

Only what you are alllowed to do can be done and nothing else, this realm is very tigthly managed by Higher Ups.

The different timelines are all variations of possibilities and probabilities and what could be, and the only way we can change timelines to a better one is by making better choices.

That's not what you said before my time jump

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

"The different timelines are all variations of possibilities and probabilities....", so then what is your opinion on this reality stemming from a base timeline?

Are you also saying that time is in no way possible of manipulation and is this just an opinion or something you have heard through astral travel?

I have heard the argument that time travel is impossible because one could go back in time and prevent one from ever coming into existence and that it simply does not make sense. But I have seen and heard of several things that do not make sense, yet they are.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

Is there a base? Or is it just all possiblities and probabilities with countless souls living through them. Even facets of ourselves, all at once, No Time?

When I awoke a guide was speakng, a woman's voice, where I had just visited a more negaitve timeline and there was a tragedy in that one. And just prior to opening my eyes, and directed to this one, the one we're in, she said, that this was just one of the possibilities and probabilities, meaning, no more and no less than the others.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

"No time?" Can you clarify this for me? Are saying that time is non existent(not trying to put words in your mouth, just seeking clarity)?

You mentioned a more "negative timeline", are you using the term timeline as a synonym for possibly plane, reality, or dimension? You are confusing me to say the least, sorry and thank you for replying. Could you please possibly answer all the questions I am purposing to you to help me understand better?

With there being multiple possibilities or "timelines", wouldn't there have to be a base timeline for which all the other possibilities to stem from or am I just not understanding this?

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
As long as you guys don't get close to the real answer again, it's all good. I hate doing more than one time jump a day to fix things, it takes a lot out of me

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

There is no time, its just a program in our head based on the orbit of our planet around our "clock" sun.

We live in infinity.

Place a dot on an infinite line or in a ocean of infinite fractals and try to take a measurement. Then move the dot and do the same. No matter where you place it, the same infinite volume exits in all directions. The same infinite volume exists within a grain of sand, potentially if used, as within a star, as without both, as within you, and without you. No measurement can be taken. There is no bigger/smaler, higher/lower, past/future. Only as perceived.

Horton Hears A Who!

Our universe could be a grain of sand, lying on the shore of another, with infinites nestled within.

There are infinite layers within this infinite universe, ie channels, akin to a very advanced, televison with infinite channels within and infinite ranges of frequency from denser/gravity, to lighter.

A craft that shows up can be 30 feet on the outside but contain an entire world within, and is more portal/doorway than craft. And yet boundaries can be utilizied anyway Higher Ups choose, ie, within a small space, they can reformat the infinity within to any size.

They themselves are not confined to size, and when we see orbs, the could be a soul, or they can be an entire civilzation or world, visiting, observing.

All the lifetimes you have ever lived, will ever live, in infinity are at once, there is no time, no linear time, just perceptions in your consciousness of events, that are in order. That creates a timeline of events for you.

We're already through all the tests in this universe, and out the other side, progressed, and this is the past. But to the clips of self just beginning the journey, we've just started, for each clip in the infinite roll of film is forever as well.

Its all like infinite fractals, all at once.

We're like infintie diamond star souls with each face of the diamond one of our lifetimes, trying to polish the imperfection with other sections huge and clear and through. And we're always apart of yet another Fractal, or Higher Self, to Creator, though this is an infinite perceptional journey, for there is not to end to it. And its all at once. All the timelines.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
If something in the time line changes your A(progression of your knowledge) to Z(current collection of your knowledge) it will instantly become your knowledge of the new reality. Hence changes in time have been, were, and always was to you right now. An anomaly that effects space time that you are near could throw your A to Z out of whack a bit. If so then you would be the only one that didn't know something or knew something that was not.

If masses of people experience the same things out of sync then its most likely an Occam's razor scenario. Example: you have heard in passing that someone famous died on the news. Years later they are alive. Either you and everyone else were in a time anomaly or it was misrepresented on the news and later redacted and you missed it.

Here is a link.
www.mediabistro.com...

String theory or anything involving multiple dimensions CERN is accidentally disproving.

Or that's what "they" would have us believe.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"No time?" Can you clarify this for me? Are saying that time is non existent(not trying to put words in your mouth, just seeking clarity)?

You mentioned a more "negative timeline", are you using the term timeline as a synonym for possibly plane, reality, or dimension? You are confusing me to say the least, sorry and thank you for replying. Could you please possibly answer all the questions I am purposing to you to help me understand better?

With there being multiple possibilities or "timelines", wouldn't there have to be a base timeline for which all the other possibilities to stem from or am I just not understanding this?

