It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISS call to NASA Reveals 'ENTITY Growing in Size'; 2 Bright Beams Energy/Light directed AT our Sun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I stopped watching the first video too (and the 2nd) because I couldn't decipher the jargon and it was unbelievably annoying. Though I didn't get through them, it really seems that people are looking for things, trying to be "THE ONE" like Neo and find that any 'disturbance' is 'crazy', and 'something' and 'questionable' and in reality the fact is that people are making something out of nothing.

I'm all for questioning everything, but these threads are a dime a dozen and eventually end up being just ... nothing. Nothing but wasted flags and stars Apparently, 90% of the world is expecting the world to end soon and that full 90% is wasting time looking for the evidence rather than spending that time doing something productive. Because really, if you do find that a planet/asteroid/2nd sun/alien invasion is coming right at us... you won't live to be at the award ceremony for the greatest discovery ever(?) or the worst discovery ever!! But search on searchers. Phage is always here to burst your bubble too.

and yes I understand space is the final frontier and is very intriguing (it is) but the doom of space is the majority of threads these days. I know this will never change until we get hit... sad really. Yes I also know I don't have to read these types of threads but like I said they are intriguing until they fall flat. All, if not most, of these anomalies are just human imaginations running wild.

peace peace peace

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Not sure if its been mentioned yet, however I was just taking a look at spaceweather.com. this may explain some of the objects in the pics www.spaceweather.com... A Chinese craft orbiting the sun. Looks very much like some of the objects, not all

Ok just seen this mentioned on another post,

edit on 15-5-2012 by feelingconnected because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

[i

well... WTH is that @ 2:36 thru 2:50?? solar flare? reflection??

It's Adrien Brody.

edit on 22-5-2012 by firsttimecaller because: fixed link

edit on 22-5-2012 by firsttimecaller because: and spelling

<< 2  3  4   >>

join