It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumsfeld Cautious on Iraq Terror-Link Documents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Saddam transfered his planes to Iran before the first gulf war did he not? So why is Iran not considered as a possible storage option?

[edit on 7-10-2004 by zurvan]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan
Saddam transfered his planes to Iran before the first gulf war did he not? So why is Iran not considered as a possible storage option?

Can you prove this? I think he didnt have any planes since we didnt find any when we got there in 2003.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

Can you prove this? I think he didnt have any planes since we didnt find any when we got there in 2003.

Ha ha ha, no they did not exist you are rightf

proof????

and this

[edit on 8-10-2004 by zurvan]
s

Axl

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The US obviously cannot find the WMD......so they are using other countries as alibi.....and that the country is helping Saddam........

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   

That was meant as a joke m8, I mean we cant PROVE this unless we actually get ahold of the planes and they are not there anymore, see my point?

BTW, Nice signature.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
WMD moving to Syria?

That's pretty funny, I call it passing the hot potatoe in a bid to take over the middle-east.

Afganistan, Iraq down

Iran and Syria get ready to catch the WMD hot potatoe!!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   

MMMM i C , I get it now. It is pretty difficult to know that though when you are not expecting it. So I think 1 point 2 ya 0 2 me

That was meant as a joke m8, I mean we cant PROVE this unless we actually get ahold of the planes and they are not there anymore, see my point?

BTW, Nice signature.

same goes for your signature

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The sorry facts are: The Hussien family were inhuman abusers of the most heinous fashion. OF COURSE THEY HAD, AND WOULD USE ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE HORRIBLE SUFFERING AND DEATH!
There is no lack of monsters with disfunctional behavior. I really believe that ALL Middle Eastern people should be spayed, and neutered.
The facts are: He used up what he had on his own people, and just didnt get to make more before we smacked him down. If Saddam were let go, the first thing he would do is get ahold of some real nasty stuff, and spew his hatred and death wherever he could get to! ALL the creatures in the Middle East are like this, as the constant barrage of news shows us:
isreal bombs palistine, vise-versa, Afghans kill there own, just for the hell of it. Arabs, muslims, iraqis, iranians, ALL a bunch of wacko-religeo-souless bastards! [Besides, they are all related, and you know what inter-breeding does]
End all religeon and humankind will finally take a step forward.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmaugX
The sorry facts are: The Hussien family were inhuman abusers of the most heinous fashion. OF COURSE THEY HAD, AND WOULD USE ANYTHING THAT WOULD CAUSE HORRIBLE SUFFERING AND DEATH!
There is no lack of monsters with disfunctional behavior. I really believe that ALL Middle Eastern people should be spayed, and neutered.
The facts are: He used up what he had on his own people, and just didnt get to make more before we smacked him down. If Saddam were let go, the first thing he would do is get ahold of some real nasty stuff, and spew his hatred and death wherever he could get to! ALL the creatures in the Middle East are like this, as the constant barrage of news shows us:
isreal bombs palistine, vise-versa, Afghans kill there own, just for the hell of it. Arabs, muslims, iraqis, iranians, ALL a bunch of wacko-religeo-souless bastards! [Besides, they are all related, and you know what inter-breeding does]
End all religeon and humankind will finally take a step forward.

I only have one thing to say about you and your brain:

take care and i hope that there are not many monkeys like you poluting the planet.

btw I agree with you re saddam and Arabs. However the rest of your points are a bit stupid

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmaugX
I really believe that ALL Middle Eastern people should be spayed, and neutered.

I really feel for you, and people that feel that same as you. YOU are no better than the people in the Middle east.

It is THIER home, we invaded, they are defending. The same would happen here if we were ever invaded. Please lets have some LOVE, instead of hate. People please, for the love of all humans alike.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I work with middle Eastern folks everyday. They came to the US to escape the Islamic RULE, yes they are Christians but they are humans and they feel for those left behind. We should pity the 'average' moslem. If given the chance they could make their own decisions, and in Afghanistand and Iraq they will. Thats what people on the left fail to realize, the big picture. That is WHY the fundementalists are so scared, if the people are given freedom, they loose all power and you liberals are just helping their cause..