I believe what we mean as "time" is a series of "memories", ( but what are memories?). The brain mistakes the memories as a "series" (as in, linearity; the processing power of the brain is not fast enough to understand that memory is the same streamline of information that your receiving as always). Personally I dont know where the information is streaming from, but i believe buy the time any of us have to compacity to understand that, there will be no such idea as "where" or location.
I kindof have the huch that what your meaning to ask is " whats anything at all? or what is the reality made of?
people say, atoms, electrons, neutrons or whatever. . . but what the f does that mean to you?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Stop it, you are making me confuzzled. As for the universe possibly being the size of a grain of sand, well I have heard this before but can not really get behind it. I am not saying it is not true, it simply is hard for me wrap my head around as if it were reality. I think I just did a poor job of explaining that but hopefully you understand.

The part that bugs me ever so much, is you saying that "All the lifetimes you have ever lived, will ever live, in infinity are at once, there is no time, no linear time, just perceptions in your consciousness of events, that are in order. That creates a timeline of events for you." No me gusta. If the past lives are on a timeline(if possible disregard measuring time on an infinite timeline) then one would have to proceed the other thereby creating a "past life". Therefor time in some degree would have to exists right? How is a past life, but also all at once?

You are making me think, I thank you, all of you.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The clarity you get through astral projection and experiences aided by things like '___' explains a lot of this. The problem is the inability to comprehend or translate it once you're back in your body. These are things that need to be experienced firsthand, you won't get the answer from any writings.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostZer0

I like your first paragraph and I agree with it. As for the second I have a problem. I looked up Occam's Razor and it is defined as, "a scientific and philosophic rule that entities should not be multiplied unnecessarily which is interpreted as requiring that the simplest of competing theories be preferred to the more complex or that explanations of unknown phenomena be sought first in terms of known quantities" via www.merriam-webster.com...'s%20razor. To me this just means the simplest way of explaining something, similar to it being an antonym for a rube goldberg machine in principle. I fail to see how Occam's Razor explains this as I believe you are using it as an object. But once again, this term is new to me so I may just be ignorant... ha.

The link you provided is a good find, but I do not believe people would remember hearing someone dieing but not it being a mistaken report. Simply seems odd to me. Like I said, I remember it happening in the 90s as do many others. How could so many people him dieing but not that it was a false report. Granted I was in my early teens at the time so I could understand me personally missing that part, but so many others that are much older and mentally developed than myself at the time.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mnkyvsalien

I certainly believe that memories are in fact linear. I can easily tell which ones occurred before or after the others. Do you have anything to reference so that I may better educate myself on what you are trying to get across?

I have interests in what reality consist of but rather is it possible that our reality is not the base line reality? Time for an analogy. Poor example but bare with me(pun intended). In an episode of Family guy Stewie and Brian travel the multiverse where each reality they visited was an offshoot of their original(base) reality due to changes in history. Could we be occupying a reality that stemmed from the base reality there by possibly causing false memories that derive from the base reality?

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

I have always prided myself on the ability to learn from others, hence what I am trying to do here. Saying that it has to be experienced first hand AND is difficult to explain puts a damper on my opinion of an validation towards astral projection. I have been trying to do it, read threads dated over two years ago, and yet no success. Flip, what the zip? I am determined to do this but have been trying many techniques and strategies over ten years with nothing to show for it.

One thing I will note, I lucid dream just about every night and in one of the threads dated in 11-2010, someone claimed that astral projection and lucid dreaming were one in the same.
So have I been doing this for many years already and somehow it just has not yet registered with my brain. I have had several "dreams" that could be astral projection, but I can not tell. Just last night, my dream consisted of the man that lived in my house previously who passed away, came to me and held my hand and asked if could tell his son that it was his fault and he was filled with grieve and wanted to apologize. Dream... astral projection? I can think freely and do whatever I want but how is it not a dream?

If everything you say is true, then I suppose I will stop with this thread as asking questions is not going to get me anywhere.

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Timical

I didn't mean that in a way that should stop you in your tracks, it just takes a LOT of practice and i'm nowhere near perfect at it. And of course, the simple way i stated: '___'. It's like It's like meditation jumper cables. You get the same deeply rewarding experiences in a matter of seconds but you may be against the use of things like that, and to each their own.

All i mean is, when you are out of body and having these experiences, your perception and comprehension are on an entirely different level, so for me at least, it's impossible to describe, but well worth the work.

(Also note to the moderators: I'm new here and i'm not sure if discussing things like psychedelics is against the rules, my apologies if so.)

posted on May, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bodhi7

I am an avid weight lifter/ gym rat and firmly stand against taking anything that may alter my natural progress. Besides, it is much more rewarding to accomplish something on my own rather than taking a "booster" and this ideal goes with everything I do in life including my attempts at astral projection. Although I do appreciate your suggestion.

So then for you personally, is there a clear distinction from lucid dreaming and astral projection? I have read many conflicting ideas on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join