It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only CERTAIN thing here is Romney cannot be President. Its game over for him

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

TPTB with all the large sums of money want Mitt Romney to win....soooooo...he will win the Republican nomination...end of story.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
interesting theory that romney won't win, but I'm not buyin it. just watch, its gonna be romney, thats who TPTB want.

TPTB are all gonna be in jail!!!! have you been hiding under a rock?????

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The GOP doesn't care about Ron Paul or his supporters...they weren't GOP before, they won't be GOP after.
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I think that many delegates going to the convention have the credentials to prove otherwise.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
While I will admit that I am not the most knowledgable person when it comes to politics, I feel like I may be missing something here. Doesn't seem like RP has any chance of being the nominee;

Republican Delegate Tally

Of the three canidates I would much rather see RP in the White House, but I just don't see that being a possibility. If RP runs as an independant it will be 4 more years of Obama. I have no love for Mitt, but I don't see how Obama being re-elected will be good for anyone.
edit on 5/9/2012 by yadboy because: spelling (or lack of)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I didn't think it was possible that there could be a president as horrible as George W...I was wrong. Obama is his equal in every way.

But....NO WAY IN HELL I would vote for Romney.

I am not into one upping evil.

Peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Realy, it doesnt matter who wins because the country is run by a shadow governent,The president is there to make it look official and sign off on what he is told to.
If Ron paul was elected he would no doubt be told by black suits on his first day,that u do what your told or else....
Obama is there No1 choice because he is already a CIA agent, like his father before him.All the evidence points to the fact that he was picked for the job of president or at least picked for high office at a young age, possibly even when he was in college.
Romney is their second choice , mainly because he is week minded and will do what he is told, so it wouldnt be a problem for them if he is elected.

The only real hope for the USA is for a number of high ranking military officials come together and decide enough is enough, organize a military coup make use of your fema camps, round up the shadow government, most of your politicians, the vast majority of the security services, the hierarchy of any corportatons linked to the military industrial complex and the Banking sector ,agents of influence within the media and after that possibly the heads of the fortune 500 familys living in the USA.Then abolish the Federal Reserve the Trilaterlal comission, and the CFR. arrest all past and present members along with past and present Bilderberg members.

Then revoke all changes to the law made since the kennedy admin, Install some honest people and start over....

aside from that you are pretty much f**ked.
edit on 9-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
My prediction, massive catastrophe, deflects attention, Romney has pre orchestrated plan response etc picks up massive support if things continue this way. I support Ron Paul I also realize that people with power and wealth will not let it go without a fight. Romney care in Massachusetts Obama care across the USA is very telling to me where I stand, the only health care this country needs IMO is the good Dr calling the shots!

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pandora0629
reply to post by KnawLick

I am a Ron Paul supporter who does not buy into TPTB thing completely. Do I believe there is a concerted effort by the elite political machine in the country to try to deny him a voice...yes. But I also believe the people can rise up against it and bring about real return to our roots.

Now as to whether Ron Paul can win. I, too was very skeptical, but I started digging into our electoral processes at the local, state and federal level and have come to agree in the "delegate" strategy that the Paul campaign is employing. Ron Paul has bound delegates of his own. I think it might be a misnomer in many cases to say that Ron Paul "won" delegates (those that are bound to another candidate). I think it is more correct to say that his supporters have won the delegate positions that are bound to another candidate. Can they break ranks and vote for Ron Paul at the National Convention. There is precedent for that, but the pressure and penalties, depending on the state can be severe. Can the delegates abstain in the first round of voting, or successive rounds depending on their state delegate binding rules, and deny their vote to Mitt Romney...yes. And that, I think is where the hopes of many Ron Paul supporters lie. To deny him the magic number to receive the nomination. It is a long shot, I agree, but not outside the realm of possibility. The shot is made even longer in that the Republican Party and the Mitt Romney campaign will use every dirty trick they can think of to keep it from happening. In numerous, documented accounts they already have in the form of false delegate credentials in Nevada and faked Ron Paul delegate slates with Mitt Romney supporters listed in both Nevada and Maine. Just to name a couple.

It is the lying, cheating tactics that has convinced me that I will in no way support Mitt Romney int he General election. If we sell out our integrity just to beat Obama, then we lose our voice in the fight to return the Great Country to its constitutional roots.

Absolutely right. To suggest that America has a choice today between Republican and Democrat is laughable.
Romey, Obama.. makes not a jot of difference. The most sensible thing for Ron Paul supporters to do is own the GOP or destroy it. It may mean four more years of Obama, but thats no worse than 4 years of Romney (in fact it is probably better).

Romney has zero chance unless he gets Paul's support - which is what I said in the initial OP. The bad blood between the GOP and Ron Paul will not be forgotten when it comes down the GOP begging Ron Paul and his supporters to help them.

The truly deluded will say that RP has to help the GOP defeat Obama - but RP is not trying for that. He is trying to overthrow the elite - Republican and Democrat.
edit on 10/5/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by UKTruth

You have a very warped and biased view of American politics.

If you get most of your information from ATS...that would explain why...ATS is heavily Ron Paul bias...but that isn't reality.

The GOP doesn't care about Ron Paul or his supporters...they weren't GOP before, they won't be GOP after.

Thats just a tad hypocritical

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

The irony is that some RP supporters are fully aware that he won't win and they'll gladly give the election to Obama if it means screwing Romney.

If that's not partisan politics, then I don't know what it is!

Correct. Because Romney is the epitomy of everything that is wrong with politcs. Corrupt, power mad, and greedy beyond belief. One of the most despicable people I have ever had the displeasure of listening to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join