But no worries m8, Bush wins and the gloves are off, hopefully we leave the UN ASAP. Like NOV 5th!

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

It is THIER home, we invaded, they are defending. The same would happen here if we were ever invaded.

Well in a sense I would agree with you. How many Iraq's are fighting on our side? The suicide bombs make the news, but the good things never do becuase of attitudes like those in in here by some. To hear y'all tell it all 25 million iraqi's hate us......would you bet your life on that?

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
New material out..
More each day as things come to light...

worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
It is more cost effective for Saddam to store his weapons in Syria. He would waste them if he just destroys them. Why wouldn't Saddam hide his weapons in another country if he knew the REAL American inspectors would be coming?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If it is true that material left Iraq and went to other countries it shows
Just what a Fiasco Bush has made of Iraq.

If your purpose is round up the WMDs in Iraq and you are SO STUPID you let them slip through your fingers do the terms, 'Poor Planning' and 'Mismanaged' ring any bells?

If you set a task ahead of yourself and don't accomplish it, it is a FAILURE.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
My Dad (he is a former special forces master sergeant and also is former CIA, though in what capacity I don't know) has said virtually since the day we invaded Iraq that anything Iraq had was, quote, "now probably in Syria." His response to this article would be "What'd I tell ya?"

He wasn't for the war, and frankly neither was I, but I think this is interesting given his background, and so I thought I'd mention it for whatever it's worth.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank

If your purpose is round up the WMDs in Iraq and you are SO STUPID you let them slip through your fingers do the terms, 'Poor Planning' and 'Mismanaged' ring any bells?

If you set a task ahead of yourself and don't accomplish it, it is a FAILURE..

What they are saying ius that the weapons left BEFORE we got there. YOu know while we were attempting to get the UN to back up ITS threats.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   

What they are saying ius that the weapons left BEFORE we got there. YOu know while we were attempting to get the UN to back up ITS threats.

Do you recall Powell stating in front of the UN that they had proof of Iraq's wmd, or Rumsfeld's claim after the war, that they knew where they were? There were claims as the war progressed these elusive and non-existent weapons would be found. In fact, do you recall the statements not only about the wmd, but the facilities; i.e. plants, buildings, and obviously the equipment to go along with all of that? Well, let us assume just for the sake of argument Hussein did move the wmd What happened to the plants and equipment, did they get shipped out as well, dismantled in a hurry or while the satellites were busy peeping in on Kerry?

Now, your government has spent hundreds of millions of your citizens' hard earned money combing Iraq, using three different sets of hunters. Would you, if you were in charge, and an honest person, waste taxpayer funds to do that if you knew for a fact the weapons had been shipped elsewhere? I suggest to you that the current admistration of the United States does not give a damn about you and would spend whatever it takes to keep their lies alive and the gullible citizenry in agreement.

How many lies are you willing to believe about these weapons of migrating diversion? When Bush attacks the next target and does not find the roving wmd there either, will he tell you that these words of mass distortion have now made their way to China? That duplicity is simplicity at its best, but it seems to work quite well for those who just cannot weigh the evidence. Recalling The Gulf of Tonkin, The Bay of Pigs, The Iran-Contra affair, and the Iranian hostage crisis should be sobering thoughts as to the extent your government lies to you.

George W. Bush claimed and repeated that he saw the first plane to hit the WTC. That should be clue enough.

[edit on 10/17/04 by SomewhereinBetween]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
TOTAL BULLS#IT! For sure there are WMDs in North Korea and Israel.
Let's go after those. Whatever intelligence you provide for me is totally unreliable. We need a new administration and the whole executives replaced in the security institutions. Then perhapas I could belive some of the news.

[edit on 10/17/04 by WisdomMaster]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by slank

If you set a task ahead of yourself and don't accomplish it, it is a FAILURE..

Well I have read that we have moved WMDs into IRAQ (perhaps to be able to find them) but we have been spotted by the Turkish and we had to move them out. I don't have the link to this, but I am sure I have read about this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join