It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I chose Mitt Romney over Ron Paul and Barack Huessein Obama II

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OP you obviously have not done your homework on the left-right paradigm that infects America. I see you have been registered here for a less than a year. Keep searching, you will eventually become enlightened like most veterans here.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

No you just have not come up with any actual good points.

You think that what you believe in, is right and sound but we don't.

You came up with all the reasons that every one else who is voting for him has given.

You have brought nothing new to the table.

We disagree with you. Its that simple.
edit on 7-5-2012 by MrRichards because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Mitt romney and the global accounts, there before you give this man your trust take time to read how he was party to the illegal and fraudulent use of accounts he should not have been utilising.
Guys a political fraud, at least.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRichards

No you just have not come up with any actual good points.

You think that what you believe in, is right and sound but we don't.

You came up with all the reasons that every one else who is voting for him has given.

You have brought nothing new to the table.

We disagree with you. Its that simple.
edit on 7-5-2012 by MrRichards because: (no reason given)

Yes, these are the reasons I am voting for him, you have reasons to vote for the person you vote for. Romney's plans if enacted will be great for the country. And this is why I am voting for him. You are free to disagree with me, but don't tell me I am voting for him for the wrong reasons. If I am bringing nothing new to the table I am sorry but They asked and I delivered

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 7-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have still not heard the answer to my question, how Ron Paul will stop evil corporatism from taking over america. When his policies are genuinely pro-corporatism and will lead to eradication of all liberal government oversight policies which protect civil liberties as long as they are not over-protected which sometimes they are--Which is what I hate about government policies.

UNTIL I GET A GOOD RESPONSE FROM THIS QUESTION

I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY OTHERS

edit on 7-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Romney is Republican in Name Only.

Do you not get it?

Your signature covers it, only you've got it twisted as to what candidate actually IS a Republican.

That, and you've managed to want to vote for a guy that has, by and large, committed fraud in the RNC. It may take time but the lawsuits WILL come.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Dr. Paul is extremely AGAINST Corporatism. Did you not watch his whole video response on Larry King Live, debating with Michael Moore?

He explains it very clearly there.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have still not heard the answer to my question, how Ron Paul will stop evil corporatism from taking over america.

Where was that question asked in your OP? If anything you stated the reasons why you were voting for Romney, but then you go onto how Ron Paul will stop the evil corporatism from taking over America. Its simple, keeping people like Romney out of office...
I think you are confused.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Dr. Paul is extremely AGAINST Corporatism. Did you not watch his whole video response on Larry King Live, debating with Michael Moore?

But his policies are not! He thinks corporations will regulate themselves. How did that work out for the people in the 1920s? When there was no government oversight on corporations? I cannot believe I have to defend liberal policies here but I am...

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

And you claim to have served in combat with that kind of ignorance? Please. I'd bet my money that you're just a typical neo-con internet couch hawk, Missy.

Countries with nukes don't get invaded, please give me an example of one that has. ESPECIALLY one with enough nukes to wipe out life on earth cruising around the oceans in unknown locations. When was the last time a country with nukes was invaded?

When countries have nuclear weapons they fight proxy wars so they maintain plausible deniability. Look at what went on in Vietnam and in South America as an example. For a more recent example, look at Iran's activities. US and Israel are both nuclear powers yet Iran attacks US and Israeli troops by proxy through groups like Hezbollah and Hamas.

Also, how would having all of our troops HERE, ready to defend this nation instead of guarding China's resources, invite some kind of invasion?

If US troops were all here we’d have all our eggs in one basket!! If you were a country that wanted to destroy the US and you knew US had bases around the world capable of striking you back, you’d have to direct simultaneous fire at hundreds of targets rather than directing a few warheads at just ONE target. When you have assets spread out, the chance of the enemy hitting all of their targets and avoiding mutually assured destruction is next to none; hence the deterrent.

edit on 7-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I have still not heard the answer to my question, how Ron Paul will stop evil corporatism from taking over america.

Where was that question asked in your OP? If anything you stated the reasons why you were voting for Romney, but then you go onto how Ron Paul will stop the evil corporatism from taking over America. Its simple, keeping people like Romney out of office...
I think you are confused.

I asked it somewhere. It's in this thread as the Paulites keep saying Romney is a corporatist. So is Ron Paul, you just can't see through his rhetoric and lies. Yes that's right. He's lying to you about his stance on corportism. .

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

If US troops were all here we’d have all our eggs in one basket!! If you were a country that wanted to destroy the US and you knew US had bases around the world capable of striking you back, you’d have to direct simultaneous fire at hundreds of targets rather than directing a few warheads at just ONE target. When you have assets spread out, the chance of the enemy hitting all of their targets and avoiding mutually assured destruction is next to none; hence the deterrent.

edit on 7-5-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

Seabag I think it's pointless trying to explain military policy to these lunatics because then they will put their fingers in their ears and say wars are evil blah blah blah....I admire you for your service and i find it appalling that people will say that you are lying about it because you actually understand what it's like being in war and why war is sometimes THE ONLY OPTION!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

It doesn't matter what he says, his plans to essentially gut government and deregulate virtually everything would result in even more power for corporations.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Hmmm..... Lets see. The answer to your question would be to, audit the federal reserve so we can see what they have been doing to and with the money they print.

Start slowly fazing out the Federal Government which will stop any Federal law making where big biz is involved as well as cut ties from cronyism.

He will try to put the power back into the states in order to simplify our current system. It would make it much easier to catch these political criminals and vote in or out who deserves it and not have to be forced to deal with what is given to you by the Fed Gov. If a company is doing something in your state that you don't like, you go to your governor and and tell him why. If he then does not care about the public interest he will get caught very fast and voted out.

You could know your leaders a bit more and have better contact with your government in order to have your voice heard.

Taking away power is what Ron Paul is all about. You take it from those that abuse it and give it to those that use it wisely. You simplify things in order to make the people bigger than the government.

I hope that answers your question and we can all move on.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Although I disagree with you, thank you for stating why you support him. Not too many threads exist on this that aren't just "Ron Paul must not win" threads in disguise.

RIP MCA

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

He wants to cut FEDERAL REGULATION.

Not STATE REGULATION.

The states can regulate them selves. they don't need a big brother to tell them how.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMarvel

It doesn't matter what he says, his plans to essentially gut government and deregulate virtually everything would result in even more power for corporations.

I think this question is the one to finally get them. The anti-establishment crowd does not understand that their boy is genuinely pro-corporatism and will get rid of every policy in existence which protects them from the very system they hate. Ironically, that's also the reason gov't is so big and massive, which is also what they and I agree on. You can't have it both ways, it's literally impossible!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

He's lying to you about his stance on corportism. .

Says who Romney? The MSM? Says you? Ever heard of Bain Capital?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